A fan 0.078539269634817 7.9% [ 471 ]
EDWARD'S SO HAWT!!!1!1apple 0.029348007337002 2.9% [ 176 ]
Poll whore~ 0.07637151909288 7.6% [ 458 ]
Total Votes:[ 5997 ]

Dapper Capitalist

Shader-san
Nekoshojo27
FireStormRuby
Hey Neko, have I showed you that FMA/Twilight trailer I saw on Youtube where Roy is Edward and Edward is Bella?

Mother of ********! Please don't show me that unless you want me dead! DX

FMA... A-And T-Twilight?

Congrats, I small part of my has just died...

It's the Edward/Ed thing, you wouldn't believe the crossovers that are popping up on Fanfiction.net. As for your story before about parents saying "at least my kid's are reading" I don't see parents getting so excited when their kids read comic books, which in fact have more literary value that Twilight.

"Like Harry Potter." please, Harry Potter at least manages to be well constructed with interesting characters, not to mention a variety of themes and morals such a prejudice, racism, and classic good defeats evil.
karakuri_ningyou
Has anyone seen this? Deleted Twilight sex scene

Oh yes, and it was lulzy. However, they made Bella much too smart. Totally out of character.

OMG It is hot down here. We need steel-drum band music to fit the theme! cool
Like this.

Uh...in other Twilight news...
Hm....the magazines at my store always find some sort of drama with the making of New Moon, but I haven't bothered to sneak a peek.
Oh, uh, Comicus, I'm doing a very long, multi-video response to one video by nuttymadam, "My Point", where nutty tries to clear the air and make people try to understand what she's been saying all along. Here's mah channel: Shameless plug is shameless

So, if you're interested...hehheh.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Astrid-157
Oh, uh, Comicus, I'm doing a very long, multi-video response to one video by nuttymadam, "My Point", where nutty tries to clear the air and make people try to understand what she's been saying all along. Here's mah channel: Shameless plug is shameless

Cool logic in the face of fire.

Or in NM's case, a whale.
Astrid-157

Yeah, I'll bookmark you *points to self and shamelessly admits to not having a youtube account* This should be fun to watch.

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Changed my signature.. yays. XD

Because we all know Laharl could soo kick Edward's a**.

Wheezing Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In twilight, the vampires supposed to be like stone, right? So they don't have any blood...but when guys have erections their p***s fills with blood...so Edward shouldn't be able to rise, right?
o 3o;;...
o_o I have no idea how it works "logically". But Lord Sparklepire does get Bella pregnant in the last book, so I guess it works somehow. Which brings the series to a whole new level of wrong. Bella is barely out of high school and she's having a baby, which is a-ok by the mormon standards of Smeyer. Not to mention that apparently the super powerful mini mary sue demon spawn is eating Bella from the inside or something. And then Eddykins has to rip open her stomach with his teeth to pull the baby out... Just... gross... I thought my friends were joking when they told me that was what happened.

Leave it to Smeyer to make her own story so bad that it sounds like an anti-Twilight parody. That is talent people. Talent in the art of fail.
I cannot understand how Twilight got so bloody popular.

I read it a while ago er..2 years maybe? Finished it, didn't like it..thought I'd never see it again.

Ooh but was I wrong. EVERYONE starts reading it and then the fangirls come..oh god the fangirls.

WHY I DIDN'T LIKE IT:

The plot was just Romeo And Juliet in emo vampire form.

Edward's a girl and Bella's an idiot.

Meyer didn't like..I dunno study vampire mythology at all, I mean you don't HAVE to but it would've been nice to add a foot note or two when she added completely new things to the vampire race (i.e. Sparkle)

And what's worse..The Host isn't too bad..that should've been the popular one if anything, Twilight just..I dunno..ruined what I thought about Meyer when I read 'The Host'.

Dapper Lunatic

Burnt Cookiez x-x
In twilight, the vampires supposed to be like stone, right? So they don't have any blood...but when guys have erections their p***s fills with blood...so Edward shouldn't be able to rise, right?
o 3o;;...

Gai Ketoji
Maybe he was aroused when he turned into a vampire and is stuck with a permanent erection.

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Shader-san
Nekoshojo27
FireStormRuby
Hey Neko, have I showed you that FMA/Twilight trailer I saw on Youtube where Roy is Edward and Edward is Bella?

Mother of ********! Please don't show me that unless you want me dead! DX

FMA... A-And T-Twilight?

Congrats, I small part of my has just died...

Its sad but true, there are alot of vidoes on Youtube of FMA clips being synced to audio from the Twilight trailer.
Well, today was the day I went back to school since Spring Break was over. It was also the day I had to turn in Cell and The Dark Half (both written by Stephen King) to the school library. When I got off the bus and put my tote, bookbag, and instrument case at the table I always sat at every morning in the cafeteria, I grabbed Cell and The Dark Half out of my tote and headed to the school library.

I swear this is a Twilight related story. Just wait.

When I entered the library, I put the two books I was turning in on the librarian's check-out desk and headed to the fiction section. Guess what I saw when I was heading to the K through M section. Three copies of Twilight, two copies of New Moon, two copies of Eclipse, and two copies of Breaking Dawn. When I first saw them, I instantly went, "What the ********?" in my head. So I grabbed a copy of New Moon and Eclipse and went to the check-out desk and checked them out.

I'm doing a little project with them by listing out the phrases and sentences with words I think that Meyer misused. It's hard to explain but I'll show you all pictures of it so you can see.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
M-Mako. D:

Dangerous territory, my sister in arms. STAY STRONG/SANE. I'll Fed-Ex some Hostess Cupcakes your way.
Karutan Koremanu
M-Mako. D:

Dangerous territory, my sister in arms. STAY STRONG/SANE. I'll Fed-Ex some Hostess Cupcakes your way.

I'll be fine ^^ I have an arsenal of good books in my disposal. If I get sick of New Moon, I can finish reading Watchmen or The Regulators or reread Coraline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff