Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just to make it official - entries are closed and Jinxeh & I are looking them over!

For ungrown foals - I will do my best to grow them as I can. Just keep in mind that I am not great at major edits so if there is a foal that is heavily edited it may take a while. We will be getting more staff to help out though eventually!
Yeah I thought they be there too those were so much fun giggles yep you want to work on bringing moochi back and I will bring ice back lol then the family will be one and just don't tell Ganese lol

Ganese: what what was said

Me: nothing prods you back

Ganese: stare

Whistles and goes to see if I can find them ninjas
IvoryRyu.20
Sits and super hugs the jinxeh long time no see I'm so glad to see you is everything going good how are you doing big hugs

Hi Ivory! I am going well. And you?
I have my up and down days it's been 5 months since my ex broke up with me we are still friends but he has trouble trusting things so says go up and down I am in college so school is back up and going and just been reading a lot and hanging out on Gaia working on motivation and yep I'm really happening eoe is back yes yes

Shapeshifter

It is nice to see EoE coming back to life. ^^ Will there be chances to get old characters grown to final stages?

Tricky Treater

*waves to Kesmi* This is the word on current ungrown stuff and I think Harper said to PM the mule with ungrown things that people wanted addressed.

East~of~Eden

For ungrown foals - I will do my best to grow them as I can. Just keep in mind that I am not great at major edits so if there is a foal that is heavily edited it may take a while. We will be getting more staff to help out though eventually!

Shapeshifter

Just wondered. Mine aren't foals, just teens. ^^ Ones that require potions. xD
Teen growths would be the same - once the shop opens potions could be bought - but heavy edits may be refused at this time!!

And now for the prizes. It was a unanimous decision - and Giggling Tomatoes gets a pony colored by Jinxeh!! Please PM the mule with a name, class, call & gift!

User Image

And as promised - all entrants get a little something as well!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
;; OH SO CUTE. omg! Thank you so much!
User Image

Omgosh SO CUTE
Saint Sergio
;; OH SO CUTE. omg! Thank you so much!

Glad you like her! It was fun playing with the ideas everyone had!

There will be more equus given away tomorrow - and a flatsale soonish!

Shapeshifter

kkies. ^^ Mine are all just color. xD I was never lucky enough to get edited babies. *Will ponder on things anyways.* ^^ Glad to see the shop coming back. Congrats to the contest winners.
Omg mine is so cute I love the name too hehe ill have to work to make her a bigger equus but I love her thanks Harper this was great hehe
I think I got a mini for everyone who entered. If I missed you, please PM the mule and I will correct that! (been a long day working on props for my Halloween yard haunt lol)

The potions shop will open once I get a few colorists hired to help out smile

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aww the minis are adorable! Congrats guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff