Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

Morning!
and advertising whee
Not sure what to do today... I had a hectic day yesterday because I had to stay late at work and then ended up bringing home a baby parakeet from work that has been crying like it wasn't weaned yet. I did see one of the other parakeets feeding it, but I couldn't remember which one or else I probably would have gotten both of them >_< I'm kinda regretting not paying more attention now. Anyways I went to feed her this morning and she didn't want to take the formula so we'll see what happens.

Raxle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)

Spacey Waffles

Aww, I'm not allowed to bring more pets home. sweatdrop

CaptainTapole's Secret Admirer

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hello all, I'm still advertising

Fatcat

Yeah... if my boyfriend knew what was good for him he would cut me off, no ifs ands or buts xd
He is very tolerant... but he does roll his eyes at me every time a new critter makes its way into the house lol. So far we have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters, 5 betta fish, a large goldfish aquarium, a cockatiel, a chinchilla (my brother's but half the time I buy it's food), and now a parakeet. XD

Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)

Darling Hunter

You got a lot of pets there Kittie!

Fatcat

heart
just had a small breakthrough with my mean cockatiel eek
He is very screamy (not whistle-y like many cockatiels) so I leave his cage door open a lot of the time so he can go in and out as he pleases, helps to stop his screaming usually. So he decided to randomly take a fly around the room and since he's been cage bound for so long, and having his wings clipped, he couldn't really control what he was doing much... XD so he crashed into the office door and was doing his panic whistle from the floor. I went over to him and he started walking back to his cage and I put my fist down (he bites fingers... HARD) and he actually walked to me and stepped up all by himself. And then we got halfway to his cage and he took off again and when I retrieved him this time he crawled on my hand and up to my shoulder @_@ though I am really nervous having him near my face like that with the way he bites. But he stayed put til we got to his cage and then he jumped back on to it. Now he's sitting on his open door getting ready for a nap. Hopefully things will start going better with him now. I'm not used to having a bird that doesn't like to be handled >_< I've had him less than a year and the previous owner died, so I have no idea if they ever did anything with him or just left him in the cage 24/7.

Dea and #Teddy# rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Shy Regular

*pokes her head in*

Fatcat

ninja heart

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Everything updated!

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

You Scream, I Scream for 10 tickets.
Prefs: Vanilla, Swirl, Berry Swirl

(my males are on the low side. hehe)

Fatcat

I'm probably the only one that wishes it was busy at work today >_< the time is going by too slow!

Raxle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Spacey Waffles

I'd rather have a busy day over a slow one.

CaptainTapole's Secret Admirer

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'm still advertising

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100