Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85219810288216 85.2% [ 18687 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12021160160525 12.0% [ 2636 ]
I like movies better. 0.018515140459686 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090751550529004 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21928 ]

it's a friend's book... smile yea..my friend says ANYTHING with "Neil Gaiman" is a good read..even a train ticket with just his name on it.. blaugh xd

naah, seriously, i like The Price and Chivalry heart wink
hm.. i just started reading the Magician's Nephew for school but for fun I'm reading Needful Things (not to scary but really perverted in parts) I love Stephen King, he's my fav. author!

Friendly Regular

cr14mson
it's a friend's book... smile yea..my friend says ANYTHING with "Neil Gaiman" is a good read..even a train ticket with just his name on it.. blaugh xd

naah, seriously, i like The Price and Chivalry heart wink

Well, including train tickets might be a bit much. But just about anything else... 3nodding
The Hound of Baskerviles

Going through a Sherlockian phase... xd
jordan apprenti chevalier is the book i am reading
The once and future king
Great Expectations. I'm reading it for class, but I really like it.
I'm reading Lord of the flies for class. Eww yucky. I don't like the book.

WARNING:
I am very hyper right now.

I AM READING THE BEST BOOK EVER. It is the best. Can you guess? I will give you 2 hints.

Hint 1: It has magic in it.

Hint 2: The sixth book is coming out soon.

Fine I will tell you it is.

Drum Roll Please.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
I'm reading Jane Eyre at the moment. Which is cool because I know the musical by heart, so when I read certain lines I imagine the characters singing them instead of just speaking them. ^^;
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

Everyone was shocked when they found out I hadn't read it yet.
The Arkadians by Lloyd Alexander is what i'm am reading now, i also like the redwall series because of the violence ^_^
I'm reading The Mists of Avalon, too. It's sooo great. Anyways I love Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne Rice, Konstantinos, E.A. Poe, Hawthorn, and H.P. Lovecraft.
i love the series of unfortunate events! Also the books Crown Duel and Court Duel
i just finished hawksong and silver kiss i'm waiting to buy the the second book snakecharm this weekend they were great books

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff