Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rapidashtrainer
Jinxeh
Or did I used to write in this size font?

Or this size?

JINXEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

GOSH! IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG LONG LONG TIME!

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

*hugs* Hi Rapid!!
Yes it has been a long time hasn't it!! I don't think I've done anything on Gaia for, hrm, nearly 5 years??

How have you been?
If there are any outstanding growings for equus that I have coloured (and I'm fairly certain there shouldn't be, since I was careful to keep up-to-date, please PM the mule and Harperking can let me know). That only applies for babies that need to grow to teen stage. I'm not doing any growths for elder stage (unless for some reason I missed doing it for a custom I have done).

I'm sort of here floating around keeping an eye on things but Harper is your go-to person as Shop Manager and Colourist. smile
*luffs on Jinxeh*
Sits and super hugs the jinxeh long time no see I'm so glad to see you is everything going good how are you doing big hugs

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Hey, Harper, I've got an idea!
Color(s): red, silver, navy blue
Design: tribal

i am so happy this shop is coming back to life <3

Tricky Treater

I think I do Ivory I'm on aim really sporadically though, but we can RP in the guild ^.^

Thanks Harper that's good to know (I can't really find any of my old RPs in the guild anyway XD)
15 more minutes and then I have to make a decision! xp
Sounds good rp in guild and ill have to double check all who owns Malegant and Ganese's foals this will be fun and goes to try to enter contest
Color(s): black silver and purple
Design: my little pony
Color(s): white blue and green
Design: pirate

Mouse Alchemist's Partner

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
kinda got my journal updated. now all i gotta do is get information for my pets and then it is finished
Good job dbz two thumbs up ^_^

Tricky Treater

IvoryRyu.20
Sounds good rp in guild and ill have to double check all who owns Malegant and Ganese's foals this will be fun and goes to try to enter contest

Malores is yours
Anima is mine
& Moochilove owns Zeru

None of the foals were ever grown though, which is fine we can just pick them back up from their frozen state XD
Yep and ice_dragon_demon owns one of the foals works yep I agree that does gives us more time to rp them as they grow who wants to grab who see if they are coming back I'm really excited giggles

Tricky Treater

Oops yes XD It's been so long I almost forgot one of the babies *shame*

Pity I can't find Malagent and Ganese' RPs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out