Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fervid_Kyng
((What am I doin here? Haha You know me man... I ain't some rookie fighter neither haha anyone from BDG knew better to be a rookie fighter when inu was done with them... haha maybe i came to watch you fight and make sure you dont massacre the arena haha))

OOC STATEMENT: <start>

This dude finds himself thoroughly amusing.

OOC STATEMENT: <end>
(( indeed I do... I suppose... anywho... i have other affairs to attend to if that fight with Neo happens let me kno... I'll be back to see it.))

Dangerous Prophet

Fervid_Kyng
((What am I doin here? Haha You know me man... I ain't some rookie fighter neither haha anyone from BDG knew better to be a rookie fighter when inu was done with them... haha maybe i came to watch you fight and make sure you dont massacre the arena haha))

{{Inu...why do i know that name?

Anyways.

Savoki-I did the GTb and got knocked out the first round. I really don;t understand how when i looked at it with all bias aside I really think I deserved to win but I did somethign wrong I guess. Not enough flare or soemthing maybe I god modded a little bit I don;t know really I didn;t do anything super over powered. I barely lost too thats the thing but whateves.

Plus its been 5 years since I did the Stone Heart Tournament might as well bring it back.}}

Dangerous Prophet

BearVsBaby
Each step drew on Sawyer's patience and his energy, the journey drawn out beyond all reason by the intolerable climate. He felt his body strain, drawing on reserves he had not previously known of, his physical form growing stronger as mentally he crashed through walls with a perpetual stride. The jagged spires of black rock appeared through the pristine haze suddenly, looming peaks growing larger to obscene proportions with every forced step raising the onyx zenith impossibly higher. The air was already thin with height, and Sawyer wandered privately if the great obsidian spikes penetrating the clouded sky exited the atmosphere.

Together they arrived at the edge of the mountain, the time taken undoubtedly doubled from a comparable journey in more hospitable environments, and Sawyer's body was chilled to the core by now, although the advice his teacher had endowed him with kept his heart from surrendering to the relentless tundra. Moral ambiguity aside, he privately reasoned that if he had killed the bear, he would have at least been able to wear its substantial coat as additional insulation, but dwelling on this now was anything but prosperous, and he turned his sanguine gaze on his master, stalwart determination unfaltering on his young visage.

Even as endless cascading flakes frosted his cloak's frayed edges, Sawyer waited, taciturn, regarding the coming challenge with a patience uncommon in youth, any arrogance he had attained in his brutal career as a warrior driven from him like impurities from iron. Even as glacial mistrals pounded against him, the ore of his soul was heated, filtered, and forged, hammered & folded a thousand times. Samayou was the hammer, these earthen obstacles the anvil, and Sawyer would soon be steel.

Sama brought his student in close and pointed his granite figure at a figure in the distance. His voice a hush as the cold wind blew towards them crashing into their faces. Sama did not mind it made him feel refreshed and tingled his skin.

"Strength and speed are key but knowledge can turn the tide of a battle. Look there."

His finger locking onto the Mountain Ram that hopped from rock to rock. There was four or five of them in this small flock traveling as a tight group. Their where fast moving from each stone spike with out a problem at such a steep angle.

"Take note of your prey, look at all the points of view before striking. Note its strong hind legs, powerful for quick jumping meaning speed is not what it focuses on but acceleration and agility. The horns on the head means that it rams forward at it's target in a straight charge. Note the sharp hooves good for grasping rock like terrain and keeping stable on steep inclines. Details like this can make or break you in a fight, see how they stay close together. They can't see far in these conditions but their big noses give them terrific smell...hence why we are down wind of them. Now...go catch one.....If you can do that then you can master your enemies movements, know him better then he does, and maneuver with the agility of the gods. If you can catch one of these goats then your enemies will be hard pressed to try and catch you and if you can't get hit...you can't get hurt and your enemy is now half the threat he was before."

Dangerous Player

.:~ My Vent is up. If you need numbers send me a PM.

Tama, I'll make a section for your tourney. I still have The stuff in there from the Ygg tourney last year. ~:.

Dangerous Prophet

Vertrouwen

Tama, I'll make a section for your tourney. I still have The stuff in there from the Ygg tourney last year. ~:.

{{I was going to do the fight sin speerate ooc threads but if we could use your Guilds space that would be great. We could create a little section and have extra subforums and a main OOC and IC area such as a hotel or soemthing.}}
Samayou Tamashii
Fervid_Kyng
(( inu ))
{{Inu...why do i know that name?}}

[ Blrhrh. This throws me off.
Yes, I'm stalking your tournament, btw. ]

Dangerous Prophet

Inus_Miana
Samayou Tamashii
Fervid_Kyng
(( inu ))
{{Inu...why do i know that name?}}

[ Blrhrh. This throws me off.
Yes, I'm stalking your tournament, btw. ]

{{Good more fans the better.^^}}

Dangerous Player

Samayou Tamashii
Vertrouwen

{{I was going to do the fight sin speerate ooc threads but if we could use your Guilds space that would be great. We could create a little section and have extra subforums and a main OOC and IC area such as a hotel or soemthing.}}

.:~ I believe I still have ownership of the old Layered Guild. If I do, I'll give it back to you. ~:.

Dangerous Prophet

{{That would be awesome then i begin planning stages for the Stone heart Tournament and since I will be holding these all the time we can re-use the guild over and over. Plus you can run whatever ZGuild you want and we could have a Guild RP when the tournament is not in session.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-With a loud roar of the engine and the reggae music bumping, the blue camouflage hippie van would roll up towards the vicinity with the guy that asked to be taken towards this joint. With the van slowing down to a full halt, Kizu would only have an ominous gaze about the setting as the left hand gripped the steering wheel enough to hear the fabric rubbing along the steering material." Ok, here we are." He uttered as the right crimson optic held a dim glow.-

Newbie Smoker

Joe Exited the van, his whole body trembled with excitement.
“Oi Suzy never got yah name. Mines Joseph by the way.”

Standing in Joe’s way where two large steel doors.
“Heh this should be too easy.”

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"Kizu"
-He replied as he hopped out the van and shut the door behind him, now before the two were the steel door(s) to the establishment and the expressions Joseph displayed were damn near giddy with excitement. When he said it was going to be easy, he snickered a little bit from his last remark. He wondered how he would be able to take him down, if he said it was going to be easy. At this point, Kizu would gain access and step into the threshold to progress further.-

Newbie Smoker

Joe followed Kizu, attempting to strike a conversation.
“So you kinda seemed willing to bring me here. You want to take down Samayou as well?”

Joe looked around, the place was bloody huge. What kind of man built something like this for himself? An egotistical man needing to be taken down. “You’re welcome to fight with me if you want. CQC isn’t what I’m best at to be honest.”
veljt;ahgo;4hj4to;gnhjrboar;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces