Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
Lucifer Lemon
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Dear RL,
Please stop taking away people the naga loves.
Or else...you know...GTFO!!!!!!

No love at the moment, The Naga.

You doing okay? sad

Fea xD That's a lot of cats!!

I'm glad you like Hood ; u;

Lost and old co-worker.
She trained me so...it hurts a lot.

Mega Fatcat

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
I'm sorry for your loss :C Anything that can be done to make you feel a lil better?

Feral Shoujo

Sorry to hear it sad

Irish Night Fox

Astraea Pandora

I've got your stage one art done now ^^ so you can post for approvals and certs and everything!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Hood looks so good! <3

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Oooh I need to make an approval for the King!
/starts pondering idears owo

edit:
Hey Ciferbby, for the Doll catagory, the other abilities section, what are the limits/restrictions on that? Or maybe an example of what a doll could also do? I'm not as familiar with how they work yet XD
/ponders name and sin

Mega Fatcat

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
<3 yay Astra's in!
/wanders around haphazardly - somehow looking for casual avie turned me into a hipster..

Mega Fatcat

9,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
It's cute though!

Feral Shoujo

Fea Line
Oooh I need to make an approval for the King!
/starts pondering idears owo

edit:
Hey Ciferbby, for the Doll catagory, the other abilities section, what are the limits/restrictions on that? Or maybe an example of what a doll could also do? I'm not as familiar with how they work yet XD

-squints at self- I am honestly not sure what I was thinking with that, so I took it out. Research yielded zero results that would explain what I possibly thought 'other abilities' meant > A>;; Also for the cellphones thing, it's done via touch and then comparable surfaces because it's little "recon spirits" that they use, so I was hoping you'd be cool with the screens of cellphones being her medium?

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

Lucifer Lemon
I've got your stage one art done now ^^ so you can post for approvals and certs and everything!

YAY! ;0; Sorry I am so slow! Everything has decided to come at me this weekend. Once I am able to catch up I will be sure to have one up for you heart
Lady_Byakko
It's cute though!

Oh thank you! I'm actually kinda pleased it came out so well! I wish I could pull off something like this IRL

Feral Shoujo

Irish Night Fox
Lucifer Lemon

YAY! ;0; Sorry I am so slow! Everything has decided to come at me this weekend. Once I am able to catch up I will be sure to have one up for you heart

Take your time, bby! I know you are soooo busy! heart

My favourite items for "casual" are british boyfriends afterdark and any of the garage band items ^^;

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

I am beyond excited though ;0; weeeh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out