Neutral 0.25212606303152 25.2% [ 1512 ]
A fan 0.078539269634817 7.9% [ 471 ]
EDWARD'S SO HAWT!!!1!1apple 0.029348007337002 2.9% [ 176 ]
Poll whore~ 0.07637151909288 7.6% [ 458 ]
Total Votes:[ 5997 ]

Dangerous Loiterer

Gai Ketoji
Caerthakatha
Slightly random, but... WTF?! I just got a friend request from a Twitard even though I posted in there bashing the book!_User Image

If you mean prettypony23 she added me too.
Yeah. That's the one.

I hate people who do that. I spent God knows how long trying to find out whether she's in my guilds or something.
_User Image

Anxious Smoker

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Millionaire 200
Christ, did we all just get track down?

Anxious Smoker

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Millionaire 200

Dapper Lunatic

Why would you do something like that to your own child? Renesmee is almost as bad a name as Princess TiƔamii.

Dangerous Loiterer

I was just showing my dad that earlier.

I feel sorry for any kid who actually gets named that.
_User Image

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Caerthakatha
Slightly random, but... WTF?! I just got a friend request from a Twitard even though I posted in there bashing the book!_User Image

Cher, that has happened to me, dozens and dozens of times.
Gai Ketoji
Why would you do something like that to your own child? Renesmee is almost as bad a name as Princess TiƔamii.

I got lucky. My name was originally meant to be Donna. I am so glad I escaped that Monikor.
Renesmee sounds like a cough medicine.
Just out of curiosity, how many of you have actually read the entire Twilight series?
shadowofaprincess
Just out of curiosity, how many of you have actually read the entire Twilight series?
Almost all of us have. Most Antis don't beat down the books unless they've read them.

Anxious Smoker

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Millionaire 200
shadowofaprincess

I read Twilight, BD, and MS for kicks. I couldn't get through NM and I have no plans on touching Eclipse. Though, I do know what goes on in each book.
Karura Koremanu
shadowofaprincess
Almost all of us have. Most Antis don't beat down the books unless they've read them.

I was just curious. I know people who haven't read the series, but go around saying it's the worst piece of s**t ever written.

Personally, I haven't read it.

Durem Noob

Makothecrane34

4/29/09-
Epic screencap that shows that Gaia(and Louie!) is still epic:
User Image

I just wanted to let you know how much that made my day. I really needed the laughter, and now I love Gaia even more. xDD
Twilight is annoying all my friends are in love with it i gave it a chance and it was so boring i mean really
shadowofaprincess

I've read the first one and most of the second. Veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy slllllllloooooooooowwwwwwlllllllyyyyy getting through the rest of it. It's bad enough I can't stomach it for long.
Heheh. Hey gaiz, got another hate!PM:

Karura Koremanu
Julia_Christine_Hale
TWILIGHT ROCKS U WHORE
Nice. Would lol again! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items