Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Contributor

Mushbee
LIVESTREAM ANNOUNCEMENT

So Corn helped me test the stream, and everything looks good! As of tonight I'm going to start playing through the original Spyro trilogy on livestream for anyone who's interested to come and see. As of right now I'm shooting for 5:00PM MST. The stream will be taking place here.

If anyone would like to be put on a quote list to be informed when the streams are coming up and when they'll be starting, please let me know! I'd also love it if anyone could give me some input on when they are most often free to do streams (please be sure to inform me of your time zone as well) so that I can try and do these when more people are around!
That being in about two and a half hours, heheh. I'M SO THERE I can do my art s**t tomorrow
So glad that you'll be there. ; w ; <3 Thanks for rescheduling even though you really didn't have to! Like I said I can really do these at any time, as long as boyfriend is gone. If I try doing it while he's here, the internet won't be able to handle both of our things at once.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Handsome Shapeshifter

PUT ME ON EVERY QUOTE LIST PLEASE MUSHBEE?

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ok entered!

Colorful Contributor

/updates stats ;3
Entries are all up to date!

And I'll put you on the list Riffler~
LIVESTREAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Livestream will be starting in 15 minutes! We'll be gathering here. I'll be streaming Spyro the Dragon from the beginning. I'll go for as long as I'm able and people are there. With any luck I won't have too many interruptions and can complete Artisans. Hope to see you guys there!

Riffler
Thank you guys for coming to watch! Like I said I'd love to know when more of you are available and would be interested in watching. We finished the first home world today so I'll probably complete the next when we go again.

Also a thing has been started. We're taking bets on how many tries it takes me to complete each flight. Whoever gets the closest wins gems. YES, TAKE BETS ON HOW BAD I AM AT FLYING.

Also let me know if you'd like to be notified of future streams, please.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I am so bad at flying omg I feel for you xDD

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
That was fun and nostalgic.
I should play lolz.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Flying betting like a race track?

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Yep how many times it took.
ChaosTheories - I can be good at it sometimes but for the most part I just suck. Then one day I'll go in and wipe it out in one go. I crashed three or four times at the start because I couldn't get anything right. I went the opposite direction than I normally go after to show why I don't go the normal way and ran out of time, crashed once more after and then got it.

Freaksrus - You shooouuuld. <3

Riffler - Just making guesses at how long it'll take me to beat a flight. :D You seem to have disappeared during that part! I'll keep doing it in future streams. It's going to be REALLY amusing when I do the speedways in Year of the Dragon.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Mushbee
ChaosTheories - I can be good at it sometimes but for the most part I just suck. Then one day I'll go in and wipe it out in one go. I crashed three or four times at the start because I couldn't get anything right. I went the opposite direction than I normally go after to show why I don't go the normal way and ran out of time, crashed once more after and then got it.

Freaksrus - You shooouuuld. <3

Riffler - Just making guesses at how long it'll take me to beat a flight. :D You seem to have disappeared during that part! I'll keep doing it in future streams. It's going to be REALLY amusing when I do the speedways in Year of the Dragon.
Yeah I had to turn off my audio because my sister kept bitching about me having Stream audio going while she was watching TV

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff