Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looked at her. "Hey its ok your scared I understand don't worry I am here to help well what little help a weak a** nerd like me can do but I will help you with what I can." He said smiling down at her. "You can go back to sleep if you like put your ear plugs in this time silly." He said giving her them.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri chuckled and turned herself over to face Akuma. Taking the ear plugs from him, she smirked. "You know really shouldn't go through a girl's things. I might have had something in my bag that are not for the eyes of men."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He blushed madly. "Um sorry so very sorry I didn't see anything at all I swear to you I didn't." He said blushing as he hid it with his hat trying to at least.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri laughed at his reaction. "I was just playing with you. I don't have any of those items in my bag. " Keri opened up the packet of ear plugs and turned herself ove so she was facing the wall of the tent. "Try not to stay up all night," she said softly before placing the plugs into her ears.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He smiled at her as he looked down at her then put his head on is knees. "I will try not to." He said knowing she couldn't hear now and he new he would be up all night to make sure nothing happened to her or himself as he felt responsible for her life as well now.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

A soft light shine through the thin material of the tent and onto Keri's face. "Damn sun," she muttered under breathe. It had been a long while since Keri had a good night's sleep and she wasn't going to the sun ruin her sleep. She hid her face under the blanket to escape the light but she could still see it behind her closed lids. Keri turned to her other side and sighed happily when the warmth of the sun hit her back. "Much better..."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma laughed but stopped as he was trying to wake her fully. "Oops damn my big mouth." He said as he covered it. He looked over to see if he woke her then sat back next to her as he rubbed his eye. He was a bit tired but he would live.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri's left eye opened after Akuma's laugh. Deciding that she should get up, Keri slowly brought herself up into a sitting position and streatched her arms over her head. "Mornin'. What time is it?" A faint growl arose from Keri's stomach reminding her that she didn't eat yesterday so she crawled out of the tent and grabbed one of the can food that she aquired the day before and one for lighters from her bag.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He sighed. "Um sorry for waking you up." He said looking at her. "Um its lunch time I guess." He said as his stomach growled a bit from not eating either. "So you mind if I grab one of them to eat as well?" He asked looking at her.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

"Wow. I slept late," she muttered under her breathe then looked over at Akuma. "Go ahead. We're gonna need to eat fast though if we wanna find another spot before sundown." Keri then processed to heat up the chicken noddle can. Thankfully she grabbed cans that had bottle tops so there was no need for can openers, aka one of the knives. Since she didn't have any utencils, Keri carefully ate the soup straight from the can. "I also have Quaker bars in my bag if you want one of those."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He smiled. "The bar will do fine for me thanks." He said as he took that and ate it quickly. He was a big eater but was going to try and not eat all her food. "So which way we heading then." He said as he looked at her as he packed his tool box.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri sighed and placed her half finished on the ground beside her. "We should get out of the city. See if there are any other surrivors." She stood up, grabbed her now dry clothes and walked to the same area she used for her wash. "I was thinking that we can go through the woods. Oh, you can have the rest of the soup if you want. I'm not really a big eater," she said as she changed back into the clothes she wore the day before.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He looked over at the can and started eating it up. "Hmm see I think they will be in the city looking for helicopters or something of the sort. But outside the city sounds good to be now we just need to find a good way out and fast so that we don't attract much attention." He said to her from behind the wall as he finished the can off.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

"What about driving one of the cars around here. There's bound to be one that has a key inside and fill up." As she spoke, Keri folded up the clothes that Akuma let her barrow. After they were folded, Keri walked back over to the tent and grabbed her sneakers. "Thanks for letting me barrow you clothes," she said as she handed them back to their orginial owner.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He smiled. "Thanks ya I guess we could check out the car. I just hope your right." He said as he grabbed his stuff and backed it up. "Well lets get going then we have a long time ahead of us." He said as he picked it all up. "So um do you have any bags to pack this stuff in it?" He asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff