Welcome to Gaia! ::

butterflydncr20
Uriku
butterflydncr20
*watches the new girl come inside. stands up to greet her* hello i'm Nena

Hey... *seems distracted*
heh... sweatdrop nice to meet you Tia

yeah sure what ever..*grins* hey you seen i boy with two spirt cat on his shoulders *timid look* *she must think i'm crazy*
*glides to the other side of the room flicking a lighter on and off. thoughts suddenly turn to david. a smile slowly appears on her face just from thinking of him*
::Leo spent some of his time away from everyone else as he wasn't very happy with himself at the moment. The one thing he hated most about humans and he had to feel it too. He spent his time sitting below a tall oak tree in the garden at night, it was always welcoming to him and this evening was no different::
Holly watches as Nena started to smile. She didn't need the power of reading minds to know what or whom she was thinking about. David. Holly smiled, glad that there was something to make her smile.
Uriku
butterflydncr20
Uriku
butterflydncr20

yeah sure what ever..*grins* hey you seen i boy with two spirt cat on his shoulders *timid look* *she must think i'm crazy*
i'll keep an eye out for him...and no i don't think you're crazy
rey quietly sat in a tree munching on an apple watching all of the people
butterflydncr20
Uriku
butterflydncr20
Uriku
butterflydncr20

sweatdrop Thanks he's late...(i'm so gohnna hurt him)So who else got the invite to this place ??
David steps slowly into the room everyone was in, he put on a smile and walked towards everyone "hey guys, whats goin on?" he said smiling over at nena
*looks at holly with a questioning look* heh what? sweatdrop confused
Katzumi Noro
::Leo spent some of his time away from everyone else as he wasn't very happy with himself at the moment. The one thing he hated most about humans and he had to feel it too. He spent his time sitting below a tall oak tree in the garden at night, it was always welcoming to him and this evening was no different::
* stops flieing her nails for awhile and looks out the window at leo under the big oak tree * hey holly what do you think he does all day out there?
Holly smiled at Nema mysteriously as she consentrated on the thought 'you heard me'
*looks at david as he enters. turns red and looks away. walks towards holly* hello david
after rey finished the apple he slid his mask back on and jumped down to see what was the fuss about
Uriku
butterflydncr20
Uriku
butterflydncr20
Uriku
butterflydncr20

sweatdrop Thanks he's late...(i'm so gohnna hurt him)So who else got the invite to this place ??
lol
WillowMarie
Holly smiled at Nema mysteriously as she consentrated on the thought 'you heard me'
*looks back at holly and says out loud* yea sorry didn't mean to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces