Total Votes:[ 5997 ]

3,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Jak of the Shadows
Miss Manifesto
FireStormRuby
Jak, you or something needs to get it through her head that Mr. Pattinson is not Edward Cullen, he's the actor who plays him in the movie. I've heard the term, "[insert actor's name here] is [insert character's name here]." but that just means the actors plays the character well.

Jaky's been trying. Then his step-mama goes "NOOO! Respect your sister and her intrests!!! scream "

...That's right, isn't it?
Yup. I can say nothing bad about Twilight in my home, or else I'm infringing on my sister's rights and degrading her.

I've pretty much given up on my sister, I just never cease to be amazed by her idiocy.

I sorry. *gives you a cookie*
Miss Manifesto
Jak of the Shadows
Miss Manifesto
FireStormRuby
Jak, you or something needs to get it through her head that Mr. Pattinson is not Edward Cullen, he's the actor who plays him in the movie. I've heard the term, "[insert actor's name here] is [insert character's name here]." but that just means the actors plays the character well.

Jaky's been trying. Then his step-mama goes "NOOO! Respect your sister and her intrests!!! scream "

Yup. I can say nothing bad about Twilight in my home, or else I'm infringing on my sister's rights and degrading her.

I've pretty much given up on my sister, I just never cease to be amazed by her idiocy.

I sorry. *gives you a cookie*
Thankies. *munchmunch*

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Jak of the Shadows
Miss Manifesto
FireStormRuby

She'll grow out of it.
FireStormRuby

Why? Why do it? gonk

@Jak: That sucks about your sister. Here's hoping she comes around eventually.
FireStormRuby
Jak of the Shadows
Miss Manifesto
FireStormRuby

She'll grow out of it.
If you knew my sister, you'd know she doesn't grow. At all. She wants to be an adult, but still has the capacity of a toddler.

3,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Jak of the Shadows
FireStormRuby
Jak of the Shadows
Miss Manifesto
FireStormRuby

She'll grow out of it.
If you knew my sister, you'd know she doesn't grow. At all. She wants to be an adult, but still has the capacity of a toddler.

Don't have to tell me. You already have.
Is this the same one who...Um...with the phone....and her bf....and uh....yeah, nevermind... sweatdrop

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Oh no, Edward killed Bambi's mom!
I'm sorry, I'm just posting random Twilight videos I found on Youtube on here. I don't know what to say!

Dapper Capitalist

FireStormRuby
Oh no, Edward killed Bambi's mom!
I'm sorry, I'm just posting random Twilight videos I found on Youtube on here. I don't know what to say!

no! poor Bambi. crying I knew Edward was evil.

Lol, I'm not surprised someone thought of that when seeing that scene from the movie.

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Went to the mall today.. and almost every Twilight display around and inside of Hot Topic is now gone and replaced with X-men stuff... It's a wonderful sight.

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Zelfire Evertime
Went to the mall today.. and almost every Twilight display around and inside of Hot Topic is now gone and replaced with X-men stuff... It's a wonderful sight.

That's wonderful news. I need to see what my local Hot Topic still has their Twilight displays but it's extremely rare if I go to the mall because it's so far away sweatdrop
Zelfire Evertime
I normally stay away form any place that is Hot Topic or like it, but I'm glad Twilight is releasing its stranglehold on malls. xd
Zelfire Evertime

Life is good. 4laugh I can't wait to see Origins.
Zelfire Evertime

That's very good news. Hopefully the Twilight display at Barnes & Noble will soon be gone.

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Strawberryblonde33
Zelfire Evertime

That's very good news. Hopefully the Twilight display at Barnes & Noble will soon be gone.

And I hope the Twilight merch and the huge stacks of the books at Books-A-Million will be leaving soon. Seriously, you have to maneuver around those huge stacks just to go down the aisle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff