Welcome to Gaia! ::

((What's not literate about it?))
She shakes her head"No I can't say that I did.You know we do have more to our lives then just walking around trying to be bad-a**,and feeding off people"
"And why should I trust you...?" he asks, suspicious, but approaches her slightly.
Name: Jessika Paris
Race: Immortal ((highlander if youve seen the movie ^_^))
History: Unknown.
Apperance: standing at 5 10 Jessika is very tone... She has large thighs that pack a powerful kick her arms are covered with cuts and scars.. She had medium length hair that is cut and layered from about mid neck up. Her eyes are a green brown and fade between the colors as her emotions continue to change. She wears a skintight black shirt and a pair of dark jeans with a pair of motercycle boots under them.. HEr large trench coat covers her Red katana and throwing knives. as well as her two very large Black revolvers. ((no she isnt a slayer.. she just likes her weapontry ^_^))

==========================================
Jessika lied asleep in her bed in the old run down hotel out side of the city.. about 30 years ago she had bought it out and prevented the old place from being demolished..

This hotel was now her home.. she had torn out the whole inside reveling a two story large building .. in it was a training area, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, meditation room and a few other random rooms for when she got boried.

Jessika now resised in her bedroom. her covers were thrown about the bed and she lied on her stomach one arm hangin off her hair tossed about her head and face. she was wearing a sleveless red t shirt and a pair of black panties.. her room was quite clean aside from the bed..

Jessika was having a night amre agian and her lids flickered as this nightmare continued to progress

A few moments later jessika had turned from her stomach to her back and her brow moved up and down as she became more frightened

Moments later she sat up screaming, sweat running from her forehead down her face only to drop on the bed next to her

"NO!!!!"

she looked about .. frightened.. her knife was in her hand and it was at her side... she was scared and shook her head and brought one of her knees up letting her arm rest on it as she whiped her face with that same hand

"danmed dreams... i aught to not sleep any more"

Jessika got up out of her hed and went and took a shower.. a few minutes later she was out and getting dressed.. (with the clothes i told you about in her profile ^_^))

after she was dressed and had sliped on her boots she was walking out the door graving her jacket, weapons, and some money for some hot chocolate at the coffee place down the street

"I need some hot cocoa"

she mumbled as she finally was off down the street her jacket on and belt attached

(( OMG THATS LONG hehehehe.. i had fun typing it thought.. although 1/2 of it was usless.. at least it wasent "I wake up and walk out the door dressed and ready to kick some a**!!!" hehehe))
((LMAO,welcome and good first post hun))She shrugs"I didn't ask you to trust me and I am not here for you to"Her gaze leaves the boy and strays to random other things about her.
Chris noticed another change in his jewel, and flinched. "Fantastic... another one..." In the distance, he was able to make out the figure of Jessika. "And she's powerful..."
Growing bored quickly Shana turned and began to walk away in hopes of finding something more interesting and suitable for her to do in the mean time.
((hehe thanks.. lol))

Jessika walked down the street now.. she watched about her grinning at the young boys that passed her

she smiled in there ingorance.. (oh what mortals have to lose...)

She sighed silently then looked up realising that she was at that coffeeplace

"Oh yeah.. cocoa"

She snickered like a child and walked in ordering a cocoa.. when she got it she sat down removing her trench and belt.. many people looked at her and even moved away..

she grined nicely at them though only to pull out a book form one of her trench pockets, she opened it and fliped it to a page and began to read while dipping her warm cocoa
*a lone dark figure kneeled quietly in the shadows. she gripped the small silver myu dagger tightly in her hand as she listened and watched intently for any sign of vampires in which she hunnted. she shuffled quietly and noiselessly as she watched the calm movement of the fiends of the night*
"Phew..." Seeing her leave, Chris sighs, relaxing. He glances at the jewel again, puzzled. "Hm? Maybe that was just another normal person I saw... The gem's not reacting. Oh well, this is really wearing on my nerves." He walks back into town, happening to go into the same coffe shop as her. After ordering, he looked around, and smiled. He sits near across from her, commenting on how he'd liked that book when he read it.
Chris Nemo
"Phew..." Seeing her leave, Chris sighs, relaxing. He glances at the jewel again, puzzled. "Hm? Maybe that was just another normal person I saw... The gem's not reacting. Oh well, this is really wearing on my nerves." He walks back into town, happening to go into the same coffe shop as her. After ordering, he looked around, and smiled. He sits near across from her, commenting on how he'd liked that book when he read it.
*Jessika looked up at this Chris man..she smiled at him slightly and hid her power from the vampires and slayers that lingered here.. she didnt at the moment know weither or not he was human or not.. although she wasnt trying to figure it out either.*

"Oh .. thank you.. its an old book.. ive had it for de... years.. and its the first time ive tried to read it"

She blushed a bit feeling like a dope for almost saying 'decades' in front of this human/thing... she smiled agian taking another sip of her coffee scraching her sholder, her nails running over some of the bold scars on her arms..

((are you a vampire?))
((I g2g now...))
Chris Nemo
((I g2g now...))
((ok.. ill exit for you))
*she got to her feet. her human instincts were weak, but the gifts of the Myu dagger was far more than anything a human could ever be. she looked angrily at the vampires. her heart was cold at the memory of her slain parentes and her vampire siblings. she wanted so bad just to be with them, but feels that as a human, her duty is to slay he fiends*
Jessika watched as Chris left.. she didnt say good bye to him.. having not known him for very long..

she felt odd.. not knowing what to do this evening.. she felt a presence.. more like something.. a human.. but.. something about him or her threw her off

Jessika looked about over her book trying to see if his HUman was in her site..she didnt see her though

Shifting weight in her booth Jessika fliped the page after finishing it..

"where are you?" she said in a light whisper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces