are there too many vamp RPs

Yes 0.27972486079266 28.0% [ 1708 ]
yea but I do not mind 0.31166066164428 31.2% [ 1903 ]
No there can never be 0.2640026203734 26.4% [ 1612 ]
I do not know, I am new here 0.14461185718965 14.5% [ 883 ]
Total Votes:[ 6106 ]

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris didn’t say anything when he first heard her voice but when she appeared beside him from out of nowhere, he smiled. The vampire would have jumped by her sudden appearance if he was still starving, “who said lock picking is my only skill und yeah we should continue this conversation downstairs.” He said, forgetting he was still speaking with his German accent. The man turned around slowly so as to not lose his balance and started to head back down the stairs. ‘I have to tell her what I am completely if I want her to fully trust me,’ The pureblood thought to himself as a sigh escaped his slightly parted lips.

Male servant

The man looked over at the other servant and shrugged when she started to suggest a couple ideas of what they should do, “maybe we should treat this as any normal day and make our own food. I really don’t want to make that vampire upset by doing the wrong thing.” He made his way closer to the female and offered his hand to help her from the ground.

The mansion
{Yay I am glad it’s working ^^}
MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead

Having been accused by others, of possible not know what a door is. From the way she so regularly magically appears places, but it was something other beings had to get use to. "Breaking down doors seemed to be not an interest. My eyes watched that long time wasted with lock picking. What else needs to be said? Down at the bottom is a plan." There was something in the mood and energy that was changing. She was not going to say anything outloud, yet. The lady vanished again. Not quiet leaving him behind, she appeared, standing directly at the bottom of the mansion staircase. "Some say it is not nice to keep a lady waiting." These rooms were his to explore and she thought it right to let him lead the way.

The Female Servant was not being so sure of that. Answering "We might have to eat his food, if you are worrying about making him upset. Should we worry, I mean? What do you think other vampires do when they get upset?" The human Female Servant was mostly only use to the vampires they worked for and were keeping house for. Watching the human male that she works with stand up first, he next did offer her a hand. Glad for the hand, she took it and got back up to her feet. Feeling like she hopes she would not have to feel like this again. Then asks "Do you want me to check you neck, to see how bad it is? That was upsetting when he had me. turned my head to get to my neck. Then when he closed his jaw down." Also, not being able to see how deep the bite on her beck was yet, if she had to, she might be able to look in a mirror, if he could not tell her.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris was starting to get tired of her antics but he still didn't snap at her, “I was weak und I couldn't use my strength to break the lock with my hands so that's why it took a bit to get in.” The vampire said and when she vanished and reappeared at the bottom of the stairs. The man chuckled a little at what she said about how some day it's not nice to keep a lady waiting. “I'm sorry for making you wait then,” Chris said as he joined her. The pureblood decided the best room to find now was the living room so he could relax as he explained some things to her.

The vampire started to head to where he thought the living area was and smiled once more when he found it. A nice looking couch, two matching chairs and a big beautiful dark wood piano was inside the room, “look at that piano. It's been two or three centuries since I've really had time to play but hopefully I still know a song or two.” Chris said as he made his way to one of the chairs instead of the piano stool. “Alright, I need to speak to you about something before we continue this exploration,” he said with a tone of seriousness in his voice.

Male servant

The man nodded his head, “you might be right. We might have to eat his food and I hope it's nothing we have to worry about.” He said as she took his hand and he helped her onto her feet. “I am not sure what this vampire would do if we anger him but I don't want to find out,” the servant sighed when she told him how bad she felt when the vampire bit her before asking him if he wanted her to look at the bite to see how deep it was, “I didn't care much for it myself. Yes please and I shall look at yours after,” the man said with a soft frown on his face.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead

Not sure she had met many who opening tell their weakness. Flaws can be a strength, the overly cocky can be hard to work with for too long. Always leaping in and expecting to be followed. Her answer to another way to get inside was as frustrating as ever "My way is always quicker. No point talking about what already was, now. The door did open your way, sooner or later." She at least didn't have to wait as long for them to go walk around and find a room. She did walk on the floor, the tapping sound of the heels of her shoes could be heard with each small step. Still walking at the same speed she always seems to.

Feeling like it might be the music room, for gathering piano recital. "Not finding the room you mentioned does not matter to me. This room does look like it will serve nicely." She smirked, not as much in a evil way. More that once again he amused her. As he spoke of playing on the piano years ago. As she at first thought about sitting on one of the chairs, she next thought of home. A lady's place is to play the instrument that is present. Only she was not thrilled with the stool at the piano, so with a point of her finger she casted a spell and changed the stool into a bench. Then sat down there. Opening the piano started to play, playing a little more classical then some song. "Oh, if words must be had. Go ahead, since it is not very lady like to try and stop such a serious thought that must be spoken aloud." She didn't stop playing as she could listen and play at the same time.

Almost thinking, if they got to the kitchen and got to work ahead of any other food, they would be safe. "Lets not worry yet." He made a good point to her "Could is anger be..." She paused "I can't imagine..." She still was feeling a little drained but started to move to look. "Alright let me see." Moving the collar and looking at him. The male servant had short enough black hair, it was not in the way. Able to see the 2 deep puncher marks. "Small marks but looks as painful as I thought it felt."

The female human servant moved her hand over to the other side so it was not on the side the vampire man bit her. She moved the collar a little too. The female servant felt like at least the bleeding from her neck did stop now. "What do you see?"

She was still thinking maybe they should try to go on like a normal day. "Should we go to the kitchen?"

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris watched as the lady decided to use her magic to turn the stool beside the piano to a bench and smiled when she started to play. When she told him to go ahead with what he had to say, the vampire closed his eyes and nodded, “well I have two things. One I would like to apologize once more for my poor people skills, I have been isolated for a decade und two…I have never been human for you see I'm a pureblood vampire. Oh I also know you are a vampire that took up witchcraft, I am so sorry I didn't figure what you were until after I fed.” He told her, forgetting that she had no idea what happened down in the servant quarters.

Male servant

The servant was relieved to hear that the marks looked small but it did hurt still. “I'm glad to hear that,”He said before looking at her bite, “they are small as well and they look just as painful.” After he was done looking, the female asked if they should go to the kitchen. “Yeah that would be good, can you walk up the stairs or would you like some help?”

The mansion
{I hope my post was okay, my brain is starting to get tired on me}
MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead

"People have often question my interaction skills. Time and age has brought on an indifference. Maybe it is that indifference that provides the opportunity to continue with those problems that the isolation caused for others." She had not found any problem with how he was able to talk to her. As always her explanation were simply how she was. Oddly at this point, the lady had at last come to recognize that look on another's face sometimes. When they were about to ask her why she answers in such harsh way.

She next switched to playing something a little slower and deeper, as the melody had a dark tone to it. "Blood suckers all the same. Ofcauce, just look at that outfit. Such thought seemed to be why the need to approach the lady off the street at random. With the request for help. Once again the superiority complex takes over and leads to assumptions. There was no turn to. The only turn came that night when death was not gifted after that attack. Unlike such blood sucker, the lady never take part in such a tendency and dependence. That is why all who do die by my hand." Her thought ended on a bit of a snag but she had yet to realize the humans nearby were in this house. She might never know what this vampire did to both of them.

"Lets state the obvious. No one in this room was some Mortie." Answering not with the same anger she most of the time felt but that was in a sarcastic tone. Most might have wonder if she even knew was Sarcasm was, considering how foreign she was. Then bagging once on the keys of the piano as she then stopped playing. "So no one wins the prize for brains....Mortal! with non magic birth." She closed back up the piano now. Feeling done. Not done yet here, even she had not yet made up her mind about this vampire.

Not sure if this kind of behavior from vampire was normal in other houses, she asked "Do you think our owners would ever do such things." She was not sure she could walk. She knew she could stay for too long. Not wanting to be a target again. "I think I can try to make it to the stairs. Not sure how quickly I can go up alone. Sure, if you can give me a hand." She put her hand back to where her neck hurts and started to walk.

They would have to get to work in the kitchens and then the back yard would need there work all day unless this new vampire needed either of them for something. Hard work was normal every day. "I know you will not run away again. I trust you." She kept walking.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris frowned when her melody changed after he was done explaining everything and he was going to get up but she started to speak. The vampire’s eyes turned blood red with the words she was saying, “are you telling me I am the only vampire you have met that you didn’t kill outright?” The man asked, concerned for his undead life but her tone changed when she spoke again. Chris could tell her wording of things was unique and some of it he couldn't understand though he tried to and when the lady closed the piano up, the vampire jumped to his feet. “So one more question for you…I’m not in any danger from being killed by you any time soon, am I?” The man’s head was spinning slightly and he felt a little sick due to being nervous right after he just fed on the servants.

Male servant

The man shrugged, He said before he nodded his head about her saying she thinks she can make it to the stairs though it would be slow climbing them, “I understand and sure I can help you up them.”The servant said as he slowly followed the female. His bite still hurts but he was trying to ignore it. When the female told him that she knew that he wouldn't run away again and told him that she trusts him a soft smile formed on his face, “thank you my friend.”

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead

She had worked well with and even dragged down more vampires then her pride and principles would want to admit. She had went along with and gotten in more trouble then she liked to, since her ladylike like nature made her reluctant to get her hand dirty. She answers "That is complicated." Going back to the tone of voice mostly spoke in. A little dark and sometimes unnerving. "Time will tell." She looked his way. Not answering at all if she was thinking about killing him and if she still might with out any hesitation.

Not sure they were friends. Simply 2 people, who both were put here to work and told to stay here when everyone else went off. Maybe they were friends, having each other for company. Or else it would be really lonely in this big house. Getting to the top of the stairs, she looked around. Now hearing it was not only the vampire male who they met. There was another voice up here. A female was in the house as well. That made the female human servant a little nervous.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

The vampire frowned when she didn't give him any reassuring answers but what exactly was Chris expecting her to say, yes or no? The man sighed, “well I don't know if that makes me feel any better but just so you know…if you try to kill me or attack me in any way, I shall protect myself und that usually doesn't go well for my attacker.” Chris then decided to walk to the entrance of the room they were in. “Are you ready to explore again?” The vampire asked her before taking a deep breath to calm himself down more.

Male servant

The man walked behind her up the stairs and helped her whenever she needed it. When the servant heard another voice alongside the vampire’s, he seemed to freeze. “I didn't know that the man had company with him…what would you like to do now?” He asked the female servant as softly as he could so the two didn't hear him.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead

Possible giving more of an assurance then some vamp should have deserved. She honestly admitted it was not so easy to say he was the 1st vamp she didn't flat out hate. The rest was true, she with out saying word did warn him, she already was ready to eliminate him at any moment. She only seemed excited and please that he thought he had a fighting chance against her. Was smiling as he told her about protecting him self.

Being asked about seeing more of the house, she oddly answers "The house is not going anywhere." Standing up from the bench at the piano "Sure, why not continue." Walking to the doorway to leave the room, that to her looked like a music room. Standing there she spoke aloud "There are more here at present."

The female human servant did make it up the stair, she felt a little frozen. Standing there beyond the stairs, now on the ground floor. Not sure why he was asking her, she answers ".....Now?" They were stuck. She might snap out of it and be able to follow if the other servant thought of something.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris could feel the nervousness grow and if he didn't get out of the room, he would most likely get sick and that wouldn't be good since he would have to feed again. “I know the house isn't going anywhere but I need something else to think about,” the vampire was glad that she at least agreed with him on continuing their exploration. When they exited the door into the hallway, the man frowned when she told him that there were more people here, “ja I know there more here.” He said as his accent got thicker and looked over to the staircase where he found the two servants. ‘Please don't let this turn out bad for me,’ Chris thought to himself when he could see the ones he fed on.

Male servant

The male servant could feel the female freeze up a little and all she could answer back was a question of her own, “now we just go about our day and hopefully those two will kill each other soon.” He said the last part softly more to himself than to the other servant. He took a deep breath and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. “We will get through this,” he said with a smile.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead

Pointing at the 2 humans, they found. At least she found now leading normal day-to-day existence. Unless this was the vampire Chris, his doing putting humans here as livestock. "This is already known?" Having to ask even if he already told her, he known. He knows that humans are around.

Not moving any closer, her eyes were on the two. Talking, only to talk. Something she has done a few times while walking with Chris. Seeing them bothered her. "Not only 1 vamp but to have to 2 such morals in sight. How is such to be endured? The looks of worthless humans. The kind deed would be to kill these humans. Save them from a worth fate."

The female human servant responded "Now, lets get back to doing like any normal day." She was not moving but might follow the other servant. Hoping they could walk away.

With a little magic, she stopped these 2 both where they stand. Having more to do about them. "Always around like cattle, and those cloths. Something can at least be done about that." Walking over still with her arm forward holding them there. Like toys that she could play dress up with. Till at last she had crossed all the way to the far side of the house where the 2 had come up stairs from. Letting go, she brought both arms up over her head. She looked at them "Alakazam Alakzoo" she changed his cloth first. Putting him in a black butler's outfit "next, the girl. Alakazam Alakzoo" she changed her to look more like a proper lady's maid. "At least that is an improvement to looking like animals."

Turning around, she felt a little more ready to see more of the house. Even if she was sure that everyone on the floor would have so many words to say. Might even want a reply. Some how when groups start talking it always becomes to difficult.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris nodded his head, his eyes were still red from nervousness. “I met them downstairs while you were upstairs looking around,” the vampire didn’t want to say anything else about his encounter with the servants since he was sure the lady wouldn't like what the man did. When she said about the two were worthless humans and how the kind thing now would kill them to save them from a worse fate, Chris shook his head. “Nein…no they are not to be harmed,” he said. The vampire would try to find something else to feed on since he didn’t want to cause them anymore pain.

Male servant

The servant nodded and was about to move before he realized his feet were stuck to the spot. He looked over to the one causing him and the female to become somewhat paralyzed and frowned. The man wanted to say something but suddenly he was in new clothes and after the female servant was in her new outfit the servant turned to look at the vampire before looking back at the lady, “thank you. Do you think we can go and get some work done now?”

Chris was more than a little nervous now that the woman was using her magic to hold the two servants in place but before he could tell her not to kill them, she changed them into better looking clothes, “they do look a lot better.” The vampire said as his eyes finally started to go back to their icy blue color. The man then looked over at the male servant when he asked them if he and the female servant could get to work. “I don’t see why not me und Her lady will be exploring a little bit more so we shall try to stay out of your way.”

The mansion

MissyPink

Man-Hungry Vampire

Name: James Helion
Species: Human
Job: Vampire hunter
Personality: He is silent most of the time but when it comes to killing vampires he is ruthless and seems to have fun with his job. He also doesn't like other people much.
Any thing else you want to add: James has been using witchcraft since he was young. He has been hunting Chris down for years and is determined to kill him. The hunter was the one who burnt the vampire’s mansion down back in his hometown.
User Image

{I think this is my only other main character I will be bringing into the roleplay}
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

Not able to do anything about the collars, she felt better knowing she did something to give the pair from humans something to give them a little dignity. She could not give either their freedom. Not this day, but she would be watching. She didn't know what had already happened, but her mind was on watching to think she could catch a vamp if he did try anything with either of the 2 since she expected that was why these people had been being kept in the house.

Wanting to move, soon she felt something stopping her. A force she could feel but not see. With her first encounter with each of the 2 new home invaders, each human live to be bitten again. Not sure what to make of this lady talking about 1 vamp as she starting trying to talk "Wa...ait.....Aren't.....you.... um.......a...... aren't you? Too?" Not even sure what to ask or if she should talk at all. This was starting out to be such a strange day.

Looking at her new cloth, it would be a little hard to walk in. Also she felt strange about it. How would she be able to do much work in this dress. Glad to get back to work. Also that these 2 might not bother them again. Something was still bother the female servant. "The new clothing is very nice. Not sure it is right for working. For feeding and cleaning the animals, and digging in the dirt. Maybe we can get our old cloths back? I promise I can ware these cloths after for the rest of the day while in the house with such strong vampires like you." Hoping neither will attack her for talking. She started looking around to see if she could go to the kitchen, and then if they should go to the back of the house. One of them would go and collect the eggs and feed the chickens.

Not interested in what some girl has to say. This was not worth fighting over. She was having one of the dark smiles on her face. Moments like these, she would go along with the vamp Chris, he wanted the dirty humans to look like animals. Sure, why not. He wants to raid the house, she would have fun upstairs. Since the 2nd floor was where she stopped. Only knowing about those 7 other bedroom besides all the rooms up the stair circling around the entire 3rd floor.

"They do look better this way. What does it matter." She might also want to look at more of the rooms on this ground floor, she felt ready to let the humans do what ever they please. She would accompany Chris thought the huge mansion. "The house is a pleasant mansion. The quiet is even more pleasing." She would not want to meet the vampire's whos home this really is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff