Total Votes:[ 146 ]

Newbie Noob

Hey Tribute! How're you today? OuO

Newbie Noob

HEYO!!!
GOOD!! Get the day off, gonna work out and then work on my armor biggrin
How're you doin'?!
Good to hear! C: And ohh, your armor? That sounds intriguing~

I'm doing OK! Browsing the Art Shops forum and getting a little miffed by all the shops saying 'no lowballing!!' and then not giving a minimum. It makes me too unsure to offer. XD;

Shy Wife

Just feel like I'm about to lose someone close.
That our relationship is just over.
It's sad.
Aww, that sucks. ;;; /gently hugs Yushi emotion_bigheart

Shy Wife

-cuddles into Ephe-
Thank you <33

Newbie Noob

Ephebe~ Oh god that would drive me insane too! I hate how bribes do that aswell in the B/C shops. I way overpaid half the time cause they acted like that!

Yep! Work on a female Master Chief cosplay for comic con '14

Yushi~ *hugs* Im sorry :C, thats absolutely the most worst feeling ever.

Shy Wife

It is...
It's just horrible and I feel powerless and like we both can't fix anything.
Something just broke
We didn't try to break it, we didn't betray one another
It just broke
And I don't know if we can mend it.

:c
But it means a lot that you guys are talking to me and listening.
I really needed that. And cuddles.
-nuzzles Tribute and Ephe-
I'll try and be more cheerful. Just today isn't my best.

Kindly Kitten

Don't worry about being cheerful for our sakes, Yushi! Everyone has times when they feel sad, and that's perfectly normal, especially in a situation like that. <3333 //snugs

Hiya Jordahn! OuO/ Hope you're having a good day so far~

@Tribute; haha, I get so nervous about accidentally lowballing that I just don't offer at all. ;;; But yes, bribes are tricky things to get right!

Ohhh, that sounds amazing! o3o How far along are you?

Newbie Noob

*snugs a little tighter*
That sounds very rough
Sometimes the feeling of slipping away from one another can be worst than an angry fallout. There's a lot of unknowns that come from the gradual separations, a lot of what ifs.

But really, when it comes down to it, its not so much about what happened to cause it so much as it is life gently telling you its just not the right person. Whether that be friends or dating.

Growing up and going off to college and other stuff have lead to a few of these myself. And though they are always rough, it always gets so much better after the storm. The others who step into the space, and fit correctly, make the hard moments like these worthwhile.

Btw, totally not saying you can't mend this or anything, just saying if it does fall apart, its going to be okay.

Newbie Noob

Ephebe~ you should just be like: "BiTCHES YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THE AMOUNT I GIVE YOU AND YOUR GOING TO LIKE IT" Does wonders for confidence XD

I am just slowly working on the peping the pieces right now. Since kansas is still in winter, It hasn't gotten warm enough to actually fiberglass anything yet, so Im taking my time biggrin
The helmet took forever with the small pieces to connect, but today Im going to work on the other stuff which will be very fast

Shy Wife

Thank you for the advice. It means a lot.
I'm hoping it is just miscommunication... But in the end if this cannot be fixed then...
Then I guess I gotta move on.

This is why I love Gaia. No matter where you are there's people to support you <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff