Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jericho awoke with a start he looked around and spotted no one in his room, Getting out of bed he grabbed his broadsword and slipped into a pair of white jeans and black boots. The shirtless Jericho came down the stairs his sword at the ready "What in gods ******** name is going on!" Jericho got a glimpse of Kenji and two others for a momment, "Kenji...." it was someone who had beat his a** in the yard made him tough as nails he was a good man but why was he here. Just like that he was gone agian and more people were here "Sama should I engage them sir?"

Versatile Survivor

((Soooo,yup!))
All you ever wanted to know about Indian defence
Find here:
http://gomilitary.in

Dangerous Prophet

{{Ok no idea who that was but watiing on kenji dude.}}

Versatile Survivor

((That is really random *flails on ground* Argle. btw going to BC tomorrow- so my post shall be delayed.))
(good god someone post I miss you all please!)

Versatile Survivor

(( Sooo, we've hit a stand still aagain. Should we just carry on or wait?))
(let's carry on!)

Dangerous Prophet

{{yeah you guys go ahead and carry on i gotta wait for the other,s this is a very opld story line we have had going on since god, 05 I think or earlier?}}
Jericho places a note on Samuals guild door along with a straight razor barber knife be had used the survive his trainings:

Samuel my dear teacher,
You've done more for me then I can pay for you've taught me to survive and to make the hand to hand combat style live again. I do plan on opening a bar called The Rusty Katana, it will have an arena and tournaments that will be strictly hand to hand. If you get the chance please come Teacher and once again thank you for making me a survivor treat Nix well she deserves only the best.

Sincerely your most stubborn pupil
Jericho Rowan

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel had discussed his business with the needed groups and as it had always been, he was left to his own silence soon enough. Rebecca left to rest, Kirio to his mind to remember. The holidays approached and as they did one by one the staff took their scheduled breaks till none remained. Even Agatha, the old caretaker, departed to visit her grandchildren in Barton.

He even extended their vacations a month or two with pay, allow them the much time they needed away from this place, more so because traveling during the snow storms was brutal. Many had argued saying they needed to stay to maintain but even though old he had learned the mechanical ways enough to maintain the guilds generators and power sources. However to conserve energy all modern day items and power had been shut down, leaving only the runic elements to keep the place dimly light and running. Water ran at a cold trickle, the food storage locker remained ice frozen for spare meals but most of the modern day comforts had been removed.

Samuel was not at the door, wearing nothing but white sweat pants that sagged low on his large frame, his eyes and fingers scanning over Jericho's message. His brief time had changed him greatly and with new found hope in his heart hopefully the boy would go above and beyond expectations. Samuel would keep an eye on him but with new goals and ideals at heart, he would do well.

Now alone to his thoughts his eyes turned to a picture he held, a picture of him...smiling. His wife Maria with her strong form elegantly dressed in a blue summer gown, her daughter from a previous marriage...no...their daughter...happily hanging off her daddies arm as they smiled and laughed. It was impossible to believe he had an almost normal Devil life once. He was from a tribal but cultured people, intelligent and strong who admired family values...now...he was alone......it had to be this way. The snow sprayed his body with cold weather and it refreshed him as he whispered his farewell to his latest pupil, speaking to the wind.

"Good Jericho, take care of one another...and remember....you have heart, now learn all you can...."

He left the door open as he turned to head inside, letting the pale light from the open door guide in any who happen to wander by...offering shelter.......

Versatile Survivor

Nix was trudging up the snowy hill silently- she had watched Jericho go. She supposed it was good for him. Perhaps it would be good for her to go to. Yet go to what? There wasn't much left in Durem for her anymore. Nearly nothing at all. Of course,there was the shop,but it was now nearly self-sufficient. As an owner,when you can have a manager,grunts,secretaries... everything gets taken care of for you. You just plan the next big move or manage some crazy happening. Yet there wasn't anything to work for right then. She'd built it up and it was now successful. She could expand out,more shops,specialize....but what was the point?

For god sakes she was young- why did she feel so old all of a sudden?

Nix looked up at the open door once she'd come to it- the sight was odd. The woman walked inside-looking around at the dimmed atmosphere. Maybe she should pack up and go-travel again. Just not yet,not during the holidays, unless she avoided town somehow. Yet what was the point of that?

Nix sighed, looking around while she strode in.

"Sama?" Nix muttered,gazing at the grand hall. It was as empty as it had been before-all be it quieter. Was that possible?

"You know I haven't gone yet right?" Nix muttered again. The sound came back at her from the walls and she didn't see Sama anywhere. Nix wasn't entirely sure what she was expecting- they hadn't talked since he'd left to train Jericho.

Maybe he wants to be left alone...

Nix felt clueless,and started to climb the grand staircase,glad to be out of the cold but not to be alone.

Dangerous Prophet

"I thought you had left with Jericho..."

His voice came from the top of the stairs where he stood, petting the large black onyx lion statue that sat at the top right pedestal. The stone creature moved and twisted with life while being petted, only lifting its head up right as she entered but standing down as its commander gave a nod. They only answered to him and would go on alert of anything or anyone else came near. He kept patting the large creature while his gaze shifted to the open door, looking out across the grand hall and admiring its solitude, his eyes finally falling upon her.

"...no family to spend the holidays with? During this time of year almost everyone goes home till the spring weather returns, but they are a few exceptions such as me...and you...that don't seem to want to go anywhere else."

Versatile Survivor

She slowly looked up at him,standing there with that great beast.It still threw her off,the lion that is, seeing living rock. She supposed there were stranger things in this world.

``Good to see you again.``Nix gave a muted smile and shook her head in answer.`` No- I just watched him leave. He seems...happier at any rate.`` The woman slowly finished her ascent and stood there beside him. He was still as solid as before-the same look. Though certainly they were both a bit more solemn nothing for me in the city.`` Nix paused,offering only that as an explination.There didn`t seem a point in dragging up family matters.``You don`t mind if I stay,do you?`` She finally asked,still looking up at his white eyes.Impossible to read-to actually know how he felt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff