Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Ahh... Didna think so... Ya didna smell it. So what'r ya?"
Raine stared at Levethian Blankly .."Then what are if your not human?"
"Gather Around All, I Will Tell You The Story Of Before Humans Existed."
(Agnoleges the 3 other charicters)
((Hang On This Will Take a While))
Phoenix sat near the others but still kept his distance. He kept his head down and his crimson eyes focused on the pebbled stones near the fountain
"Oi birdy, pay 'tention, might gotta quiz onit all later!" Artimis said with a wide grin, waiting for the story to start.
Raine looked towards Pheonix and notice how cold and disant he seemed. She laid a rose next to him, that had been carrying hoping to seem friendly. After, she quickly turned away.
XxX-LoVe_AnD_pEaCe-XxX
Raine looked towards Pheonix and notice how cold and disant he seemed. She laid a rose next to him, that had been carrying hoping to seem friendly. After, she quickly turned away.

"Thanks..."

Phoenix took the rose and placed it in a little satchel that hung on his pants

"Might I ask though, why did you give me this rose?"
"In A Time Before Recorded History, The Land Was Pure, All That Existed On The Earth
Was Golden Fields And White Citidel Cities Radiating With Light, There Was No Inconvieniences
Or Waste, No Stealing Or Crime, Desiese Or Death. No One Aged. In These Radiating Citidels
Lived The Myan's In Peace And Bliss. But With Order There Had To Be Ballance,
The Core Of The Earth, Not Far Below The Surfice Was All Dark And Evil Essence,
Flowing In Black Mallace.

Until One Day When The Fates Decided To Ballence These Worlds, The Myans Contracted
A Pleage, Soon Killing Half The Population, Myans, To Avoid This Pleage Started Converting
Themselves Into Humans Forever, This Prevented The Pleage From Affected Them,
A Few Selected Children, Just Bieng Born, Still In Thier Energy State Were Put Into
Stasis Inside Crystals And Imbeded Inside Mountain Tops, I Awoke As A Child On
One Of Those Mountains And Ever Since "They" Have Been After Me."
Levethian
"In A Time Before Recorded History, The Land Was Pure, All That Existed On The Earth
Was Golden Fields And While Citidel Cities Radiating With Light, There Was No Inonvieniences
Or Waste, No Stealing Or Crime, Desiese Or Death. No One Aged. In These Radiating Citidels
Lived The Myan's In Peace And Bliss. But With Order There Had To Be Ballance,
The Core Of The Earth, Not Far Below The Surfice Was All Dark And Evil Essence,
Flowing In Black Mallace.

Until One Day When The Fates Decided To Ballence These Worlds, The Myans Contracted
A Pleage, Soon Killing Half The Population, Myans, To Avoid This Pleage Started Converting
Themselves Into Humans Forever, This Prevented The Pleage From Affected Them,
A Few Selected Children, Just Bieng Born, Still In Thier Energy State Were Put Into
Stasis Inside Crystals And Imbeded Inside Mountain Tops, I Awoke As A Child On
One Of Those Mountains And Ever Since "They" Have Been After Me."

"So you're on the run then? But it still doesn't explain why they are after you..."
"Yeah, dosna tellit why. Ya didna say where'n they came from either, jes' thet they 'peared."
"Its The Fates Way Of Balancing Things, If I Still Exist So Will "They",
I Should Have Died, But Was Saved, I Conceal Myself In This False Form As Much As I Can."
Levethian
"Its The Fates Way Of Balancing Things, If I Still Exist So Will "They",
I Should Have Died, But Was Saved, I Conceal Myself In This False Form As Much As I Can."

So, as long as your alive they'll always live? Hmmm..seems quite odd that there is no other way to kill them...
((sorry i have to go now. hopefuly when i grt back you won't be to far in to the story!!))
((have fun hunny))
((Guys, I'm really sorry, and I really want to stay, but I'm being torn off my computer, quite literally! Maybe I could Rp with you all another day.. Goodbye!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff