Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri looked at the direction he was pointing and sigh. "I guess we should." She grabbed Akuma's hand and pulled him towards the direction of an apartment building just a block away from them. "There's a fire escape behind that building over there. Since you're tall you should be able to pull down the latter."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He nodded as they made there way over seeing a dumpster. He pushed it to the ladder. "Better yet just climb then I will get up and we can not take the ladder down." He said as he waited for her to get up. He was just going to use his legs to push the dumpster out of the way.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri shurged and climb up onto the dumpster, then up the latter to the first platform. "Come on. We need to get to the third floor." She took a quick peak at the window beside her and gasped. Inside were two little zombie toddlers munching on the body of a middle aged women. Thankfully the little ones were too busy with their meal to notice her. By looking at the sight of the kids and their kill, Keri could assume that they were fresh ones and there were other undead inside the building. Keri could feel her heart sink at the thought.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He climbed up as he moved the dumpster away from the ladder. He headed in seeing what she was looking at. He grabbed her gently moving her past it. "Come on nothing you want to see." He said to her in a whisper as he continued to walk with her. "We will need to watch ourselves in here." He said.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri nodded and walked up the next flight of stairs to a window with a small block keeping it open. "Damnit they got him," she whispered sadly. It was bright inside the room because of the sunlight coming though the open windows and very quiet. Keri took a quick look at the door that was a few feet away from them. The door was locked but that didn't mean that something wasn't still inside. "You see anything?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

"No I don't see an thing. Who was in here." He whispered to her as he looked in more trying to look as best as he could. He could hear noises coming from two toddlers as the eat which sickened him a lot.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri opened up the window enough to let herself in and looked around. "This place belonged to my neighbor. If it wasn't for him and his family I wouldn't be here." Keri carefully opened any of the doors that were closed to check for zombies. "All clear," she said before sitting down on on the love seat in the living area and taking off her mask and sunglasses. "I know that got him because of the ribbons," she said pointing to the the 3 red ribbion hanging off the door nob," and there's no chair against the door."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He nodded to her. "I see we probably should be careful then." He said as he took a seat near her then quickly got to his feet looking around thinking maybe he left somethings. "Hey do you no if he had a stash or anything like it of stuff around here?" He asked looking around everywhere he could think.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri thought for a moment and walked into the master bedroom. "Now where did he hid it," she mummbled as she aimlessly walked around the room. She stopped for a moment and quickly walked out of the room and grabbed one of the wooden chair in the dining area. "Can you put one of those chairs under the door nob please," she asked while dragging the chair she had into the bedroom to the closet.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He nodded as he put it under the door as he tried it and it didn't move at all. He headed into the room with her. "Ok so what did he hide in here or are we just looking around aimlessly to find it?" He asked looking around the room as well now.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri smirked and stepped onto the chair so she could reach the top shelf that was filled with boxes. "My neighbor used to be in the military; Marines I think. Anyway after he retired he got into weapons collecting. Mostly guns though, legally sold ones." She opend multiple boxes as she spoke. She made a face as she opened one box and quickly moved onto the next. "I remember him telling me that he put had to put away his guns because of his kid. Even when he saved me he didn't bring out all of his 'toys'. Said it would be too heavey to carry them around. Aha! Found one." Keri carefully pulled out a a long black zip-up case and looked at the tag attached to the zipper. "It's a California legal AR15 Stag Arms Model 2. Wow, that's a mouthful."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He listened as he stood behind her so she didnt fall off the chair. "Wow not a bad gun at all. That it though if so its cool it will help but if there is anything else that would be better. I am going to guess though he either took them before dying or someone beat us here and raided it already." He said looking up at her.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keri Robinson

Keri shook her head and carefully got of the chair. Once her feet touch the ground she kneeled down and placed the bag on the floor infront of her. "There's no blood in here so he didn't take them and the place is too clean for raiders." Keri quickly unzipped the bag and and giggled as she pulled out a metal baseball bat with her name on a piece of papper attached to it. "Really Rick?" Putting the batt beside her she dug though the bag pulled out the AR15, an AK47 pistol Hellpup, and a Zero Tolerance ZT-9 Bayonet AR-15 Riffle Bayonet; along with 2 bags full of ammo for the guns. "I guess you don't owe me a knife anymore," she said with a grin.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He smiled. "Your bud was loaded." He said smiling as he looked at the weapons he saw. "So we should get moving then after finishing up here we still have a few hours till sun down and its best to cover what we can well its daylight." He stated to her as he sat in the chair waiting for to finish.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[
User Image

Keri Robinson

"Alright. Hold on for a sec. There's a note here." Keri pulled out the smalled note and speed read through it. The grin that she had on he face shurnk into a small, sad,smile at the begining of the note then quickly grew back into a grin. "******** yea. I love you Mary," she said before speed off to the kitchen and threw her book bag onto the counter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff