• Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
Zombie Ovaries
[NPC] Steve Smith
Zombie Ovaries
Do tentacle girl's tickle your fancy?
-giggles-
Nope! You're actually scarin' me a little...
Aw, come on. I don't bite wink I 'm not like those other mermaids. All they want to do is pull you under and watch thrash as you gasp for air. Most mermaids are not to be trusted ninja

i'm not a mean mermaid. i'm a friendly mermaid >.>
~Silent_Chatou~
[NPC] Steve Smith
Thank you for the Orange sequin bikini bottom! I manage to make it match with some stuff but if you find the matching top or the pink checkered bottom I'll be happy to take them off your hands (just wanting to be helpfull and eventually complete my sets xd )

wait.. people are actually getting bikinis now?!?
Guin - Aoiichi
ah DUDE ! you surf ??

All the time, bro!

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
[NPC] Steve Smith
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith
Brenzie
[NPC] Steve Smith
If I've gotta serve detention when I get back, it's less surf time, you know?

This is totally true. do you have any surfing tips for someone who wants to learn? Everytime I try, I just end up toppling over. gonk
You just have to find your balance, she-dude! Once you figure that out, surfing feels so natural.

what's surfing like? I'm just a very curious mermaid.
Alright, so.

It's like you're just at one with Mother Nature. You are just giving yourself over to her and going along for the ride, where ever she takes you. It's a beautiful feeling, dudette.

Almost as beautiful as Hilary...

awww. ^.^ how big are the waves do you surf?
thisisallfail
hey steve what you doing later? will we see you at the dance party? heart
You should! I'll be there with Hilary!

Sydney Darell's Buttercup

Ursine Investigator

[NPC] Steve Smith
Tyrone Roderick
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

"Detective Roderick here. I'd like for you to give me a description of the man who had this box last, kid. Police business."
He like, didn't want any trouble, man!

"...Which you're gonna get if you don't tell me. emotion_donotwant All I need is the description."
E-Corp Saboteur
[NPC] Steve Smith
WHAT IS YOUR POLITICAL POSITION ON SHARKS IN WATERS?
Yo, sharks've gotta live somewhere, too! As much as I love being in the ocean, sharks live there. We're their guests!

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
[NPC] Steve Smith
I believe I found your bottom! I hope to see you around in them sometime...

Hmm I was looking for the top, maybe the dean has it. Thank you though the bottom was missing too.

Newbie Grabber

13,450 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I can surf without a surfboard but the only problem is I keep sinking.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
E-Corp Saboteur
[NPC] Steve Smith
WHAT IS YOUR POLITICAL POSITION ON SHARKS IN WATERS?
We're their guests!
YOU ARE ALSO TASTY.

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Lady Teryx Jurai
Zombie Ovaries
[NPC] Steve Smith
Zombie Ovaries
-giggles-
Aw, come on. I don't bite wink I 'm not like those other mermaids. All they want to do is pull you under and watch thrash as you gasp for air. Most mermaids are not to be trusted ninja

Whoops, I think I meant to say sirens.

Moonlight Pirate

King Blabbermouth
~Silent_Chatou~
[NPC] Steve Smith
Thank you for the Orange sequin bikini bottom! I manage to make it match with some stuff but if you find the matching top or the pink checkered bottom I'll be happy to take them off your hands (just wanting to be helpfull and eventually complete my sets xd )

Yes Steve sent me one like 30 mins ago you just have to be patient and keep posting maybe? anyways I hope you'll get one soon

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
Zombie Ovaries
Lady Teryx Jurai
Zombie Ovaries
[NPC] Steve Smith
Zombie Ovaries
-giggles-

Whoops, I think I meant to say sirens.
are you sure *gets a little irritated*
~Silent_Chatou~
King Blabbermouth
~Silent_Chatou~
[NPC] Steve Smith

Yes Steve sent me one like 30 mins ago you just have to be patient and keep posting maybe? anyways I hope you'll get one soon

okay, do you just have to get quoted?

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
King Blabbermouth
~Silent_Chatou~
King Blabbermouth
~Silent_Chatou~
[NPC] Steve Smith

okay, do you just have to get quoted?

I think this topic is like the Deans you have to say what your looking for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff