Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Darthalita66
psssh…detention is for people who get caught

I haven't been given Detention, I'm just here to goof off with the rest of these guys.

Friendly Hero

16,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
i dont think the school boards would appreciate how decrepit this facility is.

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Jonathan the good
i dont think the school boards would appreciate how decrepit this facility is.

Doubt it, but still. He's probably hoping that we destroy it so the school gets new stuff or something.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
So not cool! we shouldn't be stuck in this room!! gonk

Green Leaf

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

High-functioning Bibliophile

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
If you cant go to the beach party, then bring the beach party to you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
You know... do any colleges even HAVE detentions?!

The college I went to, 99% of the time the policies assumed that since all students were adults, we were all responsible for our own behavior. Teachers set their own rules about tardiness, grades, and things that weren't allowed in the room; violating them didn't usually result in anything more or less harsh than an infraction, and multiple infractions added up to being dropped from the course and failing it--that's it. As for major things ranging from overly disruptive mischief to terroristic threats and other serious crimes, all that would happen would be you get police involvement and expelled. The 1% of times that we were treated like children were only really if you got stuck with a teacher who was either emotionally sadistic, or a mother who was used to treating people younger than herself as if they were children.

There was no detention, no dunce caps, no standing in the corner, no push-ups, nothing. You behave, you stay; you misbehave, you're out. That was it.

Trash

basselope7

The college I went to, 99% of the time the policies assumed that since all students were adults, we were all responsible for our own behavior. Teachers set their own rules about tardiness, grades, and things that weren't allowed in the room; violating them didn't usually result in anything more or less harsh than an infraction, and multiple infractions added up to being dropped from the course and failing it--that's it. As for major things ranging from overly disruptive mischief to terroristic threats and other serious crimes, all that would happen would be you get police involvement and expelled. The 1% of times that we were treated like children were only really if you got stuck with a teacher who was either emotionally sadistic, or a mother who was used to treating people younger than herself as if they were children.

There was no detention, no dunce caps, no standing in the corner, no push-ups, nothing. You behave, you stay; you misbehave, you're out. That was it.

s**t suddenly got real.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
cuil theorist
basselope7

s**t suddenly got real.

You bet it did. Dean's position of authority does not allow him to do things like this. He is abusing his power.

Someone call the ACLU or something.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

gaia_spoons

Fairy

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do.

Trash

basselope7
You bet it did. Dean's position of authority does not allow him to do things like this. He is abusing his power.

Someone call the ACLU or something.

true, though i'd prefer a detention over police involvement. with the way things are in here, we'd be drowning in cops if we did things the right way ( ̄个 ̄) heck, maybe even riot control. i'm not in the mood to be tased!

Look at all these summer kids causing a riot

Sarcastic Ally

But...
Can't we just walk out the door?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items