Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
Vanku walks into the city keeping his weapon hidden under his hood and following chibi's scent to the diner. He quietly walks in and takes a seat next to her looking quite weathered and breathing heavily
She looks at him, shocked.
"Vanku! What happened?!"

He looks over at her and smiles "They didn't catch me but an alarm may have been set off by a scientist" He smiles slightly and laughs
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
Vanku walks into the city keeping his weapon hidden under his hood and following chibi's scent to the diner. He quietly walks in and takes a seat next to her looking quite weathered and breathing heavily
"Vanku! What happened?!"

He looks over at her and smiles "They didn't catch me but an alarm may have been set off by a scientist" He smiles slightly and laughs
She kisses him and holds him close.
"I told you I didn't want you to go there."
User Image
She brings the coffee and croissant, seeming to have not shut up the entire time.

Distinct Vampire

chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
"Vanku! What happened?!"

He smiles and whispers now "I'm glad I did. They have labs. They're testing people and creatures. A malkavian is there too. And somehow a scientist got his greedy paws on a demon scale"
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
"Vanku! What happened?!"

He smiles and whispers now "I'm glad I did. They have labs. They're testing people and creatures. A malkavian is there too. And somehow a scientist got his greedy paws on a demon scale"
"WHAT?!" She falls over in her seat, then growls.
"Bet they would love to get their greedy paws on our kids."
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
"Vanku! What happened?!"

haha hey lovers -smiling-
User Image
"Hey what are you all yelling about? Ohhhh... You got kids? So that's why you're getting married. And silly me here thought it was love."
Darksoul 158
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
"Vanku! What happened?!"

"Well hey bro! Fancy meeting you in a random city like this!" She smiles and hugs him.

Distinct Vampire

chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane
"Vanku! What happened?!"

"WHAT?!" She falls over in her seat, then growls.
"Bet they would love to get their greedy paws on our kids."

He just shakes his head "I wouldn't know for sure but we need to be kinda quiet here don't you think?" he then turns and waves to her brother "Hiya bud!"
A light smirk passed over Tyran's mouth, and his lips drew back slightly to reveal sharp, milky-white teeth; really more like fangs than anything. That display of love was so beautiful. . .He just wanted to ruin it. The suffering and pain would just make it even more inspiring. Tyran had been sent from one of the scientists, actually the same one who had created him in secret years ago, and had been sent back with a task to bring back the one named Vanku.
He entered the cafe, and walked over to the table. Even if there were witnesses. . .

Tipsy Prophet

The cloaked being was perked upon a rooftop near the shoppe the two others were in. His dull ruby gaze resting upon the female who seemed to never shut up. Sercauda kept his form low as he examined the two love birds down in the shoppe.
chibivampire09
Darksoul 158
Vanku the Insane
chibivampire09
Vanku the Insane

"Well hey bro! Fancy meeting you in a random city like this!" She smiles and hugs him.
ya i was ummm -shakes tail in a evil way- ya
CheshireCat19
A light smirk passed over Tyran's mouth, and his lips drew back slightly to reveal sharp, milky-white teeth; really more like fangs than anything. That display of love was so beautiful. . .He just wanted to ruin it. The suffering and pain would just make it even more inspiring. Tyran had been sent from one of the scientists, actually the same one who had created him in secret years ago, and had been sent back with a task to bring back the one named Vanku.
He entered the cafe, and walked over to the table. Even if there were witnesses. . .

User Image
"Hi there! What can I get ya?" The girl totally invades his personal space.
CheshireCat19
"Can I help you?" She looks at him, confused.

Distinct Vampire

CheshireCat19

Vanku picked up on the creatures presence but didn't turn and just nodded to chibi sending her a mental message "Get that damn girl into the back, we may have a problem so head back to VOS now" He would let out a yawn and stretch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff