Welcome to Gaia! ::

*kicks sister*

You wouldn't have heard anything other than the game music anyways. It's gonna take me some getting used to before I talk on there because I'm a nervous wreck.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
*kicks sister*

You wouldn't have heard anything other than the game music anyways. It's gonna take me some getting used to before I talk on there because I'm a nervous wreck.
My parents sided with her anyway.
Figures so much.

Oh yay, it's the acid trip part of the stupid monkey movie!

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
Figures so much.

Oh yay, it's the acid trip part of the stupid monkey movie!

Well the master chef finale is on, and you know, whoever's watching the TV gets to tell everyone else to shut their audio up. Its mostly her when it reaches supper time however.

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Riffler I love those wings. I must un-lurk and kill my shyness to say I love those wings. Thank you so much for not hiding equipped items so I can stalk them in the mp now. <3

Handsome Shapeshifter

Wingseagle
Riffler I love those wings. I must un-lurk and kill my shyness to say I love those wings. Thank you so much for not hiding equipped items so I can stalk them in the mp now. <3
No problem, it is my gift to humanity, paws, and freebie artists XD
So I kinda wanna hear what some of you might like to see around Halloween time. < o < It's my absolute favorite holiday of all time, and Halloween was also the first time we really ever did anything here in the shop, so I want to get some good input and make sure that everyone has a really, really fun October.

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

As much as I know they can be a pain to set up, an choose-your-own-adventure might be really fun, or an event where we discover a temporary halloween world.

Or something involving a ghost or a supposedly haunted cave or forest or home or something?

Merry Krampus

I know you'll do good cool s**t < A <

Handsome Shapeshifter

A temporary darkness world? Complete with possible cosplay/costumes to hide dragons from monstrous hatchling eating carnivores?
Ghost stories! And grams!
*gasp* I have a couple of great ideas based off of some of those suggestions.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Halloween is my favourite too. *foams*

Trick or Treat with fodder? (<
We've actually been discussing the possibility of a trick or treat game, but we haven't really decided squat about it if we're actually going to do it. I really want to though. There's a lot of things I'd like to have go on for a Halloween event. I'll probably get carried away. u___U

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Oh great!

Holiday related shop explosions are the best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff