Welcome to Gaia! ::

Usagi~Tama
Great... Now I have to think up a person...

no you can pick one from the thing on the first post
*watches kia catching a glimpse of her blushing. diverts her attention to holly wondering why she is so silent* i guess we do have to find a room if we're living here...
salamanderkia1
Usagi~Tama

David then... ^^
knocks on a door and there is no awnser so he just walks on in and settels in" not a bad room" he jumps on his bed and lays down with his arms under his head" ahhh now this is the life"
Holly sighed, she was alne and she hated it. Without her will her thoughts turned to Dean. Though he came from the streets, he could be sweet, though apparently very much absent.
(( i need two more guy but i have to go i have to go and sleep i have a big test today if one of you could take over getting the last two people and theniw ill add thiem in about 6 hours when i wake up that would be great but if not i will try stay and get them))
butterflydncr20
*wonders why she's acting so shy around david, looks over at him* nothing much going on, you?
((sorry for taking so long to reply I was away from the keyboard))
salamanderkia1
Katzumi Noro
salamanderkia1
Katzumi Noro
::Leo spent some of his time away from everyone else as he wasn't very happy with himself at the moment. The one thing he hated most about humans and he had to feel it too. He spent his time sitting below a tall oak tree in the garden at night, it was always welcoming to him and this evening was no different::
* stops flieing her nails for awhile and looks out the window at leo under the big oak tree * hey holly what do you think he does all day out there?
*Leo slowly brought his right knee up to his chin and lean'd on it as his hands wrapped around the leg, His thoughts we're clouded as he searched his mind for reasons why... why did he have to keep thinking of 'her'... why is was she on his mind*

*watches him not noticing she is smileing, she quickly turns her head blushing and starts to file her nails hoping nowbody saw her *
*Leo gets a small feeling of being watched as he moved his head slowly to look for the person, his eyes set on the window in which Kia was standing facing the other way. He wondered for a second weathe she had been looking at him*
Usagi~Tama
salamanderkia1
Usagi~Tama

David then... ^^
taken ...mark or dean
Usagi~Tama
salamanderkia1
Usagi~Tama

David then... ^^

I think David's been taken.
salamanderkia1
(( i need two more guy but i have to go i have to go and sleep i have a big test today if one of you could take over getting the last two people and theniw ill add thiem in about 6 hours when i wake up that would be great but if not i will try stay and get them))
((ok then have a good night and good luck on the test))
butterflydncr20
salamanderkia1
((ok then have a good night and good luck on the test))

yeah
night night salamanderkia1
Usagi~Tama
salamanderkia1
Usagi~Tama

David then... ^^
I'm already david stare
TvishBobpants
butterflydncr20
*wonders why she's acting so shy around david, looks over at him* nothing much going on, you?
((sorry for taking so long to reply I was away from the keyboard))
((its okay ^_^ wb))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces