Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
It's now that we have to leave the past and move on....

...there's more to life than dying.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Dear Diary...

I don't know what happen how this ...where to begin. Mom's gone. Really...gone. She went to work and on the way home...she got hit. The guy wasn't looking where he was driving and he HIT her with his...

She's been in the hospital for months, in the intensive care unit. Lucian and Aunt Patch have been taking care of her bills and the house and the kids.... But Mom hasn't been home in months.

I miss her.

My baby, little seung? She's grown up already...and she's a teenager. Teenager.

Oh god, I wish mom was here, she dealt with ME being a teenager.

This is way too much to deal with.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Reserved for Hospital RP part 1

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Reserved for Hospital RP part 2

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Reserved for Hospital RP part 3

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naia fidgeted at the Bus Stop, tail swishing under the bench and flicking past an annoyed Cthulu who lurked in the shade of the bench next to the cooler. The machanition, grumpy as he was, had been coerced into this plan due to Aunt Patch more than anything else. The entire idea was, in the retired pirate's mind, was that Naia had spent too much time fretting in the hospital and it wasn't doing her any favors, so a day out and at the beach with her daughter, might do both parties a world of good.

He couldn't really argue that it would likely help the emotional bonding between the two fleshing-godling parties...but being made to carry and cool the food and drinks like some common beast was a little much. Metal tentacles clacked together a moment as his mistress fretted over his head.

"She will be here. You should not worry so much."

"...easy for you to say..." Naia bit her lip for a moment. "I missed out on...whole chunks of her life...I don't even know why she agreed to this."
Seung landed heavily a few feet away from the bus stop. She didn't really want to take the bus; now that she could fly whenever she wanted, other forms of transportation seemed lackluster. Still, this was where they'd agreed to meet and her tote bag wasn't likely to get any lighter.

The mothfish had debated about coming at all. For all that Naia was her mother, she barely knew the woman. But she had promised she would and remembering the older Fa'e's reaction when they met again decided her. She could at least try to reconnect. It wasn't really Omoni's fault that she hadn't been there after all.

"Hello Omoni," she called as she got closer. She set her tote on the bench with a thud before sitting down herself. No, it really hadn't gotten any lighter while she flew.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
"Seung!"

Naia jolted out of her nervous stance in surpsrise, she hadn't heard the telltale sound of the Bus rolling up to the stop and chided herself when she realized that her daughter had taken very much after Anen. She could fly, obviously, just like him and flown all the way here. It made her wonder about getting her in contact with him, for a while..but..

The mechanical familiar under the bench pushed the cooler out, then slithered out beside it. So this was the thing created by that meddlesome fate fleshling that his mistress devoted herself so much to.

"Greetings, Fleshy Godling."

"Cthulu!"

Somehow, the older Fa'e doubted this was very much the best foot or flipper or tentacle to get things started on.

"Sorry, he's a little cranky." Naia leaned onto her walking stick and pulled herself up. "Would you like to walk down to the beach?"
Seung blinked at the creature in confusion. "Er, hello?" It reminded her of Arilin, but Oma's familiar was nowhere near that rude. She smiled shyly at Naia. "If you're ready we can head out." She picked up the tote again, wishing Nimaina had packed her less stuff. How much sunscreen did one person need, really?

"How have you been Omoni? And do you need any help with the cooler...um..." The mothfish hesitated, not sure how to pronouce the creature's name. She was sure she'd get it wrong, just look at her track record with other names for that. And she was just as sure it wouldn't take that well. Maybe neither of them would notice the slip...

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
"Naia has charged me with the duty of taking care of the cooler....Fleshling Seung." The fandangle clicked it's tentacles together, drawing up to a height that brought him to just under Naia's shoulder.

"I've been...well...I'm doing okay." All things considered. She did at least, look a little less worn and frazzled than the last time they had met. "I'm definitely ready to head out, I haven't been swimming in ages.."
"Oh, I see." I guess that's a "no," she thought to herself. "You don't have to keep calling me 'fleshling.' Seung is fine." She didn't really want to be called "fleshling" either. It sounded like an insult.

"I haven't been to the beach in awhile. I actually don't swim very well," the teen admitted.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
"You don't?" This was news and a surprise to Naia, she'd been hoping that Sueng had inherited a bit more from her... It didn't look like that was in the cards though. "Well, we'll just stick to the shallows...and if we end up any farther out I could easily swim you back to shore."

The mechanical familiar merely clicked his tentacles in response...calling Sueng fleshing was a sort of insult...he was a superior form...if one locked into an interesting trapped shape."Very well."
"Not really, no," the mothfish said sadly. "Oma taught me a little, but it was kind of hard with wings." She looked visibly relieved when Naia said she could swim them back. Seung tried to smile at the mechanical creature as she said "Thank you." For some reason they seemed to get off on the wrong foot, but maybe if she was nice to it, things would get better.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
The mechanical creature made a heavy clacking of it's tentacles, the offspring of his mistress could not swim. Bloody organics for you, a complete crapshoot on the qualities worth having in a creature.

Naia caught the noise and gave it a Look, while the fandangle hadn't said a word...he was being very rude today. However they were coming up to the shore now...and the wind blowing in from the salt water was fantastic... "This looks like a good spot to set our stuff up."
Seung gratefully set down her tote. Maybe if they used enough sunscreen and ate enough snacks it would be lighter on the return trip. "And it's very nice out today," she said, stretching her wings and arms to the breeze. It was tempting to take a flight in this air, but that would leave Omoni behind. With a reluctance she hoped Naia wouldn't pick up on, Seung laid out her beach towel and rummaged through the tote.

"Aigu..." she grumbled, wrinkling her nose in annoyance. "I think one of my brothers is making fun of me." She held up a pair of bright orange water-wings in explanation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff