Yes 0.27972486079266 28.0% [ 1708 ]
yea but I do not mind 0.31166066164428 31.2% [ 1903 ]
No there can never be 0.2640026203734 26.4% [ 1612 ]
I do not know, I am new here 0.14461185718965 14.5% [ 883 ]
Total Votes:[ 6106 ]

Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Not watching him or his rummaging through his pockets. She did watch his lockpicking to get first on to the property. No vamps had come out yet, so it seems no one cared who they were. Smirking a little. One of those looks. Always a sign, and never about to lead to something nice for anyone around. She could open the door by magic or float up to the upstairs and walk inside through a window or even through a wall depending on the spell. This was too much fun. This man Chris was going to by hand pick a lock. Like some desperate human, the mortal way.

"Or stray cats" The lady answers almost in a cruel way. Cats were known to move into places that are not being lived in. She was almost laughing as he next moved onto picking the lock on the front door. She said aloud "This is your extent of skills to get inside? Anyone else might have went for a number of less grubbing methods." Not offering to help. Not unless he asked, and then she would have fun.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris shrugged, blood is blood to him at this moment. The vampire then rolled his eyes when he heard the lady seemed to belittle how he wanted to get into the mansion, “I want to concentrate on something else so I can ignore how hungry I am getting.” He said as he got the door open. “Now that is done I can find whoever those heartbeats belong to,” he said standing back up and opening the door. The man closed his eyes and smelled the air. Those didn't smell like cats so he might have human blood after all, “ladies first.” He said moving out of her way and smiled a hungry grin. “That is if you want to go first, her lady,” Chris said with a chuckle. His hunger started to turn painful which made his smile turn into a slight frown.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Hearing the movement of life inside. She almost spoke aloud her distaste of the animal practices of these parts. Somehow she seemed to want to hold onto how normal this adventure was with a vampire she didn't hate. Having not met one she could work with in a long time. Able to feel the energy of the presence of others. Wondering if she should find them, she could turn anyone into stone. Save them being forced to work all of their miserable pathetic lives. More blood sucking vamp would be a different kind of life form. It was not like mystical energy.

Having the wait, as this was being done the slow way. The door did open. They both could see inside the old large house. As the place looked not very lived in. Not stepping forward on the first invention. She was still simply looking at the inside. At the same time grateful for the offer. She snapped back into the moment as he asks her again. "Quiet the gentleman. How kind to offer." She floated an inch or so off the ground. Part of her almost wanted to think, he did this to make her test for a trap. She also simply didn't want to get her dress dirty on the old floor. Since the place looked a little dusty and not kept up.

"What now, should we look around?" She turned in the air, making one rotation and seeing where the doors were, how many and if they could see the stairs from the front entrance.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris smiled once more when she told him what a gentleman he was, “my father did raise me right before he was killed in a fire that took most of my family away from me.” He said under his breath while the lady floated into the mansion. The vampire did love how old and untouched everything looked. When the witch asked what they should do now before suggesting they explore the mansion, the man nodded his head. “Yeah see if you can find the stairs and check upstairs while I check downstairs,” Chris said as he started to head away from the entrance, “we can meet up in the living area after we are finished exploring.”

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Having really ment that complement to Chris that he was being a gentleman. She was not sure what to make of the fire comment. The thought did make her wonder if it was vampires and could have been when this one was turned.

Able to move alot more quietly then if her shoes were touching the floor. She was not walking around, and would not make the constant tapping sound that maybe her companies might have gotten use to as they had been progressing through town. Being more interested in these doors downstairs. To check how many are locked. The 3 story mansion would have plenty of rooms upstairs for her. Also all the best relics are almost always in upper floors of a house, and she did love taking things that are old and powerful. So there was no need to put up a fight. She could eliminate anyone alive in the house later. "Upstairs will have many prizes to offer. Enjoy the dank dungeon below. Only peasants keep a root cellar."

She once again proved to be strange and foreign. Places were classified as different things where she came from. Not needing to be told twice, she was ready to move in, head deeper into the mansion. Lastly replying on the suggestion of a meeting place, "Only if such a room does exist." Even she should have known any normal house has such a room. A place that she could call the sitting room.

Off she went floating a long, being careful to not be too high off the floor. Also to not let her dress touch the floor. She looked at a few of the painting on the walls and with out too much trouble, she saw a banister and then at the end was the start of the stairwell leading upstairs.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris almost chuckled when she talked about how the upstairs held the most prizes and for him to enjoy the dank dungeon below. The pure blood vampire didn't hear anything else she said since he was now forcing in the heartbeats he was hearing. He moved silently yet swiftly to where the stairs to the servant's quarters were and quietly made his way down them. When Chris made it to the bottom of the stairs, he closed his eyes once more to get a good direction of where the human was and when he opened his eyes a smile was in his face as he moved to where the human was, “hello my dear.” The vampire said as his smile grew when he spotted someone. If it wasn't for some of the candles being lit down in the quarters, it would be pitch black. Chris had no clue where the other human was so he would feed off of this one for now.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Taking the mansion staircase as it starts up. The woodwork was nice, everything else was a little tacky. Most of the art was metal. No crystal, no porcelain, no marble. She could not understand such modern taste. Having already saw from the outside, she felt this conurms there was another floor to the house. She kept going up, continuing up the mansion stairwell, to the next floor. Till she reached the top.

There was a long corridor, having nothing better to do, she started making her way along. Seeing the place had 25 room, likely bedrooms that faced outward with windows. Then 8 doors to rooms that were inward and didn't have a window. But not going in, or she would have seen these rooms were likely this way due to supporting another smaller floor of the mansion. She did find the stairs in the middle of the place. Moving till she came all the way back around to the stairs again. This time she thought she might try a few doors. The knob didn't budge as the room was locked. Every room was locked. A locked door was nothing to magic.

Vanishing, she appears inside the 3rd room that she did try, but looking at the state of it, she was not sure that she wanted to touch anything. Back out to the corridor she went with the same spell and a snap. Not giving up she popped into the following room that she came to. Not even bothering this time with the door knob. At last it was not as much a mess. Dark and a little dusty, and that plan was fake. She looked around a little more. Still none of these rooms were very exciting. She went the nextdoor again to the next room. This time simply going from the wall, and to the other side of the wall. This room, had a little variation. Having a feel of home since it looked quite alot like her room. Still she was feeling like there was no game to this. Even the looking around felt like it was missing something. She was being kept busy not ready to give up yet. She realized 1 door was not locked and inside were stairs to another floor. The upstairs still have more to see, unlike the events happening in the levels of the mansion below ground.

A voice came from down there. Only to ask "Someone there?"

They were kept there and dressed like laborer and the typical disciplinary device. They did take care of the first floor a little, all of the upstairs from locked up with the owners away. They were permitted to go outside to the back, to keep up the garden and orchard. For when the owners come back and if a full household staff has to live once moved in.

Soon the human heard the voice. Proving with out a shadow of doubt, they were not alone. There would not even be anywhere to run, even so, no human could outrun a vampire or most creatures of the night. From the voice, it didn't seem like their owners returning. Not knowing what it might be.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris tried not to chuckle, it seemed that this human feared him. Usually the vampire would leave them alone but he was starving after the long journey to get to this town, “my dear child, all will be just fine.” The man lied with his sweet and caring voice as he stepped closer to the servant until he could grab them and hold them in a tight embrace. “Just a moment of pain und all should be over,” Chris said, speaking in his thick German accent as his hunger grew unbearable before bringing his lips to their soft neck and sinking his fangs into their skin. He only had a little blood before the other servant showed up and tried to make a run for it. The vampire growled softly as he let the one he was feeding on go so he could grab the one who was fleeing, “nice try.” He said in glee before smiling, showing his blood tainted fangs.

The other servant walked in while the vampire started to feed and they let out a squeak of fear but unlike the other, who was being fed upon, the servant tried to make a run for it past Chris. They didn’t get too far when the man grabbed them.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Seeing this vampire, they were right now together in the same room. Able to talk "Mister? you are not the master." With no where to run, the human could feel their head and the disciplinary collar being pushed as there was no chance of trying to pull away. With the neck bent, screaming was impossible as soon all the human could feel was the sharp pain. Having been a servant, not for feeding, this was a pain like never felt in the past.

At least it didn't last long, the only other person who lives there came in. The first moment, it was not help, those they had been working hand in hand for all this time but to watch such a person run. Suddenly maybe a moment after seeing someone came, only to run, the stranger stopped. The male vampire let go and went in pursue of another. Being let go of like that, the human dropped to the floor. Feeling a little dizzy and also faint, plus still bleeding from the neck, below the collar.

Taking these stairs up, something so pleasant and amazing waiting for her. Rooms that were open, and a little dusty but still quant looking. Such a place for hosting and sitting down to tea. The lady was captivated. She had found a favorite room in the house. The mansion was an impressive house. The windows were small but able to open outward. When looking out on one side, she was high enough, the view could even see to the part of town that leads to the only part with out the woods. She could see the meadow out there. Having no positives memory of that part outside of town. From here, it looked picturesque.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris frowned and cussed in German when he saw the other one he was feeding on drop to the floor but thankfully they weren't dead, “look I'm not going to kill any of you. I just need a little bit more blood to make the hunger bearable.” He said to both servants before bringing the one he held in his hands close to him before biting into their neck and only feeding a little more before helping this one sit down on the floor. The vampire then took off one of his gloves and bit into his wrist. “I didn't take enough for you to turn so it will just heal your wounds und hopefully give you two some energy,” he said before walking over to the first one he fed on and held his wrist to their mouth, “sorry about scaring the both of you und as for me not being your master…lets just keep this between us. I'm only here for a little bit.”

The servant the vampire held tried to squirm out of his grasp but when he told them that he wasn't going to kill them, they settled down a little bit before this man bit into their neck as well. The pain they felt was definitely not what they were used to but it didn't seem to take long before Chris was helping them sit down on the floor. “I'm sorry for trying to run away, I should have stayed to help you,”they said to their companion as they watched the vampire make his way to them offering his blood to help heal the wounds.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Dropping partly from the unbalanced physical position when being release, besides feeling dizzy. Use to vampire, and this man seemed normal enough as he was claiming every animal for blood. Now feeling not sure, would they have to serve him now? Looking up, the vampire came back with his other meal. At least neither of them seem much worse for wear. After being used for a quick bite. Looking over on hearing the apology and response "Thanks but you don't have to say sorry. We were both taken by surprise and acted foolishly." Next looking up at the vampire man. He had alot to tell them.

The fact that he bit and was feeding off both of them did happen. How could they drink his blood. Giving a quick response, sooner then the open wrist even came close enough to be in contact "No. we can not have any blood. Still is too dangerous. Maybe it will be safe maybe not. Who could say the risk is worth it." Lastly added "We have no way of telling anyone. We can't go anywhere. Not with these on." Referring to the metal collar around the neck, that if this man or they or anyone try to tamper with, would hurt them. Even with out the blood, all would likely be ok, this didn't make the human think about trying to get off the floor yet. Short little bit or not, this was a vampire who somehow got inside and also was able to take them both out in moments.

Still having everything with her. Since having too only arrived when traveling to the area, the lady first seemed to play out a part of Goldilocks and try out each chair. She next took out one of her books to read. Still having another floor to go from room to room to room to get back to. She only looked at a small number of doors on the 3rd floor and really could try out every room on the 2nd as well. Sitting for a short while longer, as she next did take out a crystal flask and had a small drink, the lady stood up. Packing back all her belongings and started again to wander around the upper floors of the mansion.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris frowned deepened when she said that he didn't have to be sorry for scaring them since they were taken by surprise and acted foolishly, “I understand.” He said softly and when the female told him that his blood wouldn't be safe, the vampire placed his glove back on and nodded his head letting her know he understood. “Will you two be okay if I head back upstairs? I didn't take too much? I usually get carried away when I haven't fed in a while.” Chris asked after the servant explained they couldn't go anywhere with the collars on. Now that he was not in pain from hunger, the vampire was back to his normal and pleasant self.

Male servant

The male servant sighed as he brought his knees to his chest, “I guess I'll be fine.” The man said with another sigh. The servant was wondering why this man was being so nice now after feeding on them but he wasn't curious enough to get up from where he was and asked this vampire questions.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

The woman answer "I think I will be ok." Not being sure. Her neck did hurt some. She had been keeping her hand there on the spot. When being told this man was going to go back upstairs she answer "Yes, mister." Still not being sure who he was, or he was here, or how...

Looking at the other human she works with, the human woman was not sure how he was feeling now. She didn't want to say anything yet.

Having to fix her dress and also this time make sure she had no dirt or dust stuck to it as she stood up. The lady started walking to the stairs to get back down from the 4th floor to the 3rd floor. By the same spell that she got into the room, disappearing and vanishing to reappear like something haunting the house, she once again did, vanishing from the top and appearing at the bottom of those stairs. She extended both arms out went back to floating around and moving through place. Looking at a few more of the doors and she went back around to the stairs that lead to the first floor.

Doing the same reliable trick, she vanished from the top of the stairs and appears at the landing, on the 3rd floor. One side of the house had the same door pattern, and to her, that should mean more bedrooms besides the 25 room that were a floor higher. Those 7 rooms didn't interest her. She looked at the doors on the other side. One really did stand out, the room that was double doors that seemed to slide open. She hoped she might find a safe behind a painting in there. Or anything more amusing. Not thinking she was in the mood yet. She went walking around a little more. Many of these rooms were not locked like all of the bedrooms had been.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris got up from kneeling down after making sure the two were okay, “call me Chris please und I'll try to make something for you guys to eat later.” The vampire said as he headed towards the stairs. After the man got up to the first floor, he called for the female he was with. “Her lady? How are things with you up there?” He asked as he started towards the stairs and began to climb them. Now that his senses weren't dulled by hunger, Chris would know the lady was a witch when he got closer to where she was. ‘I doubt she knows I'm a pureblood vampire…if she did would she act differently towards me?’ He thought as he stopped on the top landing of the stairs.

Male servant

When the male servant heard the vampire talk about making them something to eat later, he picked his head up and watched the man head upstairs. After that vampire left his sight, the servant looked to the female beside him, “do you think we should trust the food he brings us later?” He said as he slowly got to his feet, using the wall behind him as support.

The mansion

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer
The mansion

Hearing the vampire she was traveling with calling out for her. Giving a shrug, as maybe they were on the same side. Meaning she would have to trust him a little. She hated trusting vamp. All blood sucker who use their power. She would have to be fair since honor demands it, if they were sharing, she would have to give a detail description of each room in return.

"All is well." Her voice didn't come from any room, the very strange pink hair lady witch appeared standing beside him now. "There are 2 more floors above this one. The rooms are mostly locked to the likes of your skills." Not actually telling she went right in past each door and left the rooms locked like she found them. "Will this chat continue downstairs?"

Not saying anything yet either, she was wondering if he new she was talking about him saying sorry. Not about the vampire's feeling. At least he did go back upstairs and left the 2 of them down there. Feeling like they should not trust anything she said "We have been cooking for our selfs for the past few years. Maybe we should treat this like any normal day. Maybe we should stay down here? I can not tell if trusting his food would be right. Can we call the police? Not sure we could get near a phone yet." She was not sure where in the house would be safe.

(( Yes. This link works for the human Female Servant .))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff