Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Girl

Saint Sergio

Hallo!
How does that work, I just put a post up and twist my fingers in hope? whee
Kaitaia

Oooh, and that's separate from the "City" thing, right? Do you have to have any knowledge of Transformers to play or is watching all three movies sufficient?
ChaosTheories

Have you been on Gaia all this time to watch the economy go to s**t or are you as lost as I am right now? xD

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Nuclearity
Saint Sergio

Hallo!
How does that work, I just put a post up and twist my fingers in hope? whee
Kaitaia

Oooh, and that's separate from the "City" thing, right? Do you have to have any knowledge of Transformers to play or is watching all three movies sufficient?
ChaosTheories

Have you been on Gaia all this time to watch the economy go to s**t or are you as lost as I am right now? xD

YES PRETTY MUCH. owo

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

*Squishes Serg* I SHALL ENTER FOR A CUSTOM. 8l

@Nuc: Yep it was extremely fast and unsettling. And not stopping!

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Nuclearity

x3 I haven't watched any of the movies, I only have the barest knowledge of the universe. I'm pretty sure just knowing the basics is good.

And yeah, the City is different. The City is where the Megamen characters are, but you can have citizens in the City that aren't Megamen characters. I have two myself. Here's the City subforum.

Tipsy Girl

Gonna stop quoting now because... Clutter. And I'm pretty sure everyone's here XD
@Serg; Cool, thanks!!

@Chaos; Yeah, it's all those chance items. I had to pump a few bucks into Gaia to catch up. x.x I felt broke with my measly 2.5mil

@Kait; Would I have to know anything about Megaman to join? Because I know less about that than I do about Transformers. sweatdrop Sorry if I'm being super annoying with all the questions, btw.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

You are definitely not being annoying!

And nope, no knowledge of Megaman is needed to get a Citizen. Just read the information in the subforum and you'll know all you need to know about the City. <3

Tipsy Girl

@Kait; Good to know, heheh! I'm a little confused with the Transformer form, actually... What do they mean by "Transformer Base"?

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Nuclearity
@Kait; Good to know, heheh! I'm a little confused with the Transformer form, actually... What do they mean by "Transformer Base"?
Car, animal. owo

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

What Sergio said. What you want your Transformer to transform into.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

You can do animal bases? 8D

I totally watched Beast Wars as a kid, ahh memories~

@Nuc: Yeeah I got lucky and had a few items to sell, but I'm really not that rich by today's standards, even with a couple of mil!

Tipsy Girl

@Serg & Kait; Thanku guys... So they transform into either, or?

@Chaos; I'm glad most B/C shops kept their prices as they were. Now Soq are super affordable.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

xD Yeah you can pick animals for your base. Beast Wars counts. <3

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

My childhood is happy. <3

And haha, some B/Cs have raised their prices actually... but not to an unreasonable degree.

Zoobey's Wife

Magical Unicorn

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lilwolfpard
f 0 u 0 f
/eats

Quick Reply

Submit