[ Noted.

Trying to remember earlier details atm. ]

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime
(( *rolls around in OoC-land* if anyone wants to mess with my charries, they and i are available for stuff. ))
(( I too will keep it in mind. I'll probably be back after a while. Would you like me to see if you're still around then? ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Rain Down Love
[ Noted.

Trying to remember earlier details atm. ]

(( okies then. just wanted to mention it since i'm not sure what to do other than play with myself (hehheh). ))

Dark Laidair
(( I too will keep it in mind. I'll probably be back after a while. Would you like me to see if you're still around then? ))

(( sure. could be nice to play with someone new (i think? ...i don't remember you either way. > .>;; ). ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime

Dark Laidair

(( sure. could be nice to play with someone new (i think? ...i don't remember you either way. > .>;; ). ))
(( I wasn't around much before things died...Came in at the tail end there. ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Dark Laidair

(( ah, i see. that explains why i don't recognize you. ))

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
"Sorry, b***h, but you know too much at this point! You shoulda thought of this before!" he shouted back at her, smirking cruelly as he turned his shotgun on her, opening up. SALT rounds? Just perfect! Usually nobody would question that, but turning this on his own kin was...!

Meanwhile, the other vampire ferally took the slash to its face but leapt at Liz like a wild beast, snarling.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime
Dark Laidair

(( ah, i see. that explains why i don't recognize you. ))
(( My apologies, I wasn't expecting to be dragged off to bed after dinner >.=.< I'm here for most the day. ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Dark Laidair
(( My apologies, I wasn't expecting to be dragged off to bed after dinner >.=.< I'm here for most the day. ))

(( ah. it's alright. i'll be headed off to class in an hour, then i'll be available in...hm...4 - 6 hours from now, i suppose. ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime
Dark Laidair

(( ah. it's alright. i'll be headed off to class in an hour, then i'll be available in...hm...4 - 6 hours from now, i suppose. ))
(( Then we shall see what's up when you come back then ^.=.^ ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Dark Laidair

(( and, i am home now. whoo! ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime
Dark Laidair

(( and, i am home now. whoo! ))
(( You want to start up a post? I have a few characters and about to roll a die to which one I play >.=.<; I have a few females and one guy. Or I could start anew...but that would take time. ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Dark Laidair
(( You want to start up a post? I have a few characters and about to roll a die to which one I play >.=.<; I have a few females and one guy. Or I could start anew...but that would take time. ))

(( well, i set up my characters wandering about back here so...you can just toss a character at Adriane or Spam + Gaebriel, i suppose. ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Things are not always what they seem... ~

Out along in her travels off to the side of a slightly worn forest path sat a weird looking creature. This thing was covered head to toe in soft pink fluff, the blue eyes hardly being able to be seen. If one didn't know any better, ti's body resembled a ferret's, lots of space between its front and back legs. The ears and what could be made up of a face however looked very feline. The tail was almost as long as this creature and upon seeing someone or something in the distance coming down towards it's path the little creature started bounding towards the female, hopping and making odd almost meowing sounds.

...I know not what I've done.

Kuro Ryuu Hime

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Dark Laidair

Adriane's head jolted up as she heard the odd mewing, pulled out of her thoughts by the noise. Her hand reached back for her weapon as her eyes scanned the area...until she spotted the little critter. "D'aww..." ...Okay, she'd admit it, the thing was cute. "You lost lil' critter?" she asked as it approached. She didn't exactly expect it to answer, but...she'd seen a lot of weirder things in the past year. Though she thought it was cute, she didn't make any move to bend down or pet it or anything of the sort -- she was cautious enough to know better. What if it could spit acid or something?

(( gonna presume you wanna play with Adriane, since your post mentioned a singular female. also, would you like me to quote you when i reply or no? (personally, you do not need to quote me, for the record) ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( Dammit! >.=.< Yeah I didn't mean to clear Adriane's post. And for now, I can keep up with your posts, so don't have to quote unless you wanna ^.=.^ ))

Things are not always what they seem... ~

The odd fluff ball seemed to keep its distance as well, but spun about in a circle, almost trampling over its own tail as if trying to send a message. after the brief running in a circle it darted off a bit off the path then stopped and turned blinking at the female. A couple more mewls followed as the creature sat up on it's hind legs like that of a rabbit, or meerkat or other rodent with a long back. It was a bit obvious that it wanted to be followed and seemed a bit urgent...

...I know not what I've done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces