Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
D listen to his teachers story and gained even more respect for him, names and tales where just told to him about Samuel never the true back-story it made him think how such a demonic looking fighter could be so human. D's hand went to the dog-tags around his neck that said two names that weren't his own ya he could find a purpose if they where here but now he had to find another one. He arose from his comfortable leaf bed and threw on his cloak,grabbing his knife and newly made spear he followed the massive back of his teacher out in to the frozen north to hunt.

Gaian

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{ I see fire, inside the mountain...
...Burning trees, Hallowing souls, and blood in the breeze...

...and I hope you that you remember Me.

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Northern Mountains
{X}-{ Watching.....

He would head north in the snowy wilderness, passing snow covered trees and frost blanketed grass. His feet stepping gently as the pair moved over the narrow pass and into the valley just North of D's camp. As they came into the valley Samuel motioned for D to get down low, he himself crouching to blend in with the terrain as he pulled up his hood and slowed his breathe. He crept forward with a stealth a man of his size should not possess and yet he seem to just melt into the wild.

For all his fame, glory, and renown this is where he belonged. In the wild where his primal instincts could put his uneasy spirit at peace. "Look here..." He half whispered, pointing to a few paw tracks in the snow. "Wolf tracks, heading North East. They are spread out ten meter intervals, at least 5 of them... a small hunting pack. This means they are fanned out, searching for something, most likely they have the scent of their morning prey. If we stay down wind of them then we will prey on their lack of focus. Out here you must hunt the predators, not the prey, in order to survive."

"S"I have seen what the Darkness hides....

.....You should all run...."

DCronos

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The cold did not bite in to D as did once before, his skin seem to be getting use to the frosty north. Two days and he was already adapting some to his current environment, his breath wasn't so easy stolen as they walked through the snow, his energy seem to be constant with him. He followed Samuel threw the snow covered forest and crouched when directed. It still amazed him how someone of Samuel's size could move so silently threw rough terrain and now be seen or heard. He tried to mimic his use of slowing his breath but he just ended up holding his for a minute he needed practice. Wolf tracks is what Samuel pointed to in the snow, the same type of tracks he saw when he trekked up to the mountains. D looked at Samuel with a raised eyebrow. Hunting predators? that was new usually you looked for weaker prey but going after the top beast right off the bat this wasn't normal but D didn't question his teacher's logic this place crushed the weak in a instant if they did not fight back. Little did D know he would learn a valuable lesson in being a fighter from this hunt just like he did when he was caught by the huge bear, his shoulder tingled in memory. The bark sap was gone but what was left was three large claw marks that would never fade a reminder of his journey they would be.

Gaian

Samayou Tamashii

...and I hope that you remember Me.

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ Watching.....

The behemoth of a man would motion for D to follow, putting his finger to his lips to inform him to be silent. He then began to move forward in a low crouching form, stalking through the trees and brush and snow. For a man his size D would notice each step was deadly silent and he moved with a flowing grace that was contrasting to the legends of his behemoth like size and Leviathan strength. Slow steady steps as he followed the tracks and pointed them out as they went, letting D put the pieces together on how to track.....they were getting close.

DCronos

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The more D watched the more he learned, his once labored and wasteful movements through the snow and trees became steady and graceful as he learned to move with his surroundings instead of against them. The tracks became fresher the farther they went and D paid close attention whenever Samuel pointed them out. He start to notice something about the tracks, some where different than others in pattern. It seemed as if three wolves ran up front while two hung back and they seem to shift in different positions and formations as they went. Not to mention the paw prints were large, larger than a normal full grown wolf should be whatever beast they were tracking was going to be a tough opponent but if D faced one them at a time things wouldn't be to hard, that mindset would earn D another scar and lesson when they caught up with the wolves.

Gaian

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ Watching.....

Samuel would move with caution as they trudged down a sloping terrain and onto a small valley by a river. The babbling brook echoing its cool waters across the trees as Samuel approached some cover and remained still, his voice but a whisper. He would glance to D before motioning to the small river where a deer was pausing to drink. He then gently gestured over to the left and right flanks where the small peering eyes of two wolves appeared just hidden in the brush. "There are three of them, two at the flanks and one across the river. They are lining up for an ambush and you must strike them in the chaos of the moment. Will you strike the two at the flanks, or the one across the river. Will you take to the trees or stay on the ground? Know your enemy, know his strength but more importantly know his weakness...and then punish him for it. You will have one chance to secure your meal and assert your dominance or they will tear you limb from limb with fangs of steel...go my student....prove you are worthy of the next lesson."

DCronos

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
D looked at Samuel and then at the deer. He would have to strike as soon as they jumped on the creature? He quickly but silently left Samuel and began to scale a tree just over the river where he could look down upon the deer and the three wolves. Two at the flanks began to silently move in to position If he was gonna do this it had to be now. He already had a plan in motion he just needed to see it through fully. He opened his mouth and yelled out loudly, almost instantly the deer head perked up and it took off from the river and that set the attack in motion. As soon as the deer's head popped up the wolves at the back sprang from there hiding spot to give chase but D had jumped from the tree spear in hand and landed upon one. He drove the spear in to it's body silencing it instantly, next his free hand went for the handle of the knife tucked in to the back of his pants and pulled it free in a sweeping arc to cut the throat of the other wolf before it could fully sweep around and strike at him. Two down and D made the mistake of letting his guard down slightly with a sigh of relief and that's when he felt the skin upon his right cheek rip apart. The third wolf had sprang across the river in a full leap fangs bared ready to strike his throat but his sigh had lowered his body making it miss just barely. He stumbled back leaving his spear stuck in the body of the first wolf, his only weapon now was the hunting knife. Slowly the wolf turned around and it's eyes bore in to his, it's face fierce with a snarl and they began to circle each other.

D felt the blood running down the side of his face and neck from the wound the wolf gave him upon his face, he could already tell that would never fade once it healed. In a slightly crouched stance with the knife held up right in front of him he kept moving so as not to give the wolf his back. Slowly the dance of death between them progressed until the wolf decided it was time and it sprang at him with a suddenly leap. D stood his ground as the powerful beast slammed in to his chest,claws raking his shoulders and threw him back in to the river. The water splashed red with blood and the wolf laid upon D's chest...dead. He took a moment to breath as he detached the beast from his body and slipped the knife from it's chest.
This place fell off too? Damn, man, my good ole' days are all gone. crying

Dangerous Prophet

darkchildkyle
This place fell off too? Damn, man, my good ole' days are all gone. crying

(( You should know by now I am always here. smile Rock Fist will always remain, even when you think it is dead...there is still someone watching. ))

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
(Just been waiting for a reply this whole time)

Gaian

DCronos
(Just been waiting for a reply this whole time)

((I apologize, life has been rather insane as of late. I must go work out but when i return a post for you good sir and we can finish where we left off. }}

Gaian

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ Watching.....

He watched as his student went to work and when all was said and done he came from behind the brush, standing over the river edge as he looked down at the carnage. "Your alive....."

He said it both as a statement of fact but with a hint of disappointment, his eyes locked on the injuries D had sustained. "Had there been more you would be dead."

He knelt down, petting the coat of the dead wolf as he sighed and shook his head. "Violent, ugly, bloody...sloppy. This is a Hunt, not a Warzone. You are alive and that in and of itself is a reward but you can and will do better...soon. For now collect your prize."

He rose and waited to see what D would do next.

DCronos

Prophet

Bliss abandoning the logic...

FOR ******** SAKE

Echoed through the realms of self conscious as petulant doubt crept the stage. Fingers thawing, gauze stale, cigarette burning; waiting to play.The hell hound sat atop the dungeons, the gates stagnant and exposed from the before assignment...curious. Kojima waited, as usual, whispering...

Detekuru to asobu...

come out & play...

...as your ignorance broke.

Gaian

Kojima Hiatus
Bliss abandoning the logic...

FOR ******** SAKE

Echoed through the realms of self conscious as petulant doubt crept the stage. Fingers thawing, gauze stale, cigarette burning; waiting to play.The hell hound sat atop the dungeons, the gates stagnant and exposed from the before assignment...curious. Kojima waited, as usual, whispering...

Detekuru to asobu...

come out & play...

...as your ignorance broke.

{{ Like down in the dungeons....500 feet below Rock Fist main hall? How did Kojima get down there, that area is sealed off!!!!???? 0_o }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff