Welcome to Gaia! ::

LadiiD504 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not over here they don't! I let them know!
"Hey can you get me a glass of water?"
"Do it yourself. Slavery ended a while ago"

Liberal Codger

Because we lable one another as white, black, brown, purple, yellow....we focus not on what is inside the person, but what is on the outside.

In my opinon, there are two kinds of people: assholes and non-assholes.

You, for targetting the "whites" are an a*****e. Good day.
skullcrushergurl

yeah but some people dont relize that i guess they were raised thinking they still own us

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LadiiS504
skullcrushergurl

yeah but some people dont relize that i guess they were raised thinking they still own us

You gotta let them know.
skullcrushergurl
LadiiS504
skullcrushergurl

You gotta let them know.

really tho
Ayamae Akahana
Because we lable one another as white, black, brown, purple, yellow....we focus not on what is inside the person, but what is on the outside.

******** you cause i aint no slave so you cant talk to me like you want so check your years this is reality sweety not your fairytale

Liberal Codger

LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana

******** you cause i aint no slave so you cant talk to me like you want so check your years this is reality sweety not your fairytale

What does your slavery have to do with anything? You're over here slandering the "whites". Racism goes both ways, "sweety".

I'm not speaking to you any differently than I would another person. Because we are all people, and this "race" thing is bogus.
Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana

What does your slavery have to do with anything? You're over here slandering the "whites". Racism goes both ways, "sweety".

I'm not speaking to you any differently than I would another person. Because we are all people, and this "race" thing is bogus.

its not all yall but some of yall i feel to believe that some people shouldnt stand over black people people is suppose to stand equaly and even tho its not slavery time anymore people still say give me this give me that cut my grass plant this we not in that same timezone

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana

its not all yall but some of yall i feel to believe that some people shouldnt stand over black people people is suppose to stand equaly and even tho its not slavery time anymore people still say give me this give me that cut my grass plant this we not in that same timezone

I really wouldn't bother arguing with that Ayamea trick.... She's REALLY stupid. And I'm sure she's a troll.

Liberal Codger

LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana
LadiiS504
Ayamae Akahana

Yes, but you said "whites" which is all inclusive for white people. Now, had you just turned that to "assholes", then you would have been in the clear. It's just not fair to pick out any particular race. This is why I think there is only one race, the human race, composed of assholes and non-assholes.
LMFAO.

Actually, that was really racist of you.
Oppression isn't funny and you shan't abuse it.
Yes, it is either that you are really uneducated, or a troll. And not even the good kind.

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
Over where I'm at BLACKS still think it's segregation/slavery time, and think all whites they come in contact with owe them something for enslaving them. You're complaining about racism, well, you are being a racist, you hypocrite.

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
white people have been slaves too just everyone forgets cause it wasn't as recent as black slaves there basically just milking it still for something that no black person on earth at this very moment experience anyway.

Dapper Fatcat

skullcrushergurl
Please tell me you didn't say this to a customer while working as a waitress...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff