Welcome to Gaia! ::

WillowMarie
Holly looked back to Dean. She nodded and smiled. "I would love to."

*grabs her hand and begins to fly we fly around town then floating around the moon " nice moon tonight dont you think and maybe we should hunt for someone before morning"
Holly grinned at Dean and nodded, her long brown hair flying about her head. "yes, the sun is coming, we should get something to eat."
"ill look" he flys around finds a fat guy in a allew way i fly down and spin kick him in the head knock him out "ladies first you get your first bite"
Holly smiled at the gesture. She looked Dean in the eyes and the smiled grew and her heart pounded harder. "How about we share at the same time?" she said, her fangs growing and eyes glowing a furious red.
WillowMarie
Holly smiled at the gesture. She looked Dean in the eyes and the smiled grew and her heart pounded harder. "How about we share at the same time?" she said, her fangs growing and eyes glowing a furious red.

we both bite him at the same time then deon got a little knife out carv a cresent moon on his forehead deon symbol showing he was here he carv in his stomach deon hearts holly then gave her a kiss
Blood still lingered in both their mouths and the kiss burned like wildfire. Holly sighed, her arms reaching up to hold him her hands resting on the back of Deans neck.
*flies to the park and turns invisible waiting for her first prey* 'thinks to self: foolish humans, they are so damn pathetic' *notices a 23 year old male walking along the path alone* 'hehehe, he'll never know what hit him' *waits til he passes by**grabs him from behind snapping his neck* weaklings *she says as her fangs come out and sink into the man's neck filling her throat with the sweet warm juice**after having her fill she flies his body to the lake leaving it in the water* 8goes back to the mansion into her room...cleans off the blood* 'sigh''i wish there was a more fun way to hunt' **takes a shower to wash off the stinch of humans off her body* *walks out of the bathroom with her sleeping gown on* *crawls into bed and lays her head down on her pillow* *falls asleep dreaming of her true love*
good morning everyone i'm gone to bed lol
butterflydncr20
good morning everyone i'm gone to bed lol

ok, goodnight have a good sleep. smile
WillowMarie
Blood still lingered in both their mouths and the kiss burned like wildfire. Holly sighed, her arms reaching up to hold him her hands resting on the back of Deans neck.

well we better get back be morning very soon but hang out in the house and close the curtains and still talk even in morning if you want " *gave her another kiss
(been up all night its 7:30am here)
"yes that would be lovely." Holly took his hand and lead him to her room, a well decorated room of blues greys and silvers with dark wood furniture. A kingsized four post bed with dark blue velvet curtains and thick curtains for the windows. Holly gave him a smile and went to shut the curtains. "have a seat near the fire if you want" she said glancing at the pair ot plush armchairs near the fire.
WillowMarie
"yes that would be lovely." Holly took his hand and lead him to her room, a well decorated room of blues greys and silvers with dark wood furniture. A kingsized four post bed with dark blue velvet curtains and thick curtains for the windows. Holly gave him a smile and went to shut the curtains. "have a seat near the fire if you want" she said glancing at the pair ot plush armchairs near the fire.

nice place as he took off his shirt holly see like 100 scars on his body
Holly saw the scars, her jaw dropped. "where did you get those? From the streets?"
WillowMarie
Holly saw the scars, her jaw dropped. "where did you get those? From the streets?"

"had these scars for long time from gangs and yes living in the streets i really hated my life but being with you takes that pain away"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff