Welcome to Gaia! ::

What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]

Just checking in.... to say that I'm alive... barely... lol. I have a killer headache, though. And I look like some glorified raccoon. Ngh.

Valiant Jackling

Laeriel Rhuilea
Just checking in.... to say that I'm alive... barely... lol. I have a killer headache, though. And I look like some glorified raccoon. Ngh.

feel better!
I hope you feel better Lae!

Zealot

Laeriel Rhuilea

Your signature....I approve! c:
Aribis
Laeriel Rhuilea

Your signature....I approve! c:

Thanks!

And thank you for the well wishes, Era! ^_^ I got some sleep and now I'm ready to tackle the week!

Valiant Jackling

ADVENTURE TIME!

Ugh. I hate that show. I hope this sponsor event ends soon xP

How's everyone holding up?

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
the all powerful author

[The sunlight] glared on his breast plate. He was the same as she remembered, and not… His cheekbones looked more defined, his eyes shadowed, tired. Despite the sunlight, there was a darkness on him

MORE SNIPPETS... MOAR MOAR MOAR ...
I swear I only log in not to share these with you all!!
Wheeeee. Snippets. <3 I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK FIVE.

Erailea

How's everyone holding up?

It's near-the-end-of-the-semester-project-crunch time.

Within the next week I've got a research paper, a short story, and a commercial due. Which doesn't sound like much, but the amount of work that needs to go into them and the time that needs to be spent on them is crazy. I've also got to read Great Expectations . . .
>>;;

I SHALL SURVIVE.

I'm also really happy with how my short story is coming. ^____^

In other, school-related news: We read Frankenstein in my lit. class a few weeks ago, and because my teacher is silly and I knew he would appreciate it, I wrote my unit essay as diagnosing Frankenstein's monster as a Sociopath. On Monday he gave me back the essay and told me to submit it to the essay competition that my school is running right now. The deadline was two days away, but I managed to get it edited and whatnot. I still don't know if it's really any good (I haven't written an essay since high school), but I turned it in. We'll see how this goes. o________o;;;;;;

I'm having trouble finding classes to take. The only Psych course I could possibly take next semester I can't take (the department head told me not to . . .), so now I get to putter around and take Victorian Lit--which is going to be a completely superfluous credit, as it doesn't fit any of my electives or required courses. *sigh*

So. Uh. How is everyone else? >>;;;

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
hahaha I appear - longer post coming
Has anyone here read the Mitch Rapp series? Lol.
I haven't been on here in a... very long time
how is everyone doing?

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
new post from our favorite author!!!!

Quote:

Kristen Britain

Couldn't resist--typo from GR5: Female dental capacity, she guessed, was not terribly important in the empire.

You and 3 others like this..

Banedemon
new post from our favorite author!!!!

Quote:

Kristen Britain

Couldn't resist--typo from GR5: Female dental capacity, she guessed, was not terribly important in the empire.

You and 3 others like this..

"the empire"... I guess she is talking about Arcosia?

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
i think so... unsure though.
It's possible, we're still in that storyline, after all.

Happy Easter everyone!

In other news I'm having mini panic attacks over my short story for creative writing. Apparently I'm something of a writing perfectionist, and the distinct lack of feedback I'm getting is freaking me out. I have to turn it in for a class workshop on Wednesday. *hyperventilates*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff