It's not trolling; I'm defending myself. *nods firmly*

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Karura Koremanu
It's not trolling; I'm defending myself. *nods firmly*

Alrighty then, hun. Just makin' sure.

ON TOPIC: I showed my 23 year old cousin a picture of Rob Pattinson and she says he looks like a person who doesn't wash well. And she said the Twilight movie wasn't entertaining.

Kawaii Warlord

-has virtually nothing to contribute to conversation- Uhhh...Boo Mary-Sues! -runs away-
You know, I wish Meyer would of referenced a different book other than Wuthering Heights once in a while in her books. No, Romeo and Juliet doesn't count.

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Frauline Five
You know, I wish Meyer would of referenced a different book other than Wuthering Heights once in a while in her books. No, Romeo and Juliet doesn't count.

She should've left all the classic literature references out of her books.

The thing about Bella doing an essay on how Shakespeare is misogynistic is very, very ironic because the Twilight series is very misogynistic.

Dapper Capitalist

Frauline Five

I'm guessing it's her favorite book, so she likes mentioning it?

Hmm, speaking of Wuthering Heights, I always thought their was a weird similarity between the Edward/Bella/Jacob love triangle and the Heathcliff/Catherine/Edgar love triangle. Is that just me or does someone else notice that. confused
CreativeButLazy
Frauline Five

I'm guessing it's her favorite book, so she likes mentioning it?

Hmm, speaking of Wuthering Heights, I always thought their was a weird similarity between the Edward/Bella/Jacob love triangle and the Heathcliff/Catherine/Edgar love triangle. Is that just me or does someone else notice that. confused

It was probably on purpose.

@Mako: At least Shakesphere had an excuse. He was male and living in the 1500s. It was common knowledge. Meyer doesn't have an excuse...

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Just a quick question. Has anyone in the thread seen Movies in Minutes - Twilight by nigahiga? (another Twilight movie spoof)
Makothecrane34
Frauline Five

The thing about Bella doing an essay on how Shakespeare is misogynistic is very, very ironic because the Twilight series is very misogynistic.
User Image

I can beat that. Meyer wrote an essay on The Princess Bride from a feminist view, saying that Buttercup had no rhyme or reason in the story, and was just there to look pretty, and was unable to defend herself. LOLYEA.

Dapper Capitalist

Ol Gypsy
Makothecrane34
Frauline Five

User Image

I can beat that. Meyer wrote an essay on The Princess Bride from a feminist view, saying that Buttercup had no rhyme or reason in the story, and was just there to look pretty, and was unable to defend herself. LOLYEA.

hang on, can I find this somewhere? cause I think I might want to read it. Really, like really. Meyer, I give up, you never cease to amaze me.
CreativeButLazy
Ol Gypsy
Makothecrane34
Frauline Five

User Image

hang on, can I find this somewhere? cause I think I might want to read it. Really, like really. Meyer, I give up, you never cease to amaze me.
User Image

I've been looking for it everywhere. I'm going to have to ask my guild member where he got the information from. But it is known that Meyer wrote a lot of pseudo-feminist s**t in college. I call it pseudo because look at what she's written now. She's got no idea what a strong woman or gender equality is.
I have decided to read Twilight and mock it.

I'm not entirely sure when I will start. I am a terrible procrastinator.
I bought a 6 dollar copy of it but then I felt guilty and returned it the next day without reading a word of it. dramallama
kawaii aardvark
I bought a 6 dollar copy of it but then I felt guilty and returned it the next day without reading a word of it. dramallama
You made a wise choice.
kawaii aardvark

Good job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces