Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tea and Cake....

...Or death! 0.65068493150685 65.1% [ 95 ]
....Or Chicken? 0.34931506849315 34.9% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]

Shy Wife

Or maybe I want a red palette for my possible custom..
Eques is blue and purple. Having a different color palette would be nice.

Shy Wife

Okay! Decided on what my girl will be~

Newbie Noob

Missy-Kun's Girlfriend

Devoted Cleric

-settles in-

Shy Wife

Okay!

She will be named Xiao! Her appearance will be a secret until she arrives! She will be adopted as a sister to Eques as stage one, and they'd never part until she finds a lover in stage two.

She's a "Flower Maiden". Drinks tea mostly, rarely eats and if she does it's sweets. Literally her main form of food is water and sunlight. Her magic is to control plants, but mostly for defense or just growing.

She's shy and loves cute things. The kind to turn away when you speak to her and blush while quietly whispering a response. As a child she will always be holding Eques' hand or clutching a stuffed animal.

Newbie Noob

Wow...
Thats really thought out. She sounds fantastic!! Oh man, i wonder what she will look like
*tries to think according to her personality*

Shy Wife

It just popped in my head >w<
I want to be an author, so I have a problem where I have a million ideas and nothing to do with them half the time.
I was thinking of the colors red, mustard yellow, silvers, and then Xiao's personality and character screamed in my mind.

Of course, she needs someone to take care of her because she will be pretty useless in caring for herself properly at stage one, so that's where Eques comes in. Also, I am a sucker for brother/sister relationships. He'd love her just like a big brother <33

>w<
I just hope people don't find her shyness annoying!

Newbie Noob

Oh an Author! You must be excellent at rps biggrin
I can't wait to see her! I can honestly say this shop and the artwork makes me excited for any new additions.

Hey shyness isnt annoying! In fact Eryan would probably enjoy someone like Xiao ^.^

Shy Wife

I'd love if/when I get her that they could meet? Eques would lurk around at first, but if they became friends it'd be really cute for the shy girl to have an adventurous friend. Maybe she can get a little bolder with Eryan as a buddy~

Newbie Noob

Oh yeah Eryan would be all for it! She wont have many friends and wont trust most, but Xiao would break through that easily

Shy Wife

Yay!
-all excited now!-

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
*high-fives Yushika* yay other author! (I feel like I heard you say this before somewhere else...)
what sort of stuff do you write? I do fantasy/supernatural and drama novels along with poetry. though I have recently learned how to write comedy, which makes me happy.

also what's your forte in writing? mine is descriptions

...ya know, I think it was Life Dust.

Magical Cat

RPing used to be so much fun, but it kind of dropped off when i couldn't find good people to write with. Maybe I should try, when i get a character.

Shy Wife

Sarano_Krem
*high-fives Yushika* yay other author! (I feel like I heard you say this before somewhere else...)
what sort of stuff do you write? I do fantasy/supernatural and drama novels along with poetry. though I have recently learned how to write comedy, which makes me happy.

also what's your forte in writing? mine is descriptions

...ya know, I think it was Life Dust.
-blushes- I'm not one yet! But it's always been my dream.

Fantasy, horror, drama, supernatural, or tragedy. :3
I am in Life Dust! I just couldn't find anyone willing to RP with me because I was new to the shop and eventually just hung back and gave up.

Newbie Noob

Man I wish i was an author!

I'm an acting major so an author is my best friend. Good characters come from good writing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff