Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ren: Hey
xD what did that serve they get alone better then Ren does with most males truthfully xD

Amateur Genius

La Mangue
@Brittlebear: Sounds like fun. We do a bit of video editing too. But my focus is 3D Character Modeling.

@Keliptis: Hope you feel better. :[ Hope your surgery goes well too.
I had to go through surgery too last August.

Sweet, I'm not too familiar with most 3D art, so I can only imagine modeling is similar to illustrating, but with dimensions.

Pyromaniac

Brittlebear
La Mangue
@Brittlebear: Sounds like fun. We do a bit of video editing too. But my focus is 3D Character Modeling.

@Keliptis: Hope you feel better. :[ Hope your surgery goes well too.
I had to go through surgery too last August.

Sweet, I'm not too familiar with most 3D art, so I can only imagine modeling is similar to illustrating, but with dimensions.

Yup! It's a bit hard though since the dimensions get messed up sometimes and rendering it is hell for the computers.

@Chaos -pokes wings-

Shapeshifter

Love the siggy, Brit! biggrin

Sekioti: Sorry for being dropped in on you. Seems she thinks I'm heavy enough to do damage or something.

Mango@ *Squeaks and wiggles away* No poking!

Amateur Genius

La Mangue

Yup! It's a bit hard though since the dimensions get messed up sometimes and rendering it is hell for the computers.

HA! I think I can understand that, rending during an editing seems to take forever, and what's worse, the frequency with which you must render. Drives me crazy!

Thanks Chaos! I love the sig too, you have no clue how long I've been waiting to put that one up XD

Pyromaniac

Brittlebear

HA! I think I can understand that, rending during an editing seems to take forever, and what's worse, the frequency with which you must render. Drives me crazy!

Thanks Chaos! I love the sig too, you have no clue how long I've been waiting to put that one up XD

Yeah! My computer freezes mid-render and I pray that it won't crash. D:
And I looked through your DeviantArt and you drew Ammy! ♥♥ I love the art in Okami. It's one of my favourite games ever.

@Chaos: ..b-but! -stares at your wings- *-*

Amateur Genius

La Mangue
Brittlebear

And I looked through your DeviantArt and you drew Ammy! ♥♥ I love the art in Okami.

Lol, yeah. Okami is a great game, I am really excited to see the next one. Would you like to get a different pet? I generally don't like to repeat characters, especially if I've already done one. It doens't have to be a cosplay, you just just give me a general idea and I can run with it. Even if it was as simple as , grey wolf. go.

Shapeshifter

*Hides self by scurrying into the shadows of her rafters*

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ChaosMyotismon
Love the siggy, Brit! biggrin

Sekioti: Sorry for being dropped in on you. Seems she thinks I'm heavy enough to do damage or something.

Mango@ *Squeaks and wiggles away* No poking!

Ren: *snorts* even if you try to understand them it never happens.

Amateur Genius

Amateur Genius

Pyromaniac

Brittlebear
La Mangue
Brittlebear

And I looked through your DeviantArt and you drew Ammy! ♥♥ I love the art in Okami.

Lol, yeah. Okami is a great game, I am really excited to see the next one. Would you like to get a different pet? I generally don't like to repeat characters, especially if I've already done one. It doens't have to be a cosplay, you just just give me a general idea and I can run with it. Even if it was as simple as , grey wolf. go.

Oh of course. I was kind of thinking that once I looked at your work in deviantart. I was going to ask if I could edit my form.

Amateur Genius

La Mangue

Oh of course. I was kind of thinking that once I looked at your work in deviantart. I was going to ask if I could edit my form.

Of course, I haven't started it yet, so feel free!

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Stupid carousel error thing came back... xD
-peeks in unsure of her welcome-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers