Welcome to Gaia! ::

starbaby
((Quick Profile Below))

*At the sound of the voices, Starwind falls out of the tree she was sleeping in....landing with a thud on the ground* Thats going to leave a mark... stressed * She trys to get up but falls down. She looks over to the others* A little help will go down a treat...please?

((Meet Along The Way Hunny))

Blessed Seeker

(( stressed oops......fine, but what is the setting?))
starbaby
(( stressed oops......fine, but what is the setting?))

((You could, I don't know, read some of the other posts?))
((Winter, Snowy, Via-Wintermute))
Phoenix stood in a forest near an unknown town. The snow glistened through the branches of the trees as he sat in the snow at a tree trunk with his blade in his right hand and his bow with a quiver of arrows on his back. Past events kept running through Phoenix's head like he had been here before, either in a past life or just in the past all together.

Blessed Seeker

Levethian
((Yea, but where are we exactly? sweatdrop ))
starbaby
Levethian
((Yea, but where are we exactly? sweatdrop ))

((What, is today my day to be ignored or something? Go and read the second post! Or any of the starting posts!))
((3 by the fountain, 1 in the forest now))

Blessed Seeker

ChromaticPhoenix
stood in a forest near an unknown town.
((Never mind))
Phoenix stood up and cleaned the back of his robe off. He then placed the hood of the robe over his face and sheathed his Falchion. Phoenix fixed the hood so only his crimson eyes showed as he walked slowly into the town trying not to make any eye contact at all.

"This town seems peaceful enough..."
"hey." levethian called to the woman in the fountain.
"Hnnn... Now where'sa hat..." she muttered, climing out of the cold water while looking around for the missing object, then took notice of someone calling. "Eh? Hullo 'ello?"
((And I take it everyone left x.X))

Phoenix noticed the merry village folk and the happiness of the children and their playful rhymes. His eyes grew an even brighter crimson and his pupils seem to turn into cat like eyes. Part of his hand was visible and where his nails should have been there were large, sharp claws that would easily tear anyone to shreads

"I can't do this here...there's too many innocents!"

"Ahh...but you must Phoenix..this is where it happened..."

Phoenix seemed to keep having a conversation with himself as he walked around the town trying to hide his claws in fear of the village folk and their weak will
*levethian went over to the ice sheeted fountain, plunged his hand through the ice into the freezing cold water, and pulled it back out again, with the hat in his grasp*

"hello, my name is Levethian, what is yours?"
*smiles warmly*
((Don't worry, we're all still here! ...I think...))
"Aye, thankees, ne'er gotta find 'un can fit over m'ears... Name's Artimis! Lottsa nicys ta meetcha! 'Ey, d'ya 'ear that? S'gettin' annoyin'..." She began talking in her odd accent, snatching the hat back to jam back onto her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff