why isnt harry potter in the directory? >.>

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
yaha1313131313
Because it has it's own forum and all threads about it belong there.
Who has read The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell?

Dedicated Loiterer

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/books/the-picture-of-dorian-gray-by-oscar-wilde/t.71972777/

I just made the thread because I adore the book~!
Wow! Thanks for ur info.

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is a god.

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
For Private Novels by Kate Brian is a good series that everyone should read

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
She-who-loves-hyphens
yaha1313131313
Because it has it's own forum and all threads about it belong there.

The reason is because it's so popular. And there are so many different things to talk about the book there that is why.

Another good book to look up is Vampire Academy

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I Want some gold ya dig?
IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice

Does anybody just adore fiction/thrillers?

Andy McDermott's Nina Wilde/Eddie Chase sequel is my fav. For anybody who loves violence, guns and archaeology this is the perfect book!

Click here for website.

Wheezing Lunatic

IflanaNifi
Hey~
If this directory is still being updated, might I pimp my own thread?

The Malazan Series Discussion Thread, for the discussion of the novels in the series Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson and Novels of the Malazan Empire by Ian C. Esslemont, as well as the other novellas set in the fictional Malazan world co-created by the two authors.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/books/the-malazan-series-discussion-thread/t.72274057_1/

Thank you.

4,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
if you love vamps (preferably traditional non-sparkly ones) you should read the chronicles of vladimir tod. the author, heather brewer, also just released the first book of her new series the slayer chronicles which can be read as as a companion series to the Vlad books or on their own. also liked the percy jackson series and heroes of olympus series as well the kane chronicles all by rick riordan. the newest heroes of olympus book comes out in two days. oct 4 2011
the bluford serise

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces