are there too many vamp RPs

Yes 0.27972486079266 28.0% [ 1708 ]
yea but I do not mind 0.31166066164428 31.2% [ 1903 ]
No there can never be 0.2640026203734 26.4% [ 1612 ]
I do not know, I am new here 0.14461185718965 14.5% [ 883 ]
Total Votes:[ 6106 ]

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

The vampire looked at the lady and smiled a little when she told him that she did know her way around the town but Chris frowned as she stayed silent for a moment. He was about to speak again before she spoke again but her tone was different when she asked him for a map. The man sighed trying not to roll his eyes at this lady's change of attitude as he took a map from his back pocket, “here…sorry if you're not in a good mood. I'm just looking for a mansion for sale or even one that is abandoned and if it makes any difference I am only here a little while .” He said as he handed her the map. Chris didn’t want to give this woman too much information on why we had to leave his home for a bit or why he decided to go to this town of all places because he didn’t trust her and by the sounds of it she didn’t care to know him more than just give him directions on where to go.
{I'm sorry for the short post}
MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

"The apology is welcome and accepted." The lady still spoke in that noble and a little snobby way. Why did the man not know why he should be apologizing? She was not in one of her long conversation, educating other's kind of moods. Having no choice, even if she had been traveling for a long time. "Even if it is clear from your voice the apology is not for any reason. This is not about my mood. This is a question as to why no one else seems to have enough common sense to ask the first question on the first try. Making random strangers guess why they want to know if another knows more then they do."

No one who knew Ev would ever claim she was a people person. She even if she wanted to help had a way of hurting other's feeling. She was simply a lady of royal status and a foreign to that. So many sentences didn't translate to her to mean what the other was asking.

This stranger of a man's explanation did catch her attention and her curiosity "Breaking into someone's mansion. How interesting." Her voice sounded interested. Maybe also a little scary and disturbing. Moments like this made anyone who didn't know her really have a hard time with what she said, as someone else might think that was a joke. There was also the way she sounded. One might want to guess she thought this terrible suggestion was a fun suggestion.

For those who seem more helpless or on death's door, the strange foreign lady would have simply said she would take them both to her house. Even if the house had been closed off for years and she had yet to stop off there since getting to the area. Ev could only assume her house was still standing out in the woods not too far out of town. This man didn't ask her and so such a thought never came to mind to invite a vampire back with her.

Still not sounding so much like she wanted to help him, she did take the map because he told her, he had one. Holding it open with him, for both of them to look at. "As anyone could see, my being here means having only arrived in town. And arrived from this road." Ev was pointing from the tree area on the map and running her finger along the road. "So that puts us around here." Only a few landmark were on this map since it was not a map of town but a map of the area. Likely a more practical map for a traveler to have. The map did have that half large part of town that was all shopping and market. Also had the clock tower in the middle. "Those of wealth and power with mansions all mostly live all the way over here, in this part of town." A few vampire covens of the are being the acceptation to the info she was giving him. They had houses along the edge and outside of town. Even she was not so crazy to suggest braking into any of their estates.

"Better yet, why don't we talk together. Do keep up." The lady offers only her last sentence was very pointless, as she never walks very quickly. When dressed in her long dress, which was normal for her. The lady could not walk fast at all in her dress and high heal, since that might risk damaging her dress. She did start to walk forward making a tapping sound on the concrete sidewalk with each step.

((I don't mind a medium or shorter lenth post.))

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris was glad that the lady accepted his apology but bit his tongue when it turned out that her attitude changed because he wasn't clear with what he wanted her help with, the vampire did give his head a nod in understanding to let her know he was sorry again. The vampire looked at her with slight fright when she said how interesting it would be to break into someone's mansion. Chris wasn't scared because of what she said but it was how she said it. “I…I guess that does sound interesting,” he said, trying not to disagree with this woman for fear of what she would do if he did. The man looked at the map as she showed him the road they took to get into town, where they were now, and where the people with wealth and power had their mansions. Before Chris could thank the pink haired lady for her help, she spoke again telling him that they should talk together and to keep up with her as she walked, “okay, that is fine with me.” The vampire said as he started to walk beside her. The man didn't have trouble keeping up with the woman since she wasn't walking too fast. “Well since we will be talking, I guess names are in order. I am Chris,” he said with a soft smile. The horror writer didn't want her to know what he did for a living so talking with her would be more difficult than Chris thought it would be plus it had been a very long time since he actually had a conversation with anyone.
MissyPink
]
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

Walking along willing to talk. The lady was leading the way, moving deeper into town. Glad he was walking at her pacing, most have trouble and keep taking longer strides with each step and soon lose sight of her. The lady's royal disposition did make her not have the patience for when others wonder off on her. Trying to mostly bypass the market area all together. Soon this new stranger to the town might notice that the clock tower was getting bigger as they were moving closer, getting closer and closer to the center of town. "Walking is not a problem then?" She was glad about that.

Having thought, for a vamp this one might not be too bad. Wondering what he thought or could feel from looking at her. Starting to talk aloud, more like only talking to her self. "Lord Craven...had hate for his neighbor... could be a thought." Thinking about that. As this one seemed to know nothing about her and even less, who her ally and safehouse might be. She thought he never know who was who around these parts. Then came a dreaded part. This vamp wanted to talk names. Everything was going so nicely. So nice that she had not even found him so annoying that she made up a name for him. He was no one to her and they might be able to hold onto that level of understanding and respect. He did everything right. Giving his introduction first and then asking for her to answer. Honor should demand she do so. How could she? Not being sure why she wanted to say anything at all, since he could not call her what friends, or some foes do. Unlike other foes who mostly address her as 1 of 2 or 3 words that all rime with itch.

As that was almost as long a pause with her not answering. "Chris, a pleasure. The honor is all mine." There was no rashness or any hidden meaning in her voice. She was only answering how she was use to talking if she was behaving like a lady should. "There is no need for such an order. Her lady will do for now."

canadianninjax
Name: Alexander Summers

((I had to look back a page. Realized, we never did get to RP and not sure if you still ever come on. This place has new activity.))

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris shook his head when she asked about the walking being no problem, “not at all. I enjoy a nice walk from time to time.” He said a soft smile came to his face while he spoke to her. The vampire could see the clock tower coming closer into view and if he had time to stop and look at it, Chris would have but he kept walking beside the woman. Soon she started talking about a Lord Craven and about a neighbor of his. The vampire had no clue if she was talking to him or if she was talking to herself and was about to ask her before she seemed not to continue on the thought so he was silent a whole before he did his introduction. After waiting a bit for the lady to respond, she told him it was a pleasure to meet him and that she would simply be known as her lady. “As you wish her lady,” he said politely, “so I take it you like to get yourself into trouble? I mean I never did say anything about breaking and entering. Although that does sound fun.” Chris needed to get out more and wished it didn't take someone burning his mansion down back home to have him travel to other places.
MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

"Thank you. That is my wish. For this interaction is not on the request of another whom claims your service. Your would be out. The farthest thing from my heart would to be to have someone in my service. My would be complete improper to be addressed as. Yes, her is the only word that would do." The explanation would likely sound foreign but applying the logic of some other place. Always made it complicated when she would run off and choose to come back to these parts. Still willing to talk, maybe sounding a little defensive "Who can say that the trouble is my fault. What is to say, the trouble is due to the evil all around? The conflicts that follow." Sounding like she honestly did think that.

Having trouble with the conversation, as he next told her, he didn't talk about breaking an entering. The lady answers "Ofcause it was spoke of. That is exactly how this conversation started. This all started with requesting on a map where a mansion that is close up to break into might be found because a dwelling was needed. Do not try to play the fool now." She hardly thought it fun, simply a goal to accomplish now.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris nodded his head when she said thank you and that was what she wished. The vampire then listened as she spoke some more but he stayed silent since he had no clue what she was talking about. After a little time passed he asked his question about breaking and entering and her reply caught him off guard, “no I'm not trying to play you as a fool…we just have different views of what breaking and entering means. I don't consider moving into someplace abandoned and untouched for years could be called breaking and entering because no one actually lives there anymore.” The man started to fidget with his hands a little. “Let's just pretend I didn't ask that question…I haven't had a conversation with anyone in years,” Chris said looking down at the ground as he felt his cheeks turn light pink from embarrassment, “sorry I angered you again.”

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

Her conversion skill had not gotten any better over the year, "The only fool is the one talking to the lady. A house that is not legally signed off and no keys are provided has no way to grant entry. No way but to be on the property with out an invitation. Would that not fall under unlawful entry. Also described by law enforcement as breaking an entry."

Her words were sharp and her manor to others was complicated. "The conversation has happened. A roof overhead is still what this walk is about?" She once again felt the need to get right to the point. They had been walking for a while now. Talking on and off. Also the town was getting far more active as people could be seen walking around, all seeming to only be trying to get to somewhere. More places were open and people were working. Commerce was happening all around town. They even went right past a tavern, which had people inside and the sound of life could be heard outside by all walking past. On another walk, Ev would have done something of it. Her lady-like nature could not stand such places. The lude conduct and behavior that went on with in. Back in the past she could have shattered the glass windows and all the glass inside and risked letting them all come after her. Today, she was willing to let it be, she keep moving right past.

Then they could hear, the clock....

Donggg
Donggg
Donggg

The clock rang out the time. Another hour has went by. Strange as she had been acting, giving so little about who she might be, or what she can do. She seemed to let that slip her mind as the thought of walking another step now took precedence. Changing the subject she said "This is taking too long. How much time has this walk across town been taking and it is time for a rest." She didn't want to simply stop as people were walking. She also seemed to forget, he would not know she was a witch, not needing a powerful spell, with a few words and a wave of her arms. They both went soaring through the air to a building not too far down the street. "This is a vass improvement." She went over to the roof ledge and sat down.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris wanted to snap back at her and tell her he did say sorry and that she could cut him some slack since he had been isolated and this was the first contact with anyone he had in ten years but the vampire didn't want to make this situation worse plus he was starting to get hungry. The man just nodded his head to the lady's words but said nothing. After they walked a little more, the other people started to come out of their houses and start walking the streets,‘I was hoping we would get there before too many people started to crowd the streets.’ He thought to himself before the clock rang out. The noise made him jump a little and he bit his tongue to keep himself from growling.

When the lady spoke again, she told him that this walk was taking too long and that they needed to rest. Chris wanted to disagree or even tell her that he wanted to look for something by himself but before he could, the pink haired female said something else under her breath before waving her arms and they two sored through the air to the rooftop of a building not too far from where they were. The vampire had enough of this lady. Not only was she rude but she was a witch. Chris watched as she walked to the roof ledge and sat down, “that was not what I was expecting.” He said with a growl. He could feel his blood boil as his eyes turned red and his fangs grew but instead of making a move on his companion, the vampire sat on the roof as far from her as possible. The man closed his eyes as he tried to calm down but he was having a hard time due to what he had to deal with already before coming to this town.

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

Her very short pause at the sight of having to walk past a tavern didn't seem to stright up a comment from the man she was traveling with. Likely was the wise move, she was able to not act and simply keep walking. Having lived in these parts in the past, the lady knew the sound of the clock well. She didn't think to even wonder if the sound might bother someone who didn't know it came from the tower. Maybe it was only because it does feel that much louder since they were so close to the center of town.

Actually being the most pleases since this encounter happened with the man that such a pleasant distance away on the roof-top that they were taking this short rest. The space felt only proper. Very too many in the world seem to always want to invade on who ever is near. "The quiet is welcome, one question is on my mind as this moment was a time to think. What is the goal of getting inside some mansion? There is no doubt, so many in these parts come and go. Maybe like still have their property all still in the house. All those they owne might be around to wait on you. Unless they were all locked in a room to starve with the dwelling was left to sit."

Coming to her next thought, having already shown the smallest bit of her magic. There is no point in walking, when another spell would be the end of this. "This is taking so long. Maybe the saying is rightly so. No good deed goes unpunished. Might one who is so lost be willing to let us hasten the trip across the town? Walking can be highly over rated. Even when one is knew and wished to see the town."

The lady starting to stand, rising up in a very lady-like manor. She next had to fix her long dress. Lastly she made sure her hair was not out of place. Ready to travel. All that was left was for this man to come closer. She stood offering her hand. Once she had hold of him they would vanish. She could zap them across town, but having a willing being took far less effort.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris was happy that the witch stayed where she was while he took a few deep breaths and when she asked why he wanted to have a mansion, the vampire opened his eyes and looked at her with a soft frown on his face, “for protection of course. I am also an old vampire so I am very fond of mansions.” He said he didn’t care if he told her what he was. He now knew she was a witch so that was only fair. The man relaxed a little bit more before the lady said that this was taking too long and asked if she could speed up the trip. Chris sighed but she did have a point; this walk was taking longer than he liked so the vampire nodded his head. “That be okay with me,” he said before watching her stand and fix her hair and dress. The man got up and headed closer to her before taking her hand she held out for him. Chris then closed his eyes tightly as he waited for her to do her magic.

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

Almost yanking away, she might have ever so little. As this man did dare to touch her hand. Having been casting as she waiting for him. He didn't see her eyes, as they turned back. By the time he had closed her eyes, they were already gone. Disappearing off of the roof top. The question of if anyone around town might have been looking up and by chance saw the 2 or not. Then instantly appearing on a street on the nice side of town.

Having by passed walking down at of the smaller nicer places. Building that be the kind of homes that might be described as brownstones or townhouse depending on the block and when the row of homes were built, as they explained the two styles both being present.

They stood on the sidewalk. A quieter block. The man could see, they were on the fancy part of town. Each house was a mansion and had a gate, as well as a bit of land between them and the next mansion. "This is the picture in your mind? Now, all that is left is to walk and find a suitable place to get inside?"

((This would be the part, if you did have a image in mind. You are welcome to pick. I know we chatted a little about it already.))

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

When Chris opened his eyes they were in the nice part of town and the vampire let the witch's hand go. The man was wearing leather gloves so he was glad she couldn't feel how cold and clammy his hand was when he held it. He scanned his surroundings and a smile came back to his face. “This place is exactly what I had in mind and I think that would be the best idea right now,” Chris said, trying not to sound too eager to find somewhere to call home. The vampire looked left and right as he walked alongside the lady until he spotted a mansion he liked. The vampire pointed to one of the mansions that looked like it had been abandoned for a while, “I like that one.” He said with slight excitement in his voice as he started to walk towards it.

The mansion stood before them, it might have been a little too big for just one person but Chris didn't mind. More rooms to explore in his opinion. The vampire loved exploring abandoned places such as this, though he hoped the mansion wasn't haunted, “so what do you think of my pick? Looks beautiful, yes?”

MissyPink
Telekinetic Undead
Chris Vonheimer

Walking a little as this Chris man needed to take in the area. This was her lead favorite part of the town. Knowing how so much of the wealth came to be in these parts of the world. Also most of them hated her and her nature too. Maybe it did say something, the lady willingly took this stranger who seemed to not be leading her along to a trap. The lady was keeping any thought internalized as the guy was looking around.

Having found a house among all these mansions that would be put to uses as this Chris man's home. Being across the street from another which belongs to vampires who only come back to use the place once every 100 years. For these 2 who were both rather outsider, all the trivial facts and bits of gossip about residence on this side of town was unknown.

When she was asked about the mansion they stopped infront of, because it was a match to what he had in mind. She looked at it for a few moments. Not having any problem or complaints, she answers "This is it? All that is left is to forcibly make an entrance." The walkway stones were clear and the lawn was not too high, it was clear the rightful owners did have a gardener in town. A guess if they have any who work inside who were around was not clear. Maybe less likely.

They moved closer to get a clear look, hearing him tell her, he thought it looked beautiful. She did at first nod, but as it seemed his attention was not on her, words would have to follow. "Yes, the stone work does show a sense of class. The place does have some charm. Looks a little like the house of my making." Not saying her house was better but it might have seemed an odd way to describe a place. "Does anyone want to take a guess at what the real holder of the house left in the way of owned labor?" She was ready to move forward. Not mentioning she could simply get in with a wave of her arms and a little magic. The fun of the taking over of the land was what sounded entertaining to her. Back when this was suggested.

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris Vonheimer

Chris was glad that she enjoyed his choice and found it interesting that her place looked like this mansion. The vampire could feel his hunger getting a little worse as he made his way closer to the mansion. He placed a hand in his pocket to see if he had a paperclip and when the man found it he unbent it so he could make a lock pick. “Now let's see if I can pick open the lock if the mansion’s front door is locked,” Chris said softly since he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself for what he was about to do.

The closer they got to the mansion the more Chris could hear a couple heartbeats, “there seems to be some people already in there.” He growled softly as his eyes turned red and his fangs grew. The vampire stopped walking and shook his head slightly so he could focus on his first mission. ‘First, break into the mansion and then you can feed,’ he thought to himself as he started to make his way to the front door of the mansion once more. When the man got there, he kneeled onto one knee before placing the homemade lock pick into the keyhole and started to work on unlocking the door.

MissyPink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces