Welcome to Gaia! ::

*she resheathed the Myu dagger, knowing that the sheath would not slow her down in an attack. she walked swiftly in the night shadows along the wall. her red eyes watched the female vampire near by intently. although she was human, the myu had given her many abilities and many changes, includung her crude appearence.
Demon Skyy
*she resheathed the Myu dagger, knowing that the sheath would not slow her down in an attack. she walked swiftly in the night shadows along the wall. her red eyes watched the female vampire near by intently. although she was human, the myu had given her many abilities and many changes, includung her crude appearence.
jessika couls see the human now.. she was aproaching a vampire just out side the window of the coffee shoppe.. Jessika wasnt one to interfear with other peoples intentions.. even if she knew it ment death for the human

Jessika watched intrntly her mind telling her to help.. but her will making her not

"I hope that girl is ok.."

Jessika bit her lip watching the little mingling out side.. afraid for the girls sake..

((ok.. you do realise im not a vampire right?))
((I'm back! I don't know how to re-enter thouhg...))
Chris Nemo
((I'm back! I don't know how to re-enter thouhg...))
((walk back into the coffee place..i just said that you left.. so..try something... make it as if you leave and comlete a task then come back.. oh and you never anwsered my question.. are you a vampire?))
((nvm I've gotta go for realz now))
Chris Nemo
((nvm I've gotta go for realz now))
((*Laughing* okies.. ^_^))
*the girl just ahead was staring at her, alert of her presence, for she was easily sinced by the undead, for her power was of a mighty risk to their immortal lives. she rested her hand on the Myu and changed directions. she leaned calmly on the brick wall, and for her first time, she noticed another person looking at her. aware of the attention, she walked on, as if to release the attention from her. she breathed silently in the chill of the night. her cowl rested firmly over her face and a hood was quickly raised to ward off the chill*
i think i'm lost.. i passed by the wrong street... stare
Demon Skyy
*the girl just ahead was staring at her, alert of her presence, for she was easily sinced by the undead, for her power was of a mighty risk to their immortal lives. she rested her hand on the Myu and changed directions. she leaned calmly on the brick wall, and for her first time, she noticed another person looking at her. aware of the attention, she walked on, as if to release the attention from her. she breathed silently in the chill of the night. her cowl rested firmly over her face and a hood was quickly raised to ward off the chill*
*Jessika looked as the girl walked off.. she smiled agian then realised that she girl was planing on killing the vampire..(A human wanting to killing a vampire?) she was curious to know what was going on.. quickly jessika got up and ran out the door her trench and weapons in her hand.. she sliped on her weapons and then her trench .. she saw the girl walk and slip on her hood.. Jessika picked up her pace and was tailing this girl... she was intrested to know what the hell she was thinking*
((hey i have to go sorry >_< wink )

*Jessika watched the girl quickly she thought about this.. if this girl had the power to killa vampire.. then.. she peobably would try to kill her
Jessika quickly turned her attitude and jumped up landing on the top of a nearby roof.. she sighed having really wanted to see this girl in action.. quickly Jessika high tailed her self back to her hotel in the out skirts of the town.. she sighed and undressed heading to bed agian having worn her self down getting back homw so fast*

((im sorry agian.. Pm me some time to rp.. ill be back for sure though ^_^))
((any one here? bump bump bump.. lol))
((bump bump bump bump.. COME ON IN!!!! please crying ))
((bump bump))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces