Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shapeshifter

Kitty Sprightt
HI I'M HOME and I want to color a lot. Would anyone like to watch me color a lot?
I WANNA WATCH THE THIG CORN 8D

Questionable Phantom

Oh man pancakes sound good :9
And whew, coloring!

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I wanna see! If my internet doesn't go pft

Colorful Contributor

*rubs temples* I am so tired... But the child will not sleep, so I cannot sleep.

By the way we're getting hit by the leftovers from a hurricane in like, Mexico or something so fingers crossed that my power doesn't get knocked out or anything.

Questionable Phantom

Sounds rough Mushmush, crossing my fingers over here and wishing you well.
Thanks! It's not bad right now though. It's been raining off and on, but boyfriend's mother said it's supposed to get as bad as that one storm the other day. We'll see though. It doesn't like to rain here.

Colorful Contributor

I literally just colored for eight ******** hours, I am a machine. Where the hell do I upload the certs, now, hmm.

Colorful Contributor

Null point, cannot access drops mule. OH WELL I TRIED and the certs all have the right dates on them.

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
Riffler
Koska_Arcus
Riffler
Koska_Arcus
Riffler
Koska_Arcus
*peeeky* ninja
boop

heh, hi~
How are you?

sick lol
That's gotta suck

eh, ill live.
went to the doctor and got fixed up with some antibiotics

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
Kitty Sprightt
I literally just colored for eight ******** hours, I am a machine. Where the hell do I upload the certs, now, hmm.

been there done that! especially after i got my art tab lol

Colorful Contributor

You ever go like, several weeks straight coloring eight or more hours a day? I burned myself the ******** out templating like that once. Nasty business, but undoubtedly one of my most productive periods yet.

My point is, breaks are important, and I am going to bed

Handsome Shapeshifter

Colorful Contributor

I'm awake again! Gonna take it easy this morning, but we'll see if I have some time to color more later.
Hmm... What would be the best clan for a D&D green dragon?
I have a character that wants to be a super villain, but totally fails at it. She ends up more like cartoon-style villain that ends up being redeemed super easily. She is greedy, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff