Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Girl

Kaitaia
They are real pets, but they're perma teens so they can't breed and won't grow. You can def. RP them though.

There are a few campers that have been grown, but camper growths are really rare and are usually like bribes. There's only four or so that have been so far? My boy Axl is the latest. <3

Ohhhhh!!! Your camper was my camper's "boyfriend" ahahah!
How often do bribes/events/auctions/etc happen here?

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Nuclearity

Ohhhhh!!! Your camper was my camper's "boyfriend" ahahah!
How often do bribes/events/auctions/etc happen here?
YES. I thought that was you!

If you're into Transformers or Megaman, there's a few free events for those in the guild. The customs here are always open, but are CC. The colourist chooses what forms they want to do. There's RL customs that are open too for some colourists. Raffles and auctions have been known to pop up at random. x3

There's a thread in the City subforum to get a free citizen for the City plot, and two threads in the Transformers subforum to get characters for those plots. x3

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Tempted to look into some of that myself. *total newb* <3

I remember you from... somewhere, Nuc.

Tipsy Girl

Kaitaia
YES. I thought that was you!

If you're into Transformers or Megaman, there's a few free events for those in the guild. The customs here are always open, but are CC. The colourist chooses what forms they want to do. There's RL customs that are open too for some colourists. Raffles and auctions have been known to pop up at random. x3

There's a thread in the City subforum to get a free citizen for the City plot, and two threads in the Transformers subforum to get characters for those plots. x3

Oh, man, crazy that you're still around! biggrin
I'm not really into either tbh sweatdrop But I'll keep an eye out for sure! I suppose I'll draw up a custom request form in the meanwhile...
I'm hyped to RP with you again, though! T'was fun!
chaostheories

Chaos, I remember you from somewhere also.... And it's not Soq?

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Maybe Soquili! Back when I was active there... oh gosh, likely a few years ago now. xD

Tipsy Girl

ChaosTheories
Maybe Soquili! Back when I was active there... oh gosh, likely a few years ago now. xD

I feel like I know you from one of the smaller shops I participated in... Fox Hole? Finders Keepers?

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I was in Finders Keepers! 8D Maybe that's it.

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I have a free custom thread.

...I'll be picking from them sometime this month.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Nuclearity

Oh, man, crazy that you're still around! biggrin
I'm not really into either tbh sweatdrop But I'll keep an eye out for sure! I suppose I'll draw up a custom request form in the meanwhile...
I'm hyped to RP with you again, though! T'was fun!
Aw, I'll always be around. xD
Yeah, I'm not into Megaman either, but with the Transformers event you can make up your own OCs and that's fun. I got Das from it. <3

Chaos! You def should enter in some things!

Tipsy Girl

ChaosTheories
I was in Finders Keepers! 8D Maybe that's it.

Oh, definitely! I was super active in that shop. I think I became a manager or somewhat... It was so long ago I honestly don't remember. whee

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Yes! xD Ahh, memories from a simpler time.

Nice to see you again, anywho!

Tipsy Girl

Kaitaia
Aw, I'll always be around. xD
Yeah, I'm not into Megaman either, but with the Transformers event you can make up your own OCs and that's fun. I got Das from it. <3

Chaos! You def should enter in some things!

Oooh, how does the transformers thing work, if you don't mind me asking?
chaostheories

Absolutely!! And yeah, hahah, five or so years ago life was much, much simpler.

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Nuclearity
Oooh, how does the transformers thing work, if you don't mind me asking?
The thread is here. You just fill out the form and the prompt and the colourists are picking the ones they like. x3 I based Das on a 70's Volkswagon Rabbit.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I'm not overly familiar with Transformers or Megaman, but if you can create OCs... Hmmm. 8D

Haha yes, so much simpler, Nuc. xD

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

You can't make an OC for the Megaman thread, but you def can with the Transformers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff