Welcome to Gaia! ::

What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 178 179 180 > >> »|

hey, maybe this is the story that will end up being published. I would read it for sure biggrin
@Midnight_wolf_dream: I almost never suffer from writer's block. Most of my writer friends hate me for this, but it's true. I have worked for almost six years on one fictional universe. At the start It was all one story, but then I got sucked down by several characters demanding most vocally that I at least outline their lives. Somehow outlines always end up not being outlines and I get caught up in writing key scenes from said characters lives. So...word count and production aren't my problem, it's just a matter of focusing for me as i tend to bounce between stories.

@Lia: Mine's obscenely complex with a braided plotline and well, I suppose my Fiction Workshop professor would say it has too many twists, but he writes short stories and can't stand genre writing so...if anything I have to learn to cut away the useless bits and simplify.

@Hristis: I was the same way with the story that spawned the massive thing that now consumes almost every notebook I own (writing by hand is just so darn great and does not tempt finicky evil computers to eat your work) and most of my waking thoughts outside of my studies and homework.
Hello! *echo* *shrugs* I guess nobody's home, darn. I'll just have to return tomorow.

*saunters off*
Well if anyone here is into the Inheritance series, just published chapter 2 of my fanfic, Straight to the Heart on www.fanfiction.net its what I've been working on in my own spare time I suppose.

In other news if the weather stays nice and it doesn't get windy I'm having a bonfire today! 3nodding Got to get some brats, gram crackers, and chocolate first though, got the marsh mellows all ready.
Awsomeness! I'll be sure to read that. I found this fanfic in th GR archive titled Kamorhan (sp) vane, that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. Your jaw will drop. (not telling you why)
Lia; Oooh *runs to the archive* xd I've been reading a lot of fanfiction lately!
midnight_wolf_dream
Lia; Oooh *runs to the archive* xd I've been reading a lot of fanfiction lately!

This post makes me think of the archives in FRC and all the stacks of scrolls and paper piled everywhere. I imagine it would be difficult to read fanfiction there but nonetheless amusing. I'd yell at the ghosts if they interrupted me while I was reading. Especially if it was something....good. xd
Ace Ryn Knight
midnight_wolf_dream

This post makes me think of the archives in FRC and all the stacks of scrolls and paper piled everywhere. I imagine it would be difficult to read fanfiction there but nonetheless amusing. I'd yell at the ghosts if they interrupted me while I was reading. Especially if it was something....good. xd

Lol to funny.

On the most random of all my day was boring....UNTIL after noon.

-First of all I found out that we are going to watch another slaughter video, pigs this time. We watched cows get slaughtered last Friday. Of course the funniest thing to me is all the girls behind me are either;

1. crying and bawling about the poor piggies

2. Grossed out ready to barf

3. All of the above (my favorite and got a story to go with that!)

And while they're doing this, I'm laughing my head off. Not because of the blood but because of them making complete fools of themselves with their faces..... *trails off* It came down to food, so fat from the cow is used, and there was this one girl that thought it was just disgusting that cow fat was in lip balm, ect. Ask her if she likes marsh mellows; "I love marsh mellows!" is the reply you get. Marsh mellows are just puffed up cow fat. I swear her face turned green!

Ok second thing that made my day a bit more interesting, ok in choir listened to recording of the concert, blah blah blah, all of a sudden choir teacher looks up and she says to me something about me proving I have a bit higher voice then the other altos, and told me to go across the room and sit with the Sapranos, all the while my best friend and me are trying not to laugh at how weird this is and all because of the solo I did. I had to sing pretty high. So yeah.... I graduated from being an Alto to a Saprano in a sense.
Haha! you just made my day! Or night... or whatever. biggrin
Where is everybody? Oh well, I've had something bugging me and I wnated to throw it out there. How old do you think some of the characters in GR are (Fastion, Zach, Mapstone, etc.) I already guessed Karigan was 20 or 21. Has this been discused aready earlier, I'm to lazy to check.
Lia; Lol, yeah a boy tried to tell me that I might want to leave the room when the video had started, I burst out laughing "tell that to the girls behind me." sadly that was the last slaughter video so I don't get to laugh at sissy girls anymore! sad It always made the day more interesting.

I'm here, was painting my Church's wall the other day with the youth group; TLG- teens living for god, or what we like to call it; Tangerine Lip Gloss.

I could never guess how old they are unfortunately, well.... I think Fastion is maybe about 25-30.
Heh. When these books first came out they went directly to the top of my Fav book list. razz Heh Im totally gonna get the 4th book pretty much as soon as it comes out. I cant wait!
Ice Shadow; Heh same here but I have so many favorite books, the funny thing is both authors I love also love Lord of the Rings! xD You've probably guessed by now that I love the Inheritance Cycle as well as Green Rider, and of course Lord of the Rings!

Hey but I also have other little favorites, but they don't get to me like the three I just stated.
midnight_wolf_dream
Ice Shadow; Heh same here but I have so many favorite books, the funny thing is both authors I love also love Lord of the Rings! xD You've probably guessed by now that I love the Inheritance Cycle as well as Green Rider, and of course Lord of the Rings!

Hey but I also have other little favorites, but they don't get to me like the three I just stated.

Whooo, Lord of the rings! biggrin I read it for the first time when I was 13, it was a translation to my mother tongue, and I absolutely hated it. But then I got curious because I also realized that many of my favorite authors said they loved it (somehow you find that on almost every fantasy book, or: "Tolkien's true heir" or something like that XD) , so I got it in English and its just sooo much better! Well, except of the prologue xp
I am taking a seminary in English Literature about Lotr this term, I already got my topic (and I love it) - The Influence of Scandinavian Mythology on Lord of the Rings ^^

Sorry by the way for not showing up for some time - the new term just started and I took a LOT of courses, since I want to take the first part of my state examination afterwards -> will be less on gaia from now on
Hristis; Tis ok. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces