Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Chatty Sweetheart

*colors colors* I hate flat coloring...uAu

Chatty Sweetheart

*rewatches c while working*

Wheezing Elocutionist

Good morning thread heart

I haven't watched the anime, but I should probably look into it. Sounds good.

Chatty Sweetheart

*still flat coloring* orz

Chatty Sweetheart

Aletea
Good morning thread heart

I haven't watched the anime, but I should probably look into it. Sounds good.

Good morning to you too C: (sorry for not noticing your post earlier x'D;;; i'm still working so I check the thread every now and then >v<;;; )

It really is good UvU~ And it's small so it doesn't really take long? Not more than a day if you have time for it haha~ I'm rewatching it right now and I'm already at episode 8 >u<~

Wheezing Elocutionist

Coloring seems like it would take a while.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not an artist, but then I look at the pretty art some people can make and think it'd be fun. Then I'm back to thinking how long it would take, and am glad I can't draw worth a darn xD

Wheezing Elocutionist

That's fine! and I see we posted at the same time there, so I was more the one that did it that time, heh.

I really shouldn't have the time, as I've plenty to do...it's just procrastination. I might flip it on when I'm doing some reading today, so that I'm still getting something accomplished sweatdrop

Chatty Sweetheart

Aletea
Coloring seems like it would take a while.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm not an artist, but then I look at the pretty art some people can make and think it'd be fun. Then I'm back to thinking how long it would take, and am glad I can't draw worth a darn xD

That's fine! and I see we posted at the same time there, so I was more the one that did it that time, heh.

I really shouldn't have the time, as I've plenty to do...it's just procrastination. I might flip it on when I'm doing some reading today, so that I'm still getting something accomplished

It does take quite a lot of my time uAu...and imagine i'm still flat coloring even, haven't started shading yet TT^TT Flat colors take so long to finish TT^TT

Hahahaha!! I like drawing even though it takes so long x'D And I wouldn't be able to do a thing on gaia if not for the gold I get from opening shops now and then >v<;;; And it also gives me gold to spend on other artists hehehe *artwhoreplz*

Oh we did? x'D I never notice @_@ The date/time is so small, they always go unnoticed by me ahahaha UvU;;;

LOL, reading for school? Or just lit? uvu

Chatty Sweetheart

*is almost...almost done with flar colors* OTL

Wheezing Elocutionist

For school. I'm a grad student, which basically means I spend most of life reading sweatdrop

It could be fun today, though. I'm thinking I should get started on reading for a paper that's about conceptions of robots pre-1950's. So, that'll mean reading fiction, at least heart

Chatty Sweetheart

Aletea
For school. I'm a grad student, which basically means I spend most of life reading sweatdrop

It could be fun today, though. I'm thinking I should get started on reading for a paper that's about conceptions of robots pre-1950's. So, that'll mean reading fiction, at least heart

What's a grad student? .A.?!!! *is clueless please* But gosh...I hate studying /: I barely studied at all in my life ohoho uAu; I guess that's why I failed into getting in any good uni and now trying to get into fine arts ^ ^;;;;;

Hehhh, that's interesting .u.~ If you read things you like then it's not as boring >v<

Wheezing Elocutionist

oh, grad = graduate student. Meaning I've got my bachelor's degree, and am working on further education.

It isn't so much studying in the sense of studying for tests...it's just lots of reading that you have to comprehend, and may play into papers you later write. It's mainly interesting things, but sometimes some of it is inevitably dead boring xp

Chatty Sweetheart

Aletea
oh, grad = graduate student. Meaning I've got my bachelor's degree, and am working on further education.

It isn't so much studying in the sense of studying for tests...it's just lots of reading that you have to comprehend, and may play into papers you later write. It's mainly interesting things, but sometimes some of it is inevitably dead boring xp

Ahhhh .u.!! That sounds so cool uAu You must be so smart...*slapped*

OvO I see. Well, if it isn't fantasy/adventure stories, everything else seems boring to me ahaha xp So yea, there's no saving me ahaha. UvU;;

Wheezing Elocutionist

It's not so much being smart as being a glutton for punishment >.> and not being entirely sane helps with enjoying it. The smart ones are the ones who get out early and get on with their lives xDD

Chatty Sweetheart

Aletea
It's not so much being smart as being a glutton for punishment >.> and not being entirely sane helps with enjoying it. The smart ones are the ones who get out early and get on with their lives xDD

LOL x'DDDD You think? UvU I still think you must be quite smart and have a good memory to be reading so much and remember all that uAu...I can't memorize a sentence in two hours orz *useless memory-card is useless*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff