Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levethian
*footsteps Started To Be Heard As 2 Men In Black Cloaks Hiding Thier Faces Appeard From The Ally, Running At The Group*

Phoenix sensed the two men and stood up shivering in his robe. He took out his bow and sheathed his sword and fired two arrows at the men missing on purpose

With somewhat of a smirk "I don't miss twice.."
Levethian
((3 plots actuly phoenix, raine and us))

((Nope..I just entwined our plots somewhat...))
*the men charged up To The Group, Levethian Leaped Forwars And Does A Forward Midair Sweep Kick, Knocking 1 To The Ground, The Other Man Came Directly After And Punched Levethian' Sending Him Into The Fountain*
*The Second Man Charged At Raine And Artimis*
((Ahh well it's all working out...))
"'Ey! I gots nothin' ta do with this'un an' I didna steal that bread!" Artimis shouted at the men in black, apparently trying to get out of whatever had just started accuring before fighting.
Levethian
*the men charged up To The Group, Levethian Leaped Forwars And Does A Forward Midair Sweep Kick, Kocking 1 To The Ground, The Other Man Came Directly After And Punched Levethian' Sending Him Into The Fountain*
*The Second Man Charged At Raine And Artimis*

Phoenix shot two arrows at the second man that was going after Raine and Artimis. One arrow skinned the man's right leg as the other pierced through the right side of his chest. As the man fell to his knees, Phoenix looked down at the sidewalk with a grin

"I told you I don't miss twice.."
Raine saw the man coming for her. She jumped into the fountain to avoid the man.
*levethian climbed out of the fountain, plants and hair soaked, he stood on his feet, wind wirling around him and in a few seconds the water turned to ice and shattered off him*
*the other man whirls onto his legs*
((Raine, what boots do you have on?))
"Hmmm... I coulda gotten 'im m'self y'know..." she muttered, wandering over to the side, wondering what would kill these men in black off.
Phoenix sat on the edge of the iced fountain fidgeting with his Falchion again. He looked over at Artimis.

"So..they were after you?"
Levethian
((Raine, what boots do you have on?))
((My avatar..or what?))
"Hn? Me? Naaa... Notta lotta fuss'n like this over a bitta bready. After th' fishy I think. Ahh... Mean'n th' other 'un" she said, apparently having a bad memory, then pointed over at fighting Levethian.
"Yes." *levethian's Eyes Slimmed, Then He Leaped Forward (crouching tiger hidden dragon longjump style))((yaknow...flyin)) At The Man Diagonaly Downward Kicking Him In The Neck, Shattering His Houlder And Spine*
((ya i think they maych my ex's Suit, It looks Realy Simmular))
((EDITED))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces