Neutral 0.25212606303152 25.2% [ 1512 ]
A fan 0.078539269634817 7.9% [ 471 ]
EDWARD'S SO HAWT!!!1!1apple 0.029348007337002 2.9% [ 176 ]
Poll whore~ 0.07637151909288 7.6% [ 458 ]
Total Votes:[ 5997 ]

~HugWhore~
Here's an interview, gaiz. Have fun:
LINK!

Further confirmation that Twilight is Smeyers personal fantasy gone wild.

But what surprised me most was that she's 35. I thought she was 40ish <.<

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Hmm, the two points of the interview that stood out to me were the fact that 14/15 agents turned her down (I wonder why....) and the bit where she goes on about having led a sheltered live. So basically she had absolutely no real life experience to draw on when writing these characters, that explains a lot.

I think it especially explains Bella's whining. What I gather is that Bella is supposed to be a strong person who's grown up young, but as she's written by a person who was always sheltered, she ended up being a whiny b***h. 'Cause that's probably how Meyer would have reacted to it. At least that's my theory.

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Seriously... you guys need to look at this.

Some Twihard has taken it too damn far

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Harpsiccord

I saw it a few times before. User Image

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I finally joined the TwilightSucks forums.. after much putting off.. *chuckles.*

This actually made me chuckle... but I'm still mad that someone actually put them together.... grrr
I listened/watched a few others and I've got to say that they made me chuckle.

BTW::: welcome back Mako blaugh
Harpsiccord

That is disgusting. Ugh.
Harpsiccord

I'm really not sure whether to laugh or cry.

I can't help but see some epic, time consuming, irl-to-internet trolling going on here. At least, I hope that's what it is. eek

I guess it's kinda like I'm hoping that Stephenie Meyer is gonna come out and say: "LOL, guiz. Did it for the lulz!"

I may be hoping in vain, but let me have my dreams... crying

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
socialblasphemy
Harpsiccord

I'm really not sure whether to laugh or cry.

I can't help but see some epic, time consuming, irl-to-internet trolling going on here. At least, I hope that's what it is. eek

I guess it's kinda like I'm hoping that Stephenie Meyer is gonna come out and say: "LOL, guiz. Did it for the lulz!"

I may be hoping in vain, but let me have my dreams... crying

I'm so heavily disturbed.. it's fan girls that do something like this give all people who like something a bad name. That just... gross.

Side Note: I subjected Zelfire to a Mary-Sue test, he came back as an anti-sue. XD The little brat is good ta go!
Looking at this (specifically Being Jacob Black, as that's the only one I read) I almost can't help but have the tiniest bit of respect for Jacob.

Because, let's face it, he's a far more interesting character than either Edward or Bella could ever dream of being. My only qualm is that he actually likes The Mindless Wonder, maybe even loves her wtf.

And I don't know if I'm just not feeling well, but I find myself actually, dare I say, not loathing the writing in this short piece on Jacob entirely and with every fiber of my being. I think it might be that second-person narrative is meant to pull you closer into how the character feels (and I just like second-person narrative sweatdrop ). And, while there were instances where Meyer's writing unfortunately found it's way back into really crappy territory, I actually found myself liking Jacob a bit. I just wish SMeyer had thought to make Jacob the focus of the books, even disregarding telling it from Bella's point of view.

IMHO, he has a much more interesting story to tell, and one that I might actually read. If, of course, her editor actually did his/her job this time.

It goes with the whole Beauty and the Beast theme we were talking about at one point in the Discussion thread; Edward and Bella pretty much fail at fulfilling the awesome requirements of a story with such themes. I think Jacob and Bella (with a lot more character development, and a little less whining) could pull off telling such a story.

The argument has been made that it would be better if Edward had turned into a horrific creature in the sunlight. I propose that we already have a perfectly good subject with which to explore these types of themes: Jacob Black.

Also, in a world where Bella is a complete moron and Edward is a controlling douche, Jacob seems to be the only person making any sense, damn it. scream

Thoughts?

Anxious Smoker

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Millionaire 200
[******** My Life
[******** My Life

o_0 wow...Thats when you go "Well s**t! I sure dodged a bullet there didnt I?" And waddle away from the crazy b***h

Dapper Lunatic

[******** My Life
What really scares me is some of the comments. They're ok for a while but then...

Quote:
psh, i'd dump any guy for edward. i'd also sell my car.

Quote:
here's the thing. edward cullen is real, and is a beautiful person.
you need to be more like him

Quote:
Edward Cullen is the hottest guy is history. It has nothing to do with sucking blood or being a stalker. He makes Bella the center of his universe and is protective, loving, and honest about his feelings for her. He is truly the perfect boyfriend. So all you Edward haters, go see the movie a few more times and maybe you will be open enough to see what all the WOMEN are drooling over. Come on guys, a little jealous that you are incapable of true devotion. So....bite me!

Quote:
you are all jealous.... cause you will never compare to edward cullen, and i completely agree with the girl. if i had a boyfriend while i read twilight, id dump him too

Quote:
You're girlfriend is delusional. Edward is in love with me and only me.

*shudders*
Gai ******** My Life[
kddx4sp0:0="Gai ******** My Life[/url]

What really scares me is some of the comments. They're ok for a while but then...

Quote:
psh, i'd dump any guy for edward. i'd also sell my car.

Quote:
here's the thing. edward cullen is real, and is a beautiful person.
you need to be more like him

Quote:
Edward Cullen is the hottest guy is history. It has nothing to do with sucking blood or being a stalker. He makes Bella the center of his universe and is protective, loving, and honest about his feelings for her. He is truly the perfect boyfriend. So all you Edward haters, go see the movie a few more times and maybe you will be open enough to see what all the WOMEN are drooling over. Come on guys, a little jealous that you are incapable of true devotion. So....bite me!

Quote:
you are all jealous.... cause you will never compare to edward cullen, and i completely agree with the girl. if i had a boyfriend while i read twilight, id dump him too

Quote:
You're girlfriend is delusional. Edward is in love with me and only me.

*shudders*

The comments...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. eek

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Orla Kae
Harpsiccord

That is disgusting. Ugh.

Okay, I'm officially freaked. Is this person a stalker/edward inspired psychopath?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff