Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the Journal for Edelsteine Desiderio, Joyous Romance. Please do not post unless you have the expressed permission of Meepfur, meepfeather and other permutations of Meepness.

User Image
User Image

1.) Ivy's Post
2.) You Are Here
3.) The Host
4.) Luuuv
5.) Servants and Followers
6.) Opinions - Gods
7.) Opinions - Others
8.) Art
9.) Pets
10.) Others
11.) Rooms
12.) Possessions
15.) OOC Goodness
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Mariana Alexandra Korzha, "Alex"
Race: Vampire
Height: 5'8"
Skin: Pale gold
Eyes: Red-gold
Hair: Straight, waist-length black, ends dyed red
Distinguishing marks: Cross-shaped burn scar on the right side of her stomah, as well as a scattering of what look like small acid scars, predominantly on her forearms.

Family: Alexandru (father; deceased), Elisabeta (mother; deceased), Radu (younger brother; deceased)

History: Mariana Alexandra Korzha, or Alex for short, is Romanian -- although she's never been anywhere near Romania in her entire life. Her parents emmigrated, and Alex was born and raised in the United States, taught next to nothing about her parents' homeland. The only knowledge of it she boasts is her fluency in Romanian, since her parents never did take well to English.

The young vampire came to Gaia a matter of weeks after she was turned, presumably with the help of whoever had turned her in the first place; but she never talks about either, so it's hard to say for certain.

After winding up in Gaia, she worked for a sorceress named Sabah for awhile, helping to take care of the results of one of her experiments into necromancy -- siirae, bizarre horse-dog hybrids that she's made a small business of breeding. But the two of them never got along, and after one too many disagreements with her employer, Alex left. She hasn't bothered to find another job since.

Character: Alex is not a modest girl by any means; she's not vain or arrogant, but she is what you might call shameless. She nearly always dresses in a way that comes close to making her look buyable; and she plays up her vampire look at the same time, wearing little other than red and black. This is not someone trying to blend in. To all appearances, she's not only entirely comfortable being what she is, but evidently she's proud of it, too.

She does what she wants, when she wants, although not in a purposely malicious way. She just likes things that feel good: blood, sex, drugs, alcohol. Roughly in that order, too.

Alex has a definite cynical edge to her confident, self-assured exterior, which has something to do with her tendency to do pretty much whatever the hell she wants; she's already damned regardless, so what's a little sin?

Songs: Matchbook Romance - "Monsters", The Fray - "Little House"
User Image

User Image

Name: Desiderio, "Rio"
Race: God
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black with a red streak.
Wings: Substance like candy glass, edible and raspberry-flavored, regenerates with time
Distinguishing marks: Stone embedded in the flesh on the left side of his stomach
Powers: Present Gift (conjure up a traditional gift of love); Mood Aura (put people in a room into either a relaxed or excited state that might be conducive to lovin'); Heart Arrow.

Song: Arsenium - "Love Me, Love Me"

Ivynian
Much like legends of Eros, Desiderio can summon a bow of ruby and gold to his hand. He has 5% of universal population worth of arrows he can summon to affect mortals, 10 per day to affect immortal hearts, and 1 per week to affect a deific heart. He must know the names of the one whose heart he will afflict, and the name of whom he wished the heart turned toward, and must spend an hour to engrave the names on a summoned arrow. After that, it’s point and shoot. Better, in most cases, to be unseen. The arrows are visible only to deific eyes once they leave the bow and dissolve into the victim after a few minutes, so there is a small window that an arrow may be plucked from a victim. Once an arrow dissolves into a heart, depending on their status, the victim feels affection to the designated name on the arrow. If the name was general, like “Jon” the first Jon they see will be the recipient. The more specific, or ‘True’, the name, the more accurate the effects. Mortals are under the influence of the arrow longer, allowing the artificial a chance to naturally progress to a more truthfully amorous state.
User Image

User Image
Name: Ishkhara
Race: Aoide (Demon)

About: Ishkhara, or Ishkha, is the only one of Rio's aoidei to return thus far, though she brought with her her friend and fellow aoide Shyamaath. Ishkha is bright, friendly, and not the least bit shy. She is, in all respects, a servant of Love.
[Ishkha was given to Taejira, but as Taej has left Gaia, I've taken her back.]

User Image
Name: Shyamaath
Race: Aoide (Demon)

About: Shyamaath, or Shy for short, isn't actually Rio's aoide at all - she's Kyrjadis'. But as her goddess has yet to be reborn, she serves Love temporarily, beside her best friend Ishkhara. The two aoidei encountered each other after waking, decided to stick together, and ultimately became fast friends.

User Image
Name: Nashwa
Race: Katta

About: Originally from the world of Gloriana, and more specifically from the desert city of Shapeir, Nashwa was displaced by Gehenna and ended up in the world of the Pantheon just before the Week of Paradise began. Her mate, Nazih, died during the time of Plague. She drifted after her arrival in this new world, barely scraping by as she searched for a way home. Injured in the forest, she was found by Adi and taken into Rio's care, and has since decided to stay.

She is a Katta, in appearance essentially an anthro cat, tawny with some faint tabby striping and golden eyes. She has taken over most of the cooking, and in addition to her domestic skills is a talented dancer.

Nashwa is accompanied by her riding saurus, a dinosaur-like creature tamed and used as a mount. His name is Altan, and he is dark red in color, standing half a foot taller than his owner. Altan's intelligence is about equal to a horse's.

User ImageName: Sarka dar Shampa
Race: Liontaur

About: A friend of Nashwa, Sarka is also from Gloriana - from the city of Tarna in East Fricana. As a magic user, Sarka has the following spells in her arsenal:

Fetch: Floats a small object towards the caster.
Levitate: Uh...levitates the caster. Becomes more tiring the longer it's sustained.
Open: ...opens things! Effective on locked doors, chests, etc., but not on barred doors and so forth.
Juggling Lights: Useful for entertainment purposes and for lighting dark places.
Force Bolt: A ball of telekinetic force strikes a target. Can break or move objects.
Reversal: Reflects a spell cast by another magic user.
Dazzle: Flash of light that briefly blinds an opponent.
Flame Dart: Throws a small fireball.

User Image
Name: Hillary Iden
Race: Vampire

About: Not a 'live-in' follower like Nashwa and Sarka, Iden just comes to visit every now and then. She's a pretty 'normal'/average person, easygoing and friendly, though with her own set of issues she usually keeps to herself - or downplays when they do come up.
User Image
Gods

Harmodius - My Lord, who I am glad to see now as Creation. I'm deeply grateful for the opportunity he's given my daughter - and for my rebirth, of course.

Akakios -
Beryl - Beryl is...well, I'm not quite certain.
Byrne - So very childlike, and entertaining in his antics...but also endearing in his innocence.
Calico -
Caolan -
Eamnonn - Broccoli! But in all seriousness, a good friend to Alex, and now to me.
Echo - My dear friend, now wed to Nergal. I wish her every happiness, and can never thank her enough for the lend of her aoide, Concerto.
Endiovar -
Illumin - I like him very much, and I wish him luck.
Kaelin - Oh, dear. ;;
Khiviance - ...is confusing. I love her, and I worry about her.
Kishara - Gaia! So very lovely, but also lonely. I wish you would accept what I offer, but I cannot push you.
Morpheus - Never thought I'd regret that.
Nergal - Well, I haven't run into him yet! it'll be interesting, I'm sure.
Neva -
Revei - Dream, with that cool smile for me. Friendly enough, though, especially with Byrne. He has feelings for someone, evidently.
Sh'khin - Um, well. Not really your...conventionally attractive sort. Not that that's a bad thing. I haven't met him properly, but he's been kind to Iris, and Adi liked him when they met. Of course, she likes everyone!
Tera-Ilana - I'd like to meet her again, if I could.
Tian Yue - Morgan's love! Crispin and Shaiming, kind of like I'm Alex and Rio I guess. I don't think I'll be changing my name anytime soon, though.
Una -
User Image
Others

Aislin - She did me a great kindness, but she's gone now I suppose, a part of Nergal.
Concerto - I can't thank him or Echo enough.
Crispin - He was so cute! Is so cute? I gather he's...become a Dragon King. Well anyway, he fainted when we met!
Eben - Soo much fun to tease! I wonder what he'll think of me now?
Greg - He's so cuuute~!
Illisia -
Ishum - Eee, Ishum! Not only is he an excellent conversationalist, he rescued Dinah!
Jerry -
Kheviel - Talk about handsome! And kind, too. I haven't seen him since that night, though...surely Xuan Yi hasn't taken over yet, or I would have seen her, with Gaia living near.
Laurence -
Morgan - I hope things are going well for her and Tian Yue.
Orin - I loved him as Alex, and I love him still, though my love is now unrequited. At times I wish I could...help the matter along, but I could never bring myself to do that to him.
Penny -
Seppa - Poor Seppa! I do hope she got everything sorted out.
Sesotris - Mm, shapeshifter...
Toki - Odd, definitely odd.
UK - He was terribly worried I would bite him. I wonder what's become of him?

User Image

Cait (Dinah):
User Image

Floox-troop:
(Dogwood, Phlox, Vulpecula)
User Image
User Image
User Image

Velvet (Nanda):
User Image
User Image

User Image
Name: Adrienne Seref-Korzha, "Adi"
Race: ??

About: Daughter of Rio/Alex and Eamnonn's werewolf-aoide Orin, twin to Kinsley. Adi lives with her 'mother' (who prefers 'Rio' to 'Mom'), while her brother lives with their father. She's cute and friendly, and perhaps even more cheerful than Rio. Though a teenager physically, mentally, and emotionally, it still shows that she's all of three years old. She has a lot to learn! She loves plants and gardening, and hunting is pretty cool too. Adi much prefers being outside to being inside, and has no problem with getting dirty.

She's now a servant of Glyph, and has her own journal.
User Image

Rather than opening into a room as it used to, the old green door now opens onto a hallway, off of which lie six rooms. From three of the rooms, vegetation encroaches into the hall, a clear sign that Eamnonn's rooms have not actually been done away with...just moved around a little and added to. At the end of the hallways is a large window, almost always open, that looks onto a large tree outside.

The original two rooms Alex inherited from Ea still exist: they're the first two rooms off the hall, directly opposite each other, and are largely the same as before. The one to the right is Rio's, while the one to the left is Adi's. Both have the same carpet of grass and tree walls, as well as furniture 'growing' from the same trees that make up the walls. The only difference is that Rio's no longer contains a bathing pool; Adi's still does, as it was dug by Orin and neither she nor Rio are keen to change that particular detail.

The next room on the left is another bedroom, this one for the aoidei Shyamaath and Ishkhara, and is much the same as the first two - only with two beds instead of one, and again no bathing pool.

Opposite that bedroom is more of a general living room, where the tile of the hallway continues, softened with rugs, and the walls are...actual walls! There's a dining area here, and a sitting area that features floor sofas and pillows in an Indian style.

The third room on the right is a small kitchen, which is...you know, kitchen-y.

The third and final room on the left is the reason the bathing pools have (mostly) gone away - the whole thing is a bathing pool! It's similar to this, but not quite so large.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Someone remembers! crying
...that is the girliest thing I've ever seen.
It's not girly, Alex, it's romantic! It's a glorious representation of love!
Which is girly.
Is not. xp
Is too.
If I didn't know better, I'd say you're hopeless.
Oh, shut it al- wait a minute, what d'you mean you know better?
*hides* Nothing~

So much love to Thab! <3

User Image
User Image
Hairsticks for Alex, from Orin! heart
User Image

Works of Glory Ideas:
Bow
Arrow
SoA
???
???
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perri Indiya
((Rio would so be the kind of gem to "accidently" roll off your dresser top and into your lingerie drawer.))

User Image
Perri is my hero. <3

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out