• Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/leaves out Cifer

Feral Shoujo

Fea Line
/hugs Erina <3

Six hundred years later...

you guys would not believe the ridiculous series of things that have just happened ;; but I can use my right hand again, so I have come by to FIRSTLY apologize for being wow a terrible human and secondly... Fea, I started to sketch Helix now I can use my hand and I'm SO SORRY it's been so long, so I'd like to work with you on this ;; The current WiP sketch is

here

but obviously blood devastation / clothing details / pocket watch are not in yet-- would you like a different pose?? Like one standing up? Just tell meee and I will do it, I feel so bad!!

I AM SO SORRY GUYS I owe you a masquerade and like tooonnsss of stuff! I AM NOT GONE and I love this shop and I adore you all, please please forgive me!

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
CIFER IM SO GLAD YOUR BACKOMGFDSGNDK AER YOU OK BE OK OK? OK!
I missed you, what happened to your hand omgbby you first ok!

LMFAOMOFAMFOAMFOSMKF
Ok that pose made me laugh SO HARD at first lmao because it looks like hes shoving his butt in the air.....which is something he would TOTALLY do just to piss off Goss LMFAO
Though if I'm honest the head and arms look a little wonky to me as the sketch is now....but I don't wanna put a ton more work on yer poor faise D:

Feral Shoujo

Omg fea *collapses on you sobbing* Bby extra work is totally okay <3 Help me figure out what's wonky about it? <3 Like is it the direction of the arms you don't like, or is it the size of the head or etc?? It's hard to do this pose 'cause the proportions are a bit weird in P&S w/ G in the first place muchless in such a strange position ! But I will do my best to fix him so he doesn't look wonky to you heart just help me figure it out ! ^^

Ahhh I'm mostly okay now!! I'm waiting on some test results to see if my cells have stopped mutating ^^; It could take a few more weeks... I dislocated my pinky on my right hand, so even now it hurts a little to draw, but I can type again and mostly the tendon is healing okay! I make fists slowly, and I still have to be careful when I get dressed and open doors and stuff but I can use it so that's a huge improvement!

I lost my voice for a while, I had laryngitis and I had to take off work.. I can't use it normally all the time still, but I can talk more or less like I used to now, so small steps ^^;

Those are the most recent problems sweatdrop BUT I FELT SO BAD every day I was like whyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy I felt so bad about being gone so long ; ;

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Actually I think maybe if the arms were a bit bigger? I think its just the size of his head that throws me off, it makes his arms look like midgets and like he has no neck to me lawlawl
I love the butt in air tho xD I'm still giggling like a retard!

OMG What did you do to mutate your cells D: BBY I told you not to play in the nuclear toxic waste dumb, this is the kind of things that happen! /bandages you up all over with rainbow sparkly pokemon bandaids

DONT FEEL BAD.
You come first, RL always! Internet rule 8T We like our Cifer's a-ok not hurty hurty booboo! D:

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
OH NO CIFER BE ALL BETTER RIGHT NOWWWWW <3 <3 <3

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

YAY CIFER IS BACK!!! -excited wiggling- Hope you're doing better and I am with Fea. Real life comes first don't feel bad about us! Sounds like you have been through a hail of a lot @.@ oh my goodness...

OH MY GOSH ROFL! That sketch is awesome XDDD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Sly: -is awesome whatchoo talkin bout-

Feral Shoujo

Fea Line
Actually I think maybe if the arms were a bit bigger? I think its just the size of his head that throws me off, it makes his arms look like midgets and like he has no neck to me lawlawl
I love the butt in air tho xD I'm still giggling like a retard!

OMG What did you do to mutate your cells D: BBY I told you not to play in the nuclear toxic waste dumb, this is the kind of things that happen! /bandages you up all over with rainbow sparkly pokemon bandaids

DONT FEEL BAD.
You come first, RL always! Internet rule 8T We like our Cifer's a-ok not hurty hurty booboo! D:

Sure! Let me make those bigger for the sketch, I'll repost it for you heart I really do mean it when I say I'm happy to work with you to make him perfect! Thank you for trying to help me do that heart I'm glad you like his butt in the air ehhe I still ship him and mercedes so that's the kind of personality I thought of while I looked for pose references ^^; If only we had a dumpster cert ;DD

FFFUUUU I KNOWWW omg these bandaids will surely help!!

IRISH YOU ARE HERE TOO OMGGG AND CURSEDDDD HAVE I DIED ARE THE PEOPLE I ADORE HERE OR IS IT A HALLUCINATION irish how is your podcast and the site going!! ; ; CURSED HOW ARE YOU I HAVE MISSED YOU

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
OMG A DUMPSTER CERT LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I had thought it looked like he just dove into a pile of garbage and was chillaxin, waitin for the ladies ahaha. He does so love him some ladies >3
Daww Cifer I love all your arts dude, so no matter how he turns out hes going to be great and I'm gonna love it! I'm still cooing over the King *o*

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

Lucifer Lemon
IRISH YOU ARE HERE TOO OMGGG AND CURSEDDDD HAVE I DIED ARE THE PEOPLE I ADORE HERE OR IS IT A HALLUCINATION irish how is your podcast and the site going!! ; ; CURSED HOW ARE YOU I HAVE MISSED YOU

ROFLOLOL! Your excitedness is adorable XDDD I think we're all equally excited you're ok. Well last week we jumped in numbers so I am hoping that trend stays ;0; I'm headed home for Thanksgiving so I wont be on the show this week saaaad! XD

When do you hear about the tests??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces