Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( rightos, then. ))

Adriane blinked a few times as the ferret-fluffball-thing did its little dance. It took a few moments, but eventually she figured out what it wanted. "Oh! Follow you?" she asked before, well, following after it. The city was rough and it seemed like the critter needed someone for something. Back in the day, she would have hesitated on going after it, but now...with her more passionate nature combined with a love of animals, and hopefully enough power to defend herself and possibly others, she didn't see much reason not to help.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Things are not always what they seem... ~

The creature began bounding off again once after the girl caught the hint to go on after it. It wasn't a far run or jog really, but something seemed to have the small thing quite bothered and in a hurry to get to whatever it was it tried to show the girl. Surely given it's light color the fluff ball wasn't very hard to follow, night or day as it made its way through a couple trees then stopped by...an animal that had its blood all around the surrounding ground and yet only bones remained, bones that resembled a medium sized animal like a deer.

The small furry one crept around the dead thing and towards the bush were there was a pale bare skinned woman curled into a ball in a horrible deep sleep. Her black hair covered some of her back, the back that was showing to the girl that followed the furred one. She looked like a normal human enough, save for the blood she was obviously covered in. The small creature hopped gracefully on top of the sleeping being and sat on her hip and even bounced a bit as if showing the female would not wake, but the sides heaving showed the female was indeed breathing...just out cold.

...I know not what I've done.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Adriane followed the fluff ball easily enough, given its coloration and her recently improved sight. It still felt a bit weird not to need her glasses anymore. When they came upon the animal bones, she cringed a bit, though she took a good look at the scene. "Something must've been hungry..." she observed quietly to herself.

The presence of the other woman was unexpected, even more so with all the blood. It seemed that the girl was out like a light. "Sorry, can't say I've got any healing powers," Adriane said apologetically to the fluff. "...Is she a werewolf or a...werepredator or something?" she asked the fluff, putting together the flesh-stripped bones and the blood-covered woman and coming up with that as the simplest explanation.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The furry one bounced a bit and that long tail went crazy at the question being asked if the girl was some sort of were-thing. That would be the best way of explaining it, to some anyhow. The furry one had no way of waking the sleeping one and it was hard to protect something when you were as little and small as the fluffy one was.

Regardless the fluff felt proud that at least for a few moments time it found someone to at least be followed to where its sleeping friend lay. As far as trying to convey if there was a way to move her out of sight or carry her to a safe place, the little one knew not how to do so. Well, not for a few moments at first anyway.

The fluff ball hopped off the sleeping girls side and placed her front paws near the back, and acted like it was trying to push the girl, try to move her to a safer spot like behind the tree or under a bush. Soon the furred one stopped to look back at the follower to see if the other woman had caught on or had a better suggestion for it seemed the creature could in fact understand her, but couldn't communicate in any sort of 'normal' languages other than some sort of animals.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( sorry this reply took a while; got pulled away from computer. also, i have determined that i shall call the pink fluffy thing "Fluff", at least as a nickname/writing shorthand...assuming you don't mind, of course. ^.^;; ))

"I...take it that's a 'yes'," Adriane said when Fluff seemed to get excited over the question as to the unconscious girl's potential species. She was getting it, though it was taking a few moments to decipher Fluff's interpretive dances. She watched as Fluff tried pushing the girl, the idea behind it clicking with the teen after a moment. "Moving her would probably be a good idea," she agreed (sort of) with Fluff. Once more, her recent gifts would come in handy. Adriane walked over to where the unconscious girl lay and picked her up, a feat which seemingly required little effort on her part. "Can you scout ahead for a good hiding spot?" she asked Fluff, hoping the little ferrety-thing could scurry between the trees and through the brush faster than she could with what she was carrying.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fluff watched a bit with awe as its friend was lifted up and about to be carried away. Knowing that it seemed the female helping 'Fluff's' friend needed help finding a place. Although the moment the bloodied girl was being picked up and touched and handled, the heavy sleeping began to wear off, slight stirring began to happen just a bit. 'Fluff' ran ahead as asked to start trying to find a place, though was actually heading a bit back closer to home at the same time. 'Fluff' scouted ahead as requested, but the faint scent of blood and it starting to move would most likely call attention to other hungry creatures. Without much time passing, 'Fluff' came back and made the circles again in place before bounding off some and making a couple more circles, making sure the assistant would be able to keep 'Fluff' in sight.

(( And I made use of a small nap xD Not to worry about being called away, it happens and yeah the nickname is fine for now =p ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Adriane tensed up momentarily when she felt the girl begin to stir. Oh boy...you better find something quick, fuzzy-tail, she thought to herself. Last thing she wanted was for a weregirl to freak out in her arms and maul her in surprise. Once Fluff came back with good news, she let out a quiet sigh of relief. She followed after Fluff, trying to step lightly so that she wouldn't wake the girl in her arms. Was it mentioned that she really didn't want to get mauled that night?

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fluff would have been glad to know that the passed out girl was beginning to stir. It wasn't too terribly long before they came to a somewhat safe looking spot at last. There were trees and plenty of brush and places that seemed safe enough to set the poor girl down somewhere.

Although the girl was stirring a bit more, making slight low sounds as they continued on. Fluff looked around and then back at her helper to see if the girl was going to set her down somewhere.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Adriane looked around at the area Fluff had picked out. "Seems good," she noted. She found a nice spot hidden amongst some bushes to set the weregirl down gently. "She seems to be waking up a bit. ...Listen, you watch over her and I'll keep watch in case anything tries to come after us. She probably knows you better, so seeing you first would be better than her waking up and seeing a stranger hovering over her. Understand?" she asked Fluff gently. Regardless of the answer, though, she would stand up and move a few feet away from the bushy area so she could keep track of their surroundings.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( I apologize for my abrupt absence. I didn't realize I hadn't eaten all day and had a case of the shakes and stomach pains. Not thinking about it I laid down and hoped it would pass. I got some food in me, but waiting on more. ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The bloodied girl started to come to being set on cold ground. The Fluff understood as the helper went off and the fur ball was right in her friends face, long tail sweeping the ground as her eyes fluttered. Soon, she gasped and threw her hands over her bare chest and looked around a bit.
"What?! What happened?! What did I do? -- Mishka, what? I-I didn't kill anyone -- no?" A sigh of relief as the little thing was bounding about and replying with nods and shakes of the fluffy head.

Soon Fluff crouched low to the ground and her nose was in the direction of the female helper.
"It's so cold..." The poor girl replied and petted Mishka, somewhat figuring that from the creature's actions that they weren't alone...but it also wasn't a threat. With another heave of breath and her scampering behind a bush she called out to this other person. "I know you're out there somewhere. I...I mean you no harm, I just want to say thanks..." She replied in a voice that seemed very sweet even if a bit shaky from things.

Rain Down Love
"Sorry, b***h, but you know too much at this point! You shoulda thought of this before!" he shouted back at her, smirking cruelly as he turned his shotgun on her, opening up. SALT rounds? Just perfect! Usually nobody would question that, but turning this on his own kin was...!

Meanwhile, the other vampire ferally took the slash to its face but leapt at Liz like a wild beast, snarling.

"Not like you gave me a choice!" She shot, falling back to roll with the momentum of the one tackling her, intent on pinning HIM rather than the other way around.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Adriane could faintly hear the girl's words as she awoke. It made her feel relieved to know that she was awake and apparently more or less all right. When the newly awoken girl called out to her, though, Adriane looked back over her shoulder to where she and Fluff were. "Yo!" she said loudly enough for the girl to be able to pinpoint her general location so she wouldn't startle her. She would then walk over to where the two were. "You're welcome. Not like I could leave someone alone in the woods here. This place...never really was all that safe, and nowadays...even less. Still, some thanks should go to your fuzzy friend here; it was what led me to you," she explained.

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
chibivampire09
Rain Down Love
"Sorry, b***h, but you know too much at this point! You shoulda thought of this before!" he shouted back at her, smirking cruelly as he turned his shotgun on her, opening up. SALT rounds? Just perfect! Usually nobody would question that, but turning this on his own kin was...!

Meanwhile, the other vampire ferally took the slash to its face but leapt at Liz like a wild beast, snarling.

"Not like you gave me a choice!" She shot, falling back to roll with the momentum of the one tackling her, intent on pinning HIM rather than the other way around.
She actually succeeded at ths - this one was out of its head, and not thinking. However, when she landed on top of it, the other took a shot at her side with his shotgun.
She flinched heavily, growling and moving to rip out the heart of the one beneath her. Couldn't leave him alive as crazy-homicidal as he'd been but she'd DEFINITELY need to turn her attention on the apparent leader of the group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff