Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

It was getting darker so Keri decided to stand guard while Akuma worked. Both Keri and Brandy stood outside of the car. Brandy took this time to sniff around and do her bussiness. Keri was very thankful that Brandy seemed to know that she shouldn't do her business in the car. As Keri stood guarded, she couldn't help but jump at little sounds that didn't come from Akuma or Brany, whom she made sure to in her eye sight. It was strange that they haven't ran into any of 'them' lately and it was starting to make Keri feel a little uneasy.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He finished it as he headed back to the car. "Ok got it all now to repair what I broke on it." He said as he grabbed his tool box and got into the car and started working keeping an eye out from the girls as they were outside the car Brandy finishing her business up.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Once Brandy was done, she trotted over to Keri who knelt down to praise her and give her a treat (in that order). Keri's uneasiness lessened a bit at Brandy's cuteness. If brandy did not sense anything, then Keri felt a little better about being outside.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma fixed it after a bit. "Ok its all good now lets try this baby." He said as he picked it up and put the speaker to his mouth he spoke. "Hello can anyone here me out there this is Akuma we are looking for any survivors. I repeat can anyone here me out there this is Akuma we are looking for any survivors." He said as the radio went off with the same guys voice. "Yes hi Akuma this is Jack. I hope you heard the cast I just put out if you could help us with any freaking supplies you could get it would help." He said. "Got you we will be there ASAP." Akuma said.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri heard Akuma made contact and sighed in relief. "Come Brandy," she commaned the puppy. Brandy followed Keri into the back seat of the car. Once in the car, Keri took the speeker from Akuma and spoke in her very serious work voice. "Hello Jack, my name is Dr. Keri and would like some information from you so that me and my companions are not running in blind when we come to help you. First, I want to know if there are any injured persons in your group and if there are, what are their injuries. Second I want to know if you can tell use anything about your surrounding, especially areas we should avoid." Keri a quick look at the happy puppy beside her and quickly added, "Also is anyone in your group allergic to dogs?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma sat listening to her speak. "There is one he has a busted arm. But its not bad or anything its now in a splint. If your more along the lines asking about anyone being bitten then nobody here was bitten. We are at Little Ridge High School in the gym with all doors locked down. As for places you should stay away from the lunch room is a big one being its full of them. Oh and the street across the school keep away from there come around the back way of the school that has a bunch of rednecks driving around it on that street. About anyone allergic to dogs let me ask." He said as the thing went silent for a minute. "Not any of use here dogs are good by use." He said.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri cringed at the metion of redneck and had no doudt in her mind that they were the same ones from before. After taking a moment to calm herself, Keri thought got another moment. She really hated to make people panic but it couldn't be help in this situation. "One last question, Jack. Has anyone been scratched or might have gotten some of 'their' blood on an open wound? If so, please separate those people from the group. Also separate them from each other if there is more than one."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

"There is about five of them but I already have them away from everyone else and they know every well that they will die so they accept it." He said. "Anything else?" He asked.

((Sorry block))

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri was very surprised by his responce. Ususally people don't think that the infected's blood would also result in getting infected. Now Keri was very curious to seem what type they were going to be help. "Um, I think I'm good." Keri looked over at Akuma, "Do you want to say any thing?" Brandy suddenly gave out a small bark causing Keri to quickly look out the windows. When she didn't see anything she looked at Brandy who was looking as happy as ever and realised that the puppy was just saying hi. Keri let out a sigh of relief and patted Brandy's head. "Brandy, you shouldn't scare me like that," she said softly.

((it's ok.))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

"Not a think you took care of it. We will be there within about an hour when we find some supplies ok." Akuma said as Jack nodded and told us to keep in contact. "Well off to getting some supplies then we should hurry though before we run into our friends." He said joking.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri smiled and moved into the front seat. "You drive and I'll make some more room," she said as she lowered the frount passenger seat down. Now there was a lot more space to fill with suppiles. "Ok now the stuff in the trunk is ours and the stuff for Jack with me in here," she mumbled to herself. Brandy jumped into the laid out front seat and crawled into Keri's lap, trapping her hand under her paws. Keri scratched behind Brandy's ear while looked around the area for any threats.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He nodded as he started driving. "So we still need to be careful with this Jack guy and his group cause for all we know he could be with the redneck or just against them but out for his own gain in stuff. So we should still be careful around him. We can't trust anyone at all. Well other then you, Brandy, and me here." He said reaching over and patting Brandy gently.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri noded. "If he is with those redneck guys, then I'll most likely be following through with my promise." Keri gently turned Brandy's head towards her and gave her a little eskimo kiss. "I give you full permission to bite any living persons you feel is a threat, ok Brandy?" Brandy responed by licking Keri's nose. "Good girle." Keri turned her attention back to Akuma. "So I think we should just get them some food and medical supplies. What do you think?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He agreed by nodding. "Well were at it we could get us some more blankets last night was cold. Its getting close to winter I think." He said. He noticed a small store. "May as well stop there." He said pointing to it as he pulled the car up to the store's front door.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

"I offered you the sleeping bag, but you didn't take it." Keri chuckled as she grabbed her AK 47 and slung it over her shoulder. As she crawled out through the passenger seat door on the driver's side, cause it was the one closest to the door, she also grab her knife and pistol. She left the door open for Brandy then closed it once she was out. Brandy sniffed around a bit, but made sure to stay close to Keri and Akuma. "We should get her a backpack when she get bigger," she though out loud.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff