Superiority and Ego

ninja
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
Hope, Serenity, Humility,
Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy,
Generosity, Truth, Compassion
and Faith

Which wolf wins? The one you feed the most.

Fatcat

~June Dice Sale~

User Image

< Rules >

-Please post that you understand the rules on your first roll. If you do not your roll will not count.

-Game will go on until all wolves are picked, or June 26 at 10pm CST, whichever comes first. If there are still wolves remaining, we'll have a flaffle style sale for the rest. (exact date and time TBA, but will be before that weekend since I'm going out of town.)

-IMPORTANT: No random rolling allowed, you have to be talking to someone in order to roll. If you roll by bumping, you will be disqualified.

-Talking to yourself is allowed but please limit self talking to 4 rolls per hour.

-Here's the deal! You have to roll one 100-sided die. If you get 1, 50 or 100 you get first pick on these pretties.
-Please post your selection, or order of preference, in the thread once you roll a winning number.
-Please send a Labeled Trade of 8k to TrigunKittie within 48 hours of winning.

-I'll keep track of what wolves have been claimed in the thread, so check the recent posts to see which ones are still available.

-Questions? Feel free to ask!

Don't forget to check out the Ice Cream Raffle as well!~ emotion_bigheart

Shy Regular

Ooo, pretty!

Spacey Waffles

Pretty wolves! 4laugh

Fatcat

4am is wayyy too early to be up for work. On the bright side though, my day is almost over already! Lol whee

Fatcat

Oh! And the dice game/sale is open, it just hasn't made it onto page 2 yet. Hopefully today at some point hehe ;3

Darling Hunter

Yep I'm going to be moving it to page 2 in a second... and update advertising points. 3nodding
Second page is all updated!

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Raxle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

Spacey Waffles

I agree/understand the rules for this game.

I could not help myself. I love games. 4laugh

Spacey Waffles

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

Sleepeh Panda. May take a nap xD

Dansityr's Wife

Loyal Lover

I can't remember if I posted or not, but TJ bought me a computer yesterday! mrgreen
It's an alienware, so it's super good. I can't believe he spent 1,300 bucks on it for me eek

I still don't have photoshop yet though, so it'll be a little bit before I'm back coloring again whee
I also don't have any of my old files, so I'ma have to save up the money to get all my old files pulled from my laptop. Or start fresh...not sure yet whee

Shy Regular

Wow, nice Manda.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas