Welcome to Gaia! ::

i heart the series of unfortunate events. that is the bomb heart

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fantastic Fiction is a great site to find out about books and find similar writers. Plus find more books written by your favorite authors. Check it out. Thanks to this site i half the library i do. cat_cool

Desirable Genius

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Read the Sandman series. Expensive but worth it
I'm currently reading Carte Blanche by Jeffery Deaver. This book is an excellent espionage thriller.
Kurokashi-san
I'm currently reading Carte Blanche by Jeffery Deaver. This book is an excellent espionage thriller.

Where were you, Kurokashi-san? crying
I am planning to read on Shattered Heaven: Volume 01, Sins of the Soul, by Christopher Tilford, in fact!
Javier Cross
Kurokashi-san

I am planning to read on Shattered Heaven: Volume 01, Sins of the Soul, by Christopher Tilford, in fact!

Holidays kept me very busy, but I back now.
Kurokashi-san
Javier Cross
Kurokashi-san

Well in any case, we gotta go and stay sharp, I feel that the books forum has begun to lose its touch, lately.
May I comment to you on vs threads that may require your input, in fact, so we can salvage them?
Javier Cross
Kurokashi-san
Javier Cross
Kurokashi-san

Well in any case, we gotta go and stay sharp, I feel that the books forum has begun to lose its touch, lately.
May I comment to you on vs threads that may require your input, in fact, so we can salvage them?

Sounds like a plan to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games